The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

WHAT MOST ARE STRIVING TO LOOK LIKE?
**EDIT**

this picture was painted by a girl who committed suicide and supposedly if you stare at it long enough it causes you to go crazy and commit suicide. this was a pretty big thing in japan and korea a few years ago

and i don't think she's that pretty. her features don't go along well with each other

no, this was painted by a guy who thought what "an ideal korean girl" looks like.

SO I WAS LOOKING AT THIS WEBSITE AND I NOTICED THIS ONE PAINTING.

108712.jpg

DOUBLE EYELIDS, PERFECT HEART SHAPED FACE, SMALL BUT HIGH POINTED NOSE, CUTE ROSY LIPS, PURE WHITE SKIN, AND SILKY BLACK HAIR W/ BANGS (IF YOU'RE W/ THE FOBBY STYLE).

IS THIS SUPPOSE TO BE THE IDEAL ASIAN THAT ALL OF US TRY TO LOOK LIKE? NOT EVERYONE, BUT MOST?

DO YOU GUYS THINK WE TRY TO LOOK LIKE THIS? WITH MAKE UP, PLASTIC SURGERIES, AND JUST EVERYDAY WONDERS WE ASIANS COME UP WITH.

AND I'M NOT GONA LIE, I WOULD LOVE TO LOOK LIKE THIS. :unsure:

OPINIONS?

DESCRIBE OR POST PICTURES OF YOUR IDEAL ASIAN GIRL.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree....

but if she was smiling it would make her much more attractive i suppose!

but i voted yes, because yes, overall the features do compliment asian people....:)

Guest moochelle

the ideal asian girl i'd want to look like is honestly... kim tae hee.. but she has somewhat of a caucasian facial structure... mehh..

or parkshinhye. i think she's so pretty in an "average" sort of way.. yknow?

she isn't gorgeous, but just cute/pretty.

but yeah, that girl in the painting is cute. =D i like her eyes

Guest rapunzel283

Hmmm.

I don't really think she's special...

A girl need to have a certain charm about her, you know?

She's just... like "O_O".

It's cute, but no thanks.

Guest c a t h e r s

that picture is really scary O_O i dunno wat i think the 'ideal asian girl' should be like though...but jeez that picture O_O

Guest MUGETSU

it reminds me of that picture someone posted up a long time ago which supposedly causes people to commit suicide.

lol this picture is freaky

but yea she has a lot of "ideal Asian features"

Guest instantnoodlez

She has the FEATURES that Asians want, the big eyes with double eye lids, small pointed nose, these features are why a lot of asians go have surgery. and small mouth, and lily white skin. Everyone makes their mouth small in pictures and photoshop eyes to make them bigger and have the picture so bright their nose disappears. maybe to some people this girl isn't the perfect asian, but you have to admit her features are what asians strive for.

Archived