[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest chaichin

OMG!!!! Thanks for posting the pics and what transpired during the concert!!!! Just reading from it , I felt I was there too. Thanks for sharing!!! Micky's sooooo sexy!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest badstar

Does anyone have pictures of DBSG's family members there (in the crowds)?

Thanks again everyone ^^

I haven't seen any yet, but yoohwan and junsu's mum was interviewed on MNEt wide aired today. they were inteviewed during the concert and junsu's parents said Hwaiting! so cute!!

another FANCAM of the CAKE thing..

DBSK LOVES CAKES!

available in:

http://clubbox.co.kr/badstar

070226 ETN Entertainment Station-2nd Asia Tour

YOUTUBE

070226 WIDE 2nd Asia Tour Concert Secret Part 1

070226 MNET Wide 2nd Asia Tour Concert

YOUTUBE

^^ interview of yoohwan and junsu's mum

JJ: Uknow Yunho

DBSK: Hwaiting!

JJ: Choigang Changmin

DBSK: Hwaiting

JJ: YoungWoong Jaejoong

DBSK: Hwaiting!

JJ: Micky Yoochun

DBSK: Hwaiting

JJ: DBSK

DBSK: HWAITING!!

hahahhaha!!! where's JUNSU??

bad jaejoong!!!

Guest MiSs L.E

OHMYgoodness

so I just might be the slow one here :sweatingbullets: , but if you haven't seen this, DO IT:

10sec of JUNSU cUtEnEsS

i couldn't resist doing that kind of cApiTaLiZatiOn cause it's so cute :P

hahha i dunno if it's been posted or not, but...

he goes "sexy lady, UHhh."

then the other members go "do 'choose me baby'!"

so he goes, in a lower tone, "choose me baby, UHhh."

and does it TWICE.

ohhh junsu<3

thank you.

Thanks for all the pictures and news and lalala <3 !

Full Junsu "My Page" Fancam

It should be the full fancam, it's about 4 minutes and it's loading slow for me T_T But lol omg 24th second!

Junsu-focused "Babo (Unforgettable)" Fancam

Ok I really really love this song.

Fan Audios of "One" + opening talk

LOL. Junsu was like, "Hello, I am Dong Bang Shin Gi's X-Xiah Junsu~" And then they start talking and my lack of Korean skillz loses. One = super!

Download Fan Audios of 070224 Concert!

I'm already listening to it <3 Pretty good fan audios; there are 17 audios in total, all zipped :D It's upped to PDBox though.

More HERE!

I've download it off and planning to upload to sendspace

For anybody who wants this Xiah's clear Solo Performance: My Page, PM me for the link.

thank you so much for the pixtures and links

Guest moccaalmond

available in clubbox/thaitvxq

[News]070226 ETN Entertainment News - TVXQ 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT PHENOMENON (Dopamine).wmv 151.4 Mb

[News]070226 Mnet WIDE Entertainment News - TVXQ 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT PHENOMENON (Dopamine).wmv 215.7 Mb

[News]070226 Mnet WIDE Entertainment News - Secret Of TVXQ Concert Part 1(Dopamine).wmv 296.7 Mb

[Audio]070224 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT-17 Song.zip

And Other Fancam In Concert

please support us !!!!

Guest ~amichristie~

wow!! thanks for the pics and links and everything!!

love u guys so much!!

i can't help but i have to ask this question again hoping to clarify my confusion...

will TVXQ hold a concert at MALAYSIA??

