Do You Think You Are Pretty?

Azngel

Guest yamaki_LOVE

i used to have pimples on my forehead too... but drink a lot of water and eat more vegetables will help you stay away from the pimples :D

lol i've tried like the 24 pk...about 96 bottles..

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest memefluzit

i like this....it's good to be honest with yourself.

i said 7. i'm not magazine hot or anything, but i can take a good picture if i want to. plus, i'm smart. i think i deserve at least a 6 for that :X haha.

and why....i'm mexican and have big eyes? at least a lot of people say so. but asian people tell me this so i don't know what that says...all in good fun though. the only thing i have to complain about is that I HAVE NO BUTT. this bothers me. i have strong legs that are still fit (i used to run a lot, plus my dad has strong legs that all of us inherited) but...no butt. alas.

yeah.

Guest crystallizedtear

can we change our minds? i don't think im a 6 anymore, nor do i think im smart or confident

i just feel like mini cooper...

im a 4 at most.

Guest SophiaSan

hmm i don't consider myself ugly or pretty.

im above average though.

even though i dont have big boobs or a big butt

but i have a pretty athletic body and a nice smile? HAHAHA :D

hm with make up im like a 7sh and without im probaly like a 5sh

Guest crystallizedtear

i think i posted in this thread twice already...^^'''

i just realized something

- i don't care if i'm pretty or not anymore... im born this way... i will be this way...no use crying over what i was born with <_<

so to stay focused on being healthy and fit... that's the key to more confidence! =) ...i think...lol

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

It depends on the day. some day i'll see myself as above average but then on others i'll see myself as ugly, and then on others i see myself as pretty. so yeah lol.

But if i rate myself i would give myself a 6 or a 7 =). what i like the most about me(physically) is my booty, my nose(according to my mom and family, i have a high nose bridge, that does mean it looks good right?? lol i unno i like it =D) and my cheeks! sometimes my eyes, not always. =]

Guest neon_buildings

i rated myself as a 5. =| i only wear eyeliner on my top eyelid...so its not much of a difference for me if i wear make up or not. but i say i look slightly better with eyeliner. only slightly. =/ i have a few pimples on my forehead and on the side of my nose...but not an excessive amount of pimples...people say i have "geisha" eyes...thats not a good thing. that means i have extremely small eyes. =(

the only good things i like about my face are probably my eyebrows...i naturally have pretty good eyebrows...people have told me i have "cute" lips...thats about it...and i'm 5'1". so freakin' short! =(

wow. lots of people think they're a 6 or 7.

Guest sassy-grl

Um...I said yes. And that's that. lol.

Sometimes it's all a matter of self-confidence. You gotta love yourself and give yourself credit for what you have sometimes.

You know it's all good when you walk out of your house not worrying about not having to put on makeup in the morning. I'm not being a jackass, I'm just being honest and to-the-point. :sweatingbullets: lol.

Guest jrho x3

im modest.

lol.

i rated myself a 6....but most ppl say im an 7.5 :sweatingbullets:

i have biggish eyes, and double eye lids, a nice/high nose bridge

skinny/toned...but im getting fat...hahaha...going out to lunch every single day during school.

Guest hillz3388

unattractive....6-7? nothing above that....-_-

i get people calling me pretti n cute etc etc...but i dnt think thatz the case...>o<

so yeh...wtv..

Guest Janice<3

i don't think i'm attractive... i'm not the UGLIEST person ever but i'm closer to ugly than pretty.

i give myself a 5..

x_x a lot of people say i'm cute or pretty.

Archived