(request) Korean Celebrities Car?

Guest hannahhhxbanana

THE PERSON lee jin sung with the lambergini is a girl 2004 summer olyimpics - GOLD MEDAL PERSON!!!!

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cherlyn

LAMBORGHINI!!!!!

yea!!! my ultimate dream car

but nonetheless... JAEJOONGIE'S CAR ROCKS.. its so HIm...

lol

i see alot of celebs with bmws... they like bmws??

i wish i could drive n get myself a car... but i have absolute ZERO direction sense.. makes no sense then... wahaha

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

Dbsk's cars are HOT. Hong Chul's car is very interesting...

but I wouldn't drive around with my face or picture all over

the place.

Guest jaejoongswifeyyy<3

^That is one scary car..My pimples would be shocked too if I saw in the middle of the road.

ahahhaha omgahh! that made me laugh ^^ your funyy :]<3

anyone know what kinda lexus the DBSK boys got from SM? they all got cars. i think it was Changmin's first car. but they are lexus! that's so cool. I would love to know what kinda cars they got

THEY ALL GOT LEXUS?!?!?!?? WOOOOOO! omgahh so now jaejoong has a BMW and a lexus? WOWOWOWOOWWEEEEEEEEEEEE!

My thought on this is maybe they saved enough money to get these cars? ahahah here were i live( california) i'll just say i live inland about two hours from LA, ALL of my friends brothers and sisters already drive AUDI, BMW, mercedes benz, porshe, and we are ALL still only in highscool. My brother is asking for a Mercedes for going to college and my parents said maybe, so yeahh maybe if you work for it you get it? i dunno

i thought they were all underpaid to from like all those post i read, but yes i fergot whose post i read that maybe the company pays for the car.

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

Everyone drives a BMW! woohoo! BMW's are the best, expensive, but dreamy! haha ahh I feel closer to Micky already hahaha..just kidding, nice car micky!

Archived