Guest vietblue99

popoyo - Thanx for the clip! I've seen the whole clip! It was soo cute! At the end how they say 'Hwaiting' for each member, they all say it but left out poor Junsu, just like last time on MTV school Attack! ^^ haha! I also wished what the news says *sighs* u_u

AmiHeartsYou<3 - Thanx for those hot pics! I'm totally in heaven right now!! Lolz *drools and faints at the same time* :D

For my last posts would like to post some news:

2007.02.26 Last Concert in Seoul was FUN!

Just right before the last concert in Seoul started, all the fans were shouting and screaming for Ricky (Micky's brother) who was sitting at the TXVQ! family members area. After this, 3 unknown girls came to sit beside Ricky and this led to more fans get really jealous and shouted even more as they themselves do not know who were the 3 girls. Next up, Junsu's father arrived and this led for the fans to start shouting again~

For the first ment of the concert, Junsu said that it is their happiest day. Yoochun then continued from Junsu with words like 'very' 'really' and other adjectives to describe their current feelings. Then when it was Jaejoong's turn, he started to immitate all on Yoochun and said everything which Yoochun had said using in a different tone, making the fans laugh. As the other members were talking to their fans, Yoochun felt that had somehting on his face and Jaejoong wiped it off for him when he saw it... After a while, Yoochun then wiped something off from Jaejoong's face as well.

When they were singing their song Balloons from their 3rd album, Changmin's 'flying ship' nearly banged onto the lights on the Stage 2. When everyone else's ship were lifted up, Changmin's wasn't, and the PD had to do it manually by themselves. So, when everyone got down, Changmin's came down much more slower than the others and it nearly banged on Yunho's one which gives everyone a shock.

Next, a cake was pushed out to celebrate both TVXQ! members Yunho and Changmin's belated birthday. Someone then just suggested to smashed the cake on their faces and the fans get really excited and started their cheering. When Jaejoong was preparing to smash it on Yunho's face, Yunho saw it immediately and turned away while running. Jaejoong then started to chase Yunho but he kept on hiding. In the end, our poor Jaejoong did not get smash on anyone, instead Jaejoong tripped and fell down on the floor!

During the end of the concert, Jaejoong spotted a place where the light was shining so brightly and he quickly ran to that certain spot and posed there for fans~

credits: baidu and firyn@txvq!SG

I thought the last concert was on the 25 in Korea? Did they add another one or something?

Guest smileyjade

will TVXQ hold a concert at MALAYSIA??
yes of coz ... it's the last destination on their list...

and there's a mistake with the date .. coz today's the 26th~~

thanks for all the links, images and videos. i'll definitely cherish their concert when they come to M'sia :)

btw i didn't know DBSK loves cakes ... look at how serenely Yun Ho's smiling altho he had cake stuck to his teeth~ LOL thanks for pointing that out ^^

New thread: 22 pages and counting! (:

I love everyone here! Thanks for all the continuous news, pictures, videos etc etc.

I wish there were more Minnie available.

I DEMAND CHANGMIN PICTURES! AAAH!

And there arent any Min fancams? I saw this one:

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...2&skinNum=1

But its not too clear, but its okay. Us fans have to make do (:

--

Yunmin was so cute! The cake o.0 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUNMIN!

I think the next two concerts went well right... Read that Changmin's car couldnt work at one point ? Haha -.-

I want those S-cube tees! So cute! They should make them available for sale to fans..

Can't wait to watch the Mnet Wide news on them and concert secrets blablabla, I'm downloading a few files now but have yet to watch them :X

So sweet, Ricky went to the concerts and so did the others' family members...

I bet they should all know each other's families very well by now.

I've got some pictures to share with you guys..

This feels like it was from like WAY BACK THEN because it was pre-concert stuff.

Remember when we were all spazzing about the extremely cute concert rehearsal?

I made caps ^^

ConcertRehearsalCaps1.jpg

ConcertRehearsalCaps2.jpg

ConcertRehearsalCaps3.jpg

ConcertRehearsalCaps4.jpg

--

Pictures of the fans outside the concert area:

They brought YunJae and JaeChun banners o.0

yunjaeposter.jpg

dbskgirls.jpg

jaechunposter.jpg

Guest L_O_V_E

Next, a cake was pushed out to celebrate both TVXQ! members Yunho and Changmin's belated birthday. Someone then just suggested to smashed the cake on their faces and the fans get really excited and started their cheering. When Jaejoong was preparing to smash it on Yunho's face, Yunho saw it immediately and turned away while running. Jaejoong then started to chase Yunho but he kept on hiding. In the end, our poor Jaejoong did not get smash on anyone, instead Jaejoong tripped and fell down on the floor!

