Do You Think You Are Pretty?

Azngel

Guest srenity

3- without makeup

4- with makeup

i dont think i'm attractive, but i think i'm pretty average. i dont have the ideal thin/slender body, with nice eyes, nor do i have a nice set of legs ('cause i'm chubby, huge calves, with single eyelids hahha)

but i work with what i got when it comes to makeup and clothes

doesnt really bother me that i dont look that great ^^;;

i dont hella brighten up my pictures and take them at high angles :lol:

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marshmellow

To be honest, I think that I'm on the more attractive side.

:ph34r:

As for the rating, without makeup, I'm a.. seven?

And with makeup, I'm like, an eight.

I voted eight.

Guest this luallaby

i dunno. it really depends. but i think im above average. plain but pretty in a way. ya dig?

hahaha

Guest envyandy

^so you blame your unprettiness on being asian? :blink: dang we all got dissed today big time by a newbie. :tears: :tears:

aweee! im sry. lol i dont mean it in that way but like i dont find myself as pretty as alot of other asians, thats all :unsure:

Guest xprincess_yanx

tbh i dont think i am =/ i gave myself a 5 lol in between...not rele the nicest features...ppl tell me i am but i just fink they are lying lol

Guest Numberthree

My family says I'm pretty and I have a sweet looking face but I can't really believe what they say. I say I'm a 5 because I'm nothing special to look at and I can stand to lose some weight! :blush:

Guest w4termelon

i would say im 6-7ish?

not the WOW shes realllllly pretty kind of girl, but im cute / adorable. or so said my friends =)

im alright...im not anything drop dead gorgeous, nor do i act like i am.

im above average.

someone may think im gorgeous to the core and someone else may think im the ugliest horror on earth...hehe

Guest c0lap1nada

Some days, I find myself "pretty"... but other days, I just find myself "okay". My mother tells me I'm pretty, but ahaha... I think it's just because of my white, acne-free skin.. so I found 6 pretty appropriate for myself. o.o

Guest milkbunny

ppl only say im cute, never pretty/gorgeous ,but honestly iunno

In pictures(forums and myspace) i think i look average .....*shrugs*..Yes Im a camwhore doesn't mean..I think Im pretty ....lol

when I take pictures I use some foundation(not ALOT , like a dot ,mixed with lotion)

In real life I think I look ugly ....im dead honest

So the answer is I think I'm ugly/average Oo'''

i think u know what i mean..TT'' lol

Guest xalliebeex

To others I am a 5. To myself i am 5.5 o-O and of course makeup gives two point bonus, anyone can look pretty with makeup

Guest Dollyholic

Heh, honestly I think i'm pretty average.

But, sometimes I think I'm prettier than most girls i know. :x

Archived