I think the reason why Ji Hyo's IG still has no post is because it's main purpose is for us fans (non-Korean and non-Chinese) to be updated with her activities and projects only. Therefore we should least expect for Ji Hyo to post something related to her personal life. As for me, seeing lots of people following her, already makes me happy. Hope the number of followers keeps on increasing as days go by. 

I don't want to comment much regarding the topic you're all discussing. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, and I respect the differences of each and everyone's views. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

@songjihyofan yes since the IG is maintained by the agency, i guess it will be pretty similar to Lee Dong Wook IG, all prof content. But i will still be happy to see those post, also fans can catch on her latest project and works.

Since Ji Hyo's IG is most likely managed by My Company, I'm pretty sure all comments from fans will be filtered before Ji Hyo reads it. I think they won't let her read unnecessary and hurtful comments, and for sure her manager is aware how scary social media is for celebrities.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, songjihyofan said:

Since Ji Hyo's IG is most likely managed by My Company, I'm pretty sure all comments from fans will be filtered before Ji Hyo reads it. I think they won't let her read unnecessary and hurtful comments, and for sure her manager is aware how scary social media is for celebrities.

I really hope they will post many new modeling photoshoot pictures of her, and just gorgeous pictures in general,and i'm still hoping the next project they choose to do is a drama

• Like 5

Look what i found today doesn't this look like the perfect poster for a romantic movie, it's of Song Ji Hyo and Kai visual explosion:

I didn't know that they were close, or atleast that Song JI Hyo's decision on which agency to choose would affect other actors choices of agenies

Did you guys know that Song Ji Hyo ranked 2nd in 2016 in a contest of the most popular hallyu queen and kings, i'm sooo happy to hear this and hope her agency would take advantages of her popularity

• Like 4

I am so upset with both. They have no strong link whatsoever to the rest of the member or RM 

I think SoMin is for the love line with KS. Yang Se Chan is for the gag.

Poor JH . Poor SJ. They will keep being mistreated.

Edit: I hope KS will leave as well. Having loveline would destroy an actor career

• Like 5

I saw the girl in happy together and I thought she was very funny, but when I saw her on RM, I thought she tried too hard to get attention, and I didn't think she was funny in any moment, maybe because I was already annoyed by that  episode.
And I would love a new female member if she had chemistry with ji hyo, but they didn't even talked. And she doesn't seem like the type who relates well with girls, since she wants so much attention, she will pay more attention to men. She interacts with people without too many reservations. She was like that with park myung soo, I'm sure she'll form a new loveline with kwang soo, since they are both single.
The guy I don't remember to have watched anything with him, I must have, but I don't remember, but as I don't remember I can already see how it will be.. if he was good on the program and with the members why he was not invited more times?

I just hope ji hyo leaves the show soon 
:( I'm stopping watching here. I don't liked the new episode too...

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, pinsc said:

I saw the girl in happy together and I thought she was very funny, but when I saw her on RM, I thought she tried too hard to get attention, and I didn't think she was funny in any moment, maybe because I was already annoyed by that  episode.
And I would love a new female member if she had chemistry with ji hyo, but they didn't even talked. And she doesn't seem like the type who relates well with girls, since she wants so much attention, she will pay more attention to men. She interacts with people without too many reservations. She was like that with park myung soo, I'm sure she'll form a new loveline with kwang soo, since they are both single.
The guy I don't remember to have watched anything with him, I must have, but I don't remember, but as I don't remember I can already see how it will be.. if he was good on the program and with the members why he was not invited more times?

I just hope ji hyo leaves the show soon 
:( I'm stopping watching here. I don't liked the new episode too...

I also hope SJH will now focus on her acting career from nw on, the show is only going downhill from now on, I don't like the idea of new members, and i especially don't like the idea of them, they feel soo out of place

• Like 5

I have been sad the whole day, not only as a fan of JH, but as a fan of RM. Especially for my favourite: SJH-JSJ-KJK. 

All members, including SJK and even Lizzy (even i did not like her that much) were there with RM when it had nothing (rm was not popular until ep 40 or so). Of all the physical pain and even humiliation they have been through together, now sbs do this. Adding someone who has nothing significant in the show history is an insult. 

People praised the girl for her last ep. For me I hated that. She did seek a lot of attention and the clumsiness was fake for me. But Korean variety seemed to reward that. The considerate guest is always labelled quiet-and-boring. The doer gets less and the talker gets more.

I am not bothered with a female addition. I am just bothered with a girl from nowhere . And the praise pp gave her." She is "good" in an episode in a 343 eps show? Sure, she is the one!!!"

I am so sad. I hope our JH would find something better and work with people who value her . And I am done with Korean Variery and its standard

• Like 5

Guys according to Gapiplus, the two new members are "mates", not permanent or semi permanent. So maybe SBS still doing a testing? If rating goes up then will be permanent, but if so so then likely not permanent? 

As for jihyo leaving RM, probably not likely? Since she regard RM as her family and she broke down last year when the show cut her? But i do really wish to see her do other projects like drama or movies. Hopefully her new movie will be a success then she will be busy doing other projects

• Like 2

Honestly as this point I only enjoy RM when is only the members without guests, as the games and productions are so bad ,that I only enjoy the members chemistry.

I will wash the first program with this 2 new additions and see what happen; but honestly as JH fan I Just want her to leave Running Man, What they have done to her the past months have been horrible and the difference between this production and son ji hio beauty show is enormous, I prefer to see her in a second season of that show that in Running Man and as that is her show, they can add more segments to make her shine. 

But what I really want is to see her shine as an actrice in a really good drama with a handsome coestar 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, coffeecoffee said:

I am so upset with both. They have no strong link whatsoever to the rest of the member or RM 

I think SoMin is for the love line with KS. Yang Se Chan is for the gag.

Poor JH . Poor SJ. They will keep being mistreated.

Edit: I hope KS will leave as well. Having loveline would destroy an actor career

So now they're trying to create another force love line? I hope not, but if that happens for sure it won't last long. 

I agree with you. Kwang Soo already is being stereotyped to character roles which are always comical. So forcing him to be in a love line will only limit his roles in acting.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, songjihyofan said:

So now they're trying to create another force love line? I hope not, but if that happens for sure it won't last long. 

I agree with you. Kwang Soo already is being stereotyped to character roles which are always comical. So forcing him to be in a love line will only limit his roles in acting.

that aside if they created a new loveline it would always be compared to the official loveline MC, and would therefor pale in comparison, the popularity and fanbase of MC is no joke and hard if not impossible to replicate! it would be like watching a cheap remake of the original classic!

what really bothers me is that one of the interaction I look forward to the most is between Song Ji hyo and Lee kwangso and i'm afraid we will barely see it anymore now that they have added the new "mates" :( it just changes the whole dynamics of the program and concept and i really hate that! the concept of one girl with all the guys was what made this show so uniq, to other variety shows!

• Like 3