LOL!!! jaejoong, you're toooo cute!!!

I've always wanted to ask two questions

1. Do all of them attend University? I hear them say, "You (referring to a member) are a third-year university student.... etc". What do they study and where do they find the TIME to study??

2. I know the boys said that they are going to based in Japan this year, are these boys going to release a 4th Korean album this year? I am so demanding :sweatingbullets: but I don't know what I would do if they didn't release a 4th Korean album in 2007. Just because I like Korean music better than the bubbly/fruity image Jpop gives me.

3. Yunho's yellow hoodie, and Micky's black hoodie, they seem to be from the same brand. Does anybody know where to find these styles of clothes? They are so adorkable =D (especially the scene when they were jumping/running at the same time towards the new cars =D

Ah. I can only answer qn 1. HAHA. From what I know, Junsu and Yunho are 3rd-year uni student. Changmin 2nd-year. Yoochun 1st. Jaejoong is not studying at the moment... ((: I guess they may have personal tutors. Nevertheless, they are still quite invincible juggling studies and work eh? Like how can they focus on remembering facts from texts while rushing here and there between photoshoots,events,performances?!?!?!

uhm i found this thing on youtube which im pretty sure someone posted in the previous dbsk thread that had pictures of all their cars. only yoochuns + junsus + and jaejoongs. adn none of htem had a lexus. i think jaejoong had a bmw while junsu had a mini copper and then yoochun had something that deff wasnt lexus. oh the thing about the lexus might have been becuase at their tvn thing where they were at the junkyard they filmed a scene for their concert which dealt with them riding/looking at lexus cars~

and in refecrence to dbsk's contracts. im not sure if anyone answered that yet so yea if anyone did sorry >.< but what i think she meant is that after dbsk disbands jaejoong has a contract with sm that says he is to stay with sm for like 6 years as a solo artist =/ i also read something about junsu and jaejoong adn changmin's contracts. they said that their contracts stted that they arent going to participate in any gameshows, drams,etc which is why in the begining only yoochun and yunho were out but i guess they changed those now~

Eh, those are the cars they are using now (or rather, then). They just received the lexus anyway, don't think the fans will grab pic of it so fast...? But I thought Tama said the fans that "camped" at their house saw one/two of them drive the lexus out for a drink? Let's just wait patiently for our pic of hottie-driving-hot-car.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7443/fileni7.jpg

i can't read simplify that well but here's my best

I am DBSK's U-know Yunho.

I really wish to visit China.

We won't forget the happy & thankful feeling from when we first started out. <--something along the lines.. (We won't lose the determination we have to be humble and our thankful feeling we had when we started out.)

we(DBSK) will keep working hard for you guys (We'll continue to show you a hardworking DongBangShinKi)

will you keep supporting us? (All of you will continue to support us, right?)

i think someone translated for him & he wrote it out

A little corrections (in green) to make the translation more accurate? Hope you don't mind. You already did a great job. ((:

I think someone from SM who knows chinese wrote out the piece for him and he just copied it off... Writing chinese characters is just like drawing, or is it not? ((:

His scrawly writing is just so boyish... <3!! Fits his image perfectly. AH-HA...

During the end of the concert, Jaejoong spotted a place where the light was shining so brightly and he quickly ran to that certain spot and posed there for fans~

The usual dorky Jaejoong... WAHAHA Can't wait to watch the fancam of his legs in the air. Eh. I took nearly 3 hours to backtrack the 11 pages. Plus some random spazzing here and there, taking up more time. AHA. I haven't watch the fancam yet.... // excited.

The usual camwhore. AHAHA. But I love love love people like him. So GENEROUS with showing himself. LOL. You can come to my house anytime and I will look you all over, again and again, as much as you wish... :X How ^%&$^# can I be... X)

YAYS. The official crazy sharing session starts only after the concert. When the fans are all settled down in front of their PCs with their digicams/MP3/DV. AHAHA. Crazy amount of fancams to catch...

