The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

Guest Tommelise

She's so plain, borderlining ugly. I don't even find her scary, she looks like a zillion other underwhelming asian girls. If I looked like that I wouldn't be happy with myself.

The only girl I'd ever want to look like is angelababy.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ilikeyammyfoods

the girl actually looks kind of freaky.

if i saw someone who looked like that irl i wouldn't think anything of it.

Guest s2--yummychums

i must say, she is quite pretty. i love her eyes and how perfectly shaped they are. and her nose looks.. PERFECT. not too high of a nose bridge and not too flat.. her lips are put into that pouty look. if she smiled, i think she would've looked more pleasant. i think most people think this painting is scary is mainly because of the perfection that the artist caught. and the dark background, causing the only thing you focus mainly on, is her face.

Guest Rockette

Song Hye Kyo and Jeon Ji Hyun are my ideal Korean beauties. :blush: :wub:

Also Han Ga In, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Young Ae, Lee Min Jung, etc.

The picture of the girl is nice but not my ideal.

-Rockette

That picture kinda scared me looking at it for over 3 seconds. o__o"

but "the ideal asian" features are just stereotypes.

EDIT: also I just noticed that when I looked closely at the background (while still creeped out by the painting)

the girl in this painting has SHORT hair if you look REALLY CLOSE at the background. O:

No offense but my ideal Asian would have long hair ;p lol

Guest mz simmonz

um...she's kind of scary actually..like..in a creepy porcelain doll that springs to life in the middle of the night kind of scary =X

she has pretty features but put together, they just don't work for me. I wouldn't want to look like her. I'd rather look like Hyori or Hyomin (T-ara). Surgery or not, I think they are both way prettier than that "ideal" portrait.

Guest Verso

I think most people are just freaked out by the way the girl is painted...Of course she wouldn't look exactly like that if she were a real person. She also isn't wearing the same styles as some of the celebs people are listing. I can easily see her being just as beautiful as plenty of asian celebrities with the right clothes and make-up. I think her features are lovely to begin with.

Honestly, I want to look like a gyaru instead of the grudge!

I was sort of freaked out with the 'ideal asian girl' that was posted, haha.

Many asian girls want brown hair nowadays & many don't like black hair >__<

Of course, they want big eyes.

Small, but nice lips. Small face.

For those who don't know what gyarus are (sry for big pictures:

tumblr_kwdle6p3D01qa505to1_250.jpg

tumblr_l1hg3gGXRc1qbaa56o1_500.jpg

What do you guys think? =)

Guest reyfrancisj

^My sis is obsessed with gyaru. It should just be a trend.. don't care if its gonna go on forever, but I find it sad that people think of them as "the ideal asian girl". In my opinion, they just look too artificial to me. Their are some girls (like kumiko) who can pull off the gyaru look really well, those type are gorgeous, but if you are butt ugly and you try to be gyaru then that's a major fail.

Guest IntangiblyYours

This thread scares me. o.O

The girl in the first post is cute, but I wouldn't call her the ideal image. I like lips being a little bigger and more full. I like the shape of her face too.

Guest hannieoon

This thing creeps me out every time I look at it. I can't explain it. It just gives me the chills!

Guest carmoo

Ok that painting creeped me out and the way you added when you stare at it long enough it causes you to go crazy and commit suicide O_o

Guest Meilumi

Ewh, ewh, ewh. D: That picture is scary. I would never want to look as creepy as that.

The features are what Asian girls would want to have, but the picture is just a bit off for me...

Guest iPhets

mmmmmmm picture freaked me out.

but no, not for me

i dont like her double eyelids, i like the open type ones

and also i think her lips are not wide enough and too fat? idk how to explain...

yeah..shes pretty though, just not my type.

and this:

shes pretty but not my type .. i like the sultry - type face more?

Guest Temoin la Nuit

Ok that painting creeped me out and the way you added when you stare at it long enough it causes you to go crazy and commit suicide O_o

Heh, I can believe that :D

Archived