Do You Think You Are Pretty?

Azngel

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my on and off days. I mostly have off days, but i have to admit...my best days, i look average.

I'm still young, so hopefully as I mature my features can grow and become more defined. So far, my friends are looking fabulous (lost their baby fat, slimmed themselves down) and they really inspire me to look after myself more! :)

Also having supportive parents (and my bro too) are good :) They always boost my self-esteem when i feel ugly.

well i would give myself a seven but i feel so insecure and chubby that when i look at my self i feel ugly.

but people would tell me i look ok, or fine or pretty. but really am i?

hmmm i look cute with make up. :)

Guest JWonNie

Even if ppl told me I was pretty, I use to think I'm not bc only weird guys would like me... (no offense to them... -_______-) but ever since I've entered college, I keep getting hit on by all kinda guys everytime I go out, so (sadly bc of that) I feel better about myself lol. && I get compared to snsd sooyoung and taeyeon alot (but I don't find sooyoung too pretty... just really cute, but... T^T). Then again, I always wonder if they're drunk or just plain stupid haha. I have low self-confidence hehe D: jk jk

EDIT: woooo, I was watching ulzzang generation and they were measuring they're eye size and stuff, I have ulzzang eyes!! lol (I thot I would try to be arrogant and brag about that to you guys hehe~)

Guest melody19

everyone is always telling me that I'm soo pretty and some of them even say that I'm their ideal or that if they were boys they would have definately fallen in love with me ... but somehow, I don't feel pretty at all.

It's not like I think I'm ugly, it's more like I don't think that I look very special ... I think I'm average.

Maybe it's because my whole family is "pretty" so I don't think I'm good-looking but more like average.

but I gave myself a 7 and a "not attractive" cause I think an attractive person is radiant and self-confident.

many boys have already told me that I'm too cute for them to go out with me cause they would be too afraid to hurt me.

kind of weird I think xD

Guest llamamama

I've gotten over that phase of dissing myself every 5 seconds. I still am insecure, and I do find myself with flaws, and I do sometimes see a very pretty girl and wish I could be like that. But ladies, you have to understand that confidence is key. Without it, you can't ascend anywhere. Once you truly start to believe that you are beautiful, you can work towards it. Constantly bashing yourself isn't going to get you anywhere - you're just going to have a lower self esteem. If you feel that you aren't pretty enough, work towards it. There is never an ugly woman - only a lazy one. So instead of moping, start telling yourself that you're pretty and believe it. Learn to accept compliments instead of denying them. Don't be conceited - be modest. In the end, just be confident.

Yes I think I'm pretty and I give myself an 8.

Is it weird if I answer that yes I think I'm an attractive person but I'm not pretty? I think as a person I 'attract' others as friends, if you know what I mean. I'm really easygoing and I like myself to a certain extent. But I don't think I'm pretty, especially according to today's standards. I go to a school where they're kinda infamous for pretty girls, so you kinda get humbled in the process and realize that you're not so pretty after all. I used to think that I was at least above average, but now, just merely average.

Guest xxxjarjarbinxxx

a lot of people call me pretty..ive never had anyone say im ugly, maybe 'okay' or 'not that great' but not ugly...

mostly everyone says im pretty but seriously i dont believe in them

or I think they're just saying that

because I THINK that pretty is just...plain? normal?

eheh

im more like yoona from snsd, not cute or sexy

(yoona is THE definition of pretty :D)

so i dno....usually i think im normal looking

sometimes i think im pretty

sometimes i think im like fugly

LOL

Guest sparkling_diamonds

I was just thinking about it the other day.

I don't have low self-esteem, but I'm very realistic when it comes to my looks.

I'd say I'm a 3 without makeup and it can go up to a 4, depending on how long I'm prepared to spend on my hair, makeup and oufit.

The joys of genetics and mother nature...

drop dead gorgeous ;)

hahaha, well not all the time and it really depends on your taste, but i reckon i have a mix of features that not many people have, so i look exquisite in a way? i dunno... meh. i'm fine with my looks atm.

obviously, i have self esteem ROFL

Guest MyLovelyBlondie

I do. :D

Some days I think I look so hideous, but most of the times I'm a bit arrogant, and make comments about me being beautiful (don't think of me as shallow T-T). Overall I think my face is pretty, but if you divide it into parts: My skin is crappy, my nose is HUGE and my eyes are too small (I think). But I do think i'm pretty :D

Guest iamuljjang

I said yes but I rated myself a 5, nothing much to look at honestly.

I'll be honestly: there's some physical features of me that I like, and there's some physical features that I dont like. It's hard for me to accept the features that I don't like, especially how people frequently point them out to me.

Archived