Later~~~

Almost forgot. Must thank all the fantastic uploaders/"sharers"/picspammers. Love you all.

Anddddddd. SO MANY NEW FANS EH? Welcome!! ((: The way to DongBang camp is one-way.... You will/can never get out of it anymore. :sweatingbullets:

Guest dyane_crl

Eh has anyone seen this? I don't remember seeing these parts in the video.

Click for major cuteness

Another one. Darlinggg

Are there other parts to the video where they were smashing old cars or something?

these were so cute. ^_^ especially liked the second one with jae. the sound at the beginning of the clip made it seem as if he was doing something bad. :lol: he looked up at the camera then went away and the PD (?) was asking him why he ran away (like he was found out or something) and jae claims that he just gave up on getting the plate number but the PD (?) was insisting that he was running away and jaejoong was like saying, "i swear i wasn't". :lol:

poor JJ.. a bone is already sticking out from his chest.. he's getting too thin.. :(

thanks you all for the awesome pics!!!! ^_^

now it's time for me to share what i got..

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c41/bear...46563421300.gif

credits: BZ + me

HOTLINKING IS A NO NO!!!

hahaha JJ!! all of the guys were putting their strength to demolish the car and he was like in an "easy-peasey" mode :blush: hahahaha.. i love him!!!

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9632/ahaajk6.png

yunho: "ahjusshi!"

yoochun: "A HA!" XD

another funny pic of micky.. showing his adorkable side.. savin' this :)

i'm currently watching the 2nd mnet video in the junkyard even though i dont understand what they are saying.. it sucks not to know their language...

i'll just wait for ginaya to put subs on it...

i like the way micky says wiper.... WYPO

That cake video is total JaeHo~~ lovin it

Btw, that PINK CK brief Yunho wore? HOT....

Seriously this guy's getting so comfortable with his manliness that everything he wears or does is just sexy.

Talk about confidence.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/916/11724365305700dz8.jpg

So they all changed their hair then? Yunho's looking healthy with that plushed pink face :wub:

Thanks a lot for those HQ pics of black-haired Yunho. I love him most with black hair.

Hey Yunho must love this shed of pink. He did wear the pink pants when he first visited Thailand to recieved award. Talk about the confidence. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I still can't get rid of Jaejoong's Footsteps from my head. I can't wait to listen to the good quality of Crying. Do you guys think whther it's better than Footsteps?

I love Changmin's hair. It suits his pretty face. Give him another year, his body will get thicker and he becomes sexier. Beware, all the houngs!!!

Ohhh I love the 2nd Vid of junkyard too. I don't understand Korean, but I laughed so hard because they were so dorky. Especially when Yunho tried and failed to get the 1st licences plate, and then he found the easier one and took it like nothing happen. And Changmin attemped to take the door and again failed to do so. hahahaha

Guest himang34

popoyo - Thanx for the clip! I've seen the whole clip! It was soo cute! At the end how they say 'Hwaiting' for each member, they all say it but left out poor Junsu, just like last time on MTV school Attack! ^^ haha! I also wished what the news says *sighs* u_u

For my last posts would like to post some news:

When they were singing their song Balloons from their 3rd album, Changmin's 'flying ship' nearly banged onto the lights on the Stage 2. When everyone else's ship were lifted up, Changmin's wasn't, and the PD had to do it manually by themselves. So, when everyone got down, Changmin's came down much more slower than the others and it nearly banged on Yunho's one which gives everyone a shock.

they just love to tease the dolpine so much ... but this are actions of affections..

so im sure junsu oppa wont mind.. buhahaha..

ooops.. problem with changminnie flying ship.. luckily it came up n down safely..

but it mus have been a wee bit embrassin for him..

to go wait n go up and so slowing..

and luckily it din crash into yunho oppa's..

cant imagine wad will happen..

