It's been quit lately but thankfully Song Ji Hyo will soon have to start filming her new movie, so we will probably get udates in a few days, I also hope the full photoshoot for allure will soon be released, i would love it if she will do more modeling photoshoots this month

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, songjihyofan said:

@pinsc

I guess you're right. Seems like her bangs aren't for real. 

But now with this new episode I already think are real xD

I don't know what to think, but she is hiding with caps, in running man and in that meeting with the staffs of her show :/ but I liked, I think she looks younger

• Like 2

She looks a lot happier recently. I hope there are many HD videos tomorrow, honestly, I look forward to her dance with KS the most :))

It just hit me today that had there been no RM un-cancellation, this would be a really emotional fan meeting. Regardless of my conflicting feelings toward JH and RM, I must admit I am not ready to let it go, especially when her Beauty show is about the end (with SS2 still in discuss) and her movie just started filming.

Also, just for my selfish reason, I really want to see JH in drama more than movie. Movie is just too short, but then again , it is selfish because movie , especially rom-com , is much less exhausted than drama in terms of filming.

P.S KS interaction with JH brother is adorable.

• Like 3