Do You Think You Are Pretty?

Azngel

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mushroom_poki

I think I'm normal, attractive to certain people, but not so attractive you'll stop dead in your steps and start drooling, I'm like one of those people you just pass by and glance at while you're shopping/hanging out.

I think I'm a 5-6. I don't think I'm horrible looking, I try to make myself as presentable as possible. :)

People say I'm cute, but not pretty or beautiful or anything. I think I'm okay. ^^

Guest EHNerJI

yes, ~8. i'm having a good day LOL.

yesterday i'd be like.. 6 >_> LOL.

but i have high self esteem today : D haha

if i lost weight i could be a 9 but ._.;; lol

ugh, this guy in my class calls everyone ugly >_>

he is one to talk, honestly LOL.

doesn't bug me much though ~.~

i just tickle him : D HAHA.

Guest trishaa01

.... on the outside world with white ppl and stuff i would turn my 10 into a 8

lol word.

i'm surrounded by 99% non-asians in my hometown.

most of the time, i get compliments, but sometimes i feel like the black sheep because i look so different.

then i asked my mom what she would rate me as, and she goes

"well, if you lost 5 kilos, you'd be much prettier, maybe a 9."

thanks, mom. excuse me while i go throw up my dinner.

Guest Angxizzle

i give myself a 7-8 on regular basics but sometimes i do feel like crap but when i get dressed up i say 9-ish idk about 10 though haha.

Guest adorkableheo

well, i don't think i'm really ugly

but i have low confidence.

i really never feel pretty

there are people that compliment me

and boys too but i think they are saying that

to :unsure:

if i rated myself, i'll give a 5 on a daily basic

if i dress up , i'll give a 7.

a lot of people told me if i lose weight,

you'll be gorgeous, currently i'm too lazy

or focus to my school work.

:D

Guest mary-xo.

Honest, I think I've above average looking, so I gave myself a 6 or 7. and im not pretty.

Most guys say I should be a 8, or 9,

and i get stares and compliments a lot .

Random guys i see around school have talked to me and flirted with me. ..and i hav no idea why haha

i think i'm average.. i wish i knew how to put on makeup to make me look more attractive. AND even with make up.. you need to wear clothes that suit your age and style etc. looking pretty = spending money *sigh. but i do have to say.. i rate myself a 6.5 T_T

Guest ichigobunnie

i think i range too much. some days i can look HORRID. like, someone wouldn't want to even take a look at me. And another time I am able to look like a person who's really pretty. It's really interesting to see people's reactions to how i look because i've felt both sides of the extreme, where when i looked really ugly, not many people wanted to get near me, and then i can dress up with makeup and hot clothes and all of a sudden they start talking to me. really sad how image really influences people's reactions to you.

on a daily basis of me going to and from school, i'd say i'm a 5-6. im nothing special. i look sleepy, tired, and blah, but i don't look ugly.

when i wear a little bit of makeup (foundation and mascara and lipgloss), i'd say i'm about 7-8

then when i go all out , then i have the potential to be 9-10.

i do try to dress up more for myself, but i actually don't like some of the attention. though flattering, you know inside that it's all fake. You know that if you walked into the bathroom, took off the makeup and wore bad clothing, then the same people who just complimented you would walk away and even probably diss you. I try to avoid those people who come to me just based on looks cuz i you know inside they are just talking to you because you decided to dress up. i don't want to hang around people who only care bout looks.

in HS senior year, i had the opportunity to dress up, wear makeup, do the whole thing, but i didn't because I wanted to make real friends who judged me by my personality, not what i look like. Sophmore year i wore more makeup and i had more people talk to me that once didn't, and I didn't like how i attracted superficial people, so i decided to downgrade how i looked. as expected, the people who talked to me sophmore year didn't talk to me my junior year and the only thing that changed was my image.

now im just like whatever. some days i feel like dressing up, some days not. i just go with how i feel in the morning.

I don't know... I guess I'm at least cute.

I'm unusual looking I think, and I got a big nose, and anywhere I go I think people are looking at me. X__X

And I think, are they looking cuz I'm ugly or pretty? Haha

I don't care much for looking trendy and stuff... I wear jeans or jumpers with sweaters most of the time.

Maybe if I wore cuter clothes. :/

Archived