must remain safe n happi at all time oh..

haha so the one who falls is jaejoong.. i still thot is changmin...

haha accident prone joongie oppa..

still rmb the scene where he trips over himself in japan when playin the soccer match ><

but i hope he din hurt himself or wad.. (:

and joongie is such a camwhore!! buhaha.. findin a lighted place to stand and pose for fans to

take pics.. but tt is so sweet of him!!

those people standin near is so so LUCKY!!

hopefully they know how to share the photo love ard

actually, it says on the page that the clip can't be shared aroun...but who can resist those hips?? ^^;; I ended up making a GIF out of it XD

Thanks much for this! This goes to show just how clumsy Jaejoong is. He's always tripping (stripping?! XD) or hitting himself... tsk tsk.

In the news clip, the fans were screaming for Yoohwan and he tries to "shush" them but alas, more screaming. Haha! He looked awkward having to say, "Hwaiting!". The boys really looked like they were in good spirits the whole 3 days. Must've been real fun to be there ^^

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9632/ahaajk6.png

omg he's such a dork. hahahaha!

yunho: "ahjusshi!"

yoochun: "A HA!" XD

The whole clip (Wide - Concert Secrets) is sooo freakin' funny! The 10-minute clip is a must-watch! I kept rewinding and laughing so much! It shows more of the car-wrecking (and building?) they did. Soooo funny, I swear XD

haha.. omg.. why did they put those black black thingy on their faces..

haha but still lookin good..

aigoo yunho .. hw can u call micky ahjusshi..

buhahahaha..

loadin the clip now.. waiting... waiting... ....*******

load finish!! yah!! and it is so so so cute!!

MUST WATCH!!

omg!! yunho oppa is like tryin how hard to remove the car plate!!

tt is so farnie!!! ><

and him hittin so softly on the front class.. haha.. when will it break lidat leader shii.. :blink:

junsu and yunho stepping on the car.. and all of them hittin the car and goes " ai ya"..

buhahaha.. and the car seem to be still so fully intact :sweatingbullets:

junsu pulling the car forward by abit.. then he flies backward by so much.. haha.. talkin abt momentum~~~ gah...

and him kickin the tyre!! he is realli like a little kid .. hee

micky looks tired out so fast.. haha and his scream when his face is paint black n yunho calls him ahjushhi!!

minnie trying to use his power punch kick to kick the door off... hmmm minnie ya.. u tink this is some kungfu film..

buhahahaa... cutie minnie

and the part where they film like jaejoong is removin the car plate and then like get caught..

is so cute too..

haha but after tt he calls yunho and ask him to help to remove the car plate??

okie act there is alot alot more cute parts in the video...

so shoo dongbang fans... GO WATCH NOW.. (:

HERE is the clip.. for those who miss it when back tracking :)

anw although it looks tough and tiring to smash the cars and build a new one..

BUT THEY SEEM TO HAVIN ALOT FUN~~~~ gah....

*lauffin along wif them ******

Pictures of the fans outside the concert area:

They brought YunJae and JaeChun banners o.0

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/cynsin/yunjaeposter.jpg

haha say tt im biased..

BUT I REALLI LOVE THE YUNHAE/JAEHO banner!!

but the banners are so BIG!!

so they are goin to bring it into the concert hall ?? :blink:

ANW thanks for all the fancam!!

they are coming in!! yah.. and the quality is getting clearer!!

haha and i rmb someone posting one pic of yunho oppa back view and

sayin like his brain is like oozing out or sth.. haha..

now i finalli now wad is it.. is not brain.. is the CAKE!

apparently someone(most prob jaejoong) wipe on the cake on him.. haha..

3 scan pics of YOOCHUN from O Concert photobook

20070227285127yh6.jpg

20070227285129pf7.jpg

20070227285130by4.jpg

credit: 4 leaf + ichigo-chan@tvfxqforever + aizah@cyxion/incom/soompi

PROPER CREDITS AND DO NOT HOTLINK!!!!!!!

Archived