who will admit that they have never been kissed?

green papaya

my first kiss was when i was 16. but i dont think that matters...who cares if you're not like everyone else ? just wait until the right guy comes along...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest treehunny

i turn 19 in three months and have never been kissed, but i don't care. i haven't found anyone i want to kiss so isn't it better to wait than to kiss someone you don't like?

I had my first kiss at 14. not that different really.

my friend is absolutely gorgeous, she's perfect in every way. (Well apart from her being a little too fiery sometimes ^^;) she's beautiful, she's smart, she's 168cm and she has a nice body and big eyes and flawless skin also good fashion sense.. and shes SEVENTEEN....

.... BUT SHE HASN'T HAD HER FIRST KISS YET O_o

i think guys are intimidated by her ._.

Guest shedz15_89

It's totally normal!!

I'm almost 19 and I've never had a boyfriend or a kiss!!!

But I'm willing to wait for the person whose worth it!!^^

I'm almost 17, never had a bf, so never have been kissed in that way.

And I'm not really interested in getting kissed or even having a bf.

I don't like commitment to those kind of things. XD

umm i think its ohkay im turning 15 soon and i've never had a boyfriend or been kissed >< so yah some gurls or guys dont even have that happen untill they're like in college so there's no rush xD >< i just hope i get asked out to prom well haha considering that im just a freshmen so i have like 3-4 years more to go lmao well yah save it for someone that u noe u wont reget to yah i hope mine is to someone that will last xD haha *in my little drama show moment* [ haha i think to much xP]

Guest xx_dreamer_xx

I mean, I'm 15 and I've never been kissed... and I kind of don't want to be kissed yet.
^ same.

there's no hurry. your time will come.

let's say .. your first kiss will be for someone really special. (:

i'm 18, 19 in a few months...

never hada bf or been kissed ^^ waiting for the special someoneeeee! you want your first kiss to be special

not something you do for the sake of doing it

Guest DiMpLeZ_X3

I didn't get my first kiss until this year, being 18... and I still haven't had a boyfriend yet! Yea so don't worry... go on your own pace and don't rush! It's not anything special until you share it with someone special! ^^*

I kinda wish I had waited til I met my first boyfriend... whenever we stumble across each other's paths! ^^;;

Guest luvleekj

don't worry...it's okay!!! i know someone who never got kissed until they were 25. It happens. People always tell me that you have to wait for the right person that you really want to kiss or else it won't mean anything. My friend got kissed by this guy and it was junk.

Guest NeenaNeedles

I had my first kiss at 14. not that different really.

my friend is absolutely gorgeous, she's perfect in every way. (Well apart from her being a little too fiery sometimes ^^;) she's beautiful, she's smart, she's 168cm and she has a nice body and big eyes and flawless skin also good fashion sense.. and shes SEVENTEEN....

.... BUT SHE HASN'T HAD HER FIRST KISS YET O_o

i think guys are intimidated by her ._.

Oooh yeah guys can be real sissies when it comes to that. I have.. well, had.. as I have a boyfriend now, that problem a lot. I thought it was mee, that I was too ugly or something like that, but with a little research I found out that Im just intimidating XD

Anyway.. I had my first kiss at 14 too, with a guy I really dislike now :crazy: I wish I had wait...

But here it's normal that everyone makes out with everyone starting at age 11 :rolleyes: or having sex at 13 o_________o

thats kind of rediculous in my opinion, but ohh well.. I wanna wait with that till Im 18 n___n

^ you know, I have to agree with you too.

high school dating is so O___o it seems more of a trend like it's a 'must thing' to do once you hit high school...or it could be the people you hang around with .____.

Why are people so worried about a kiss? Is it that crucial to have a 'kiss' once you hit 16 or whatever? XD

Archived