☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest keikeikhang

^

^

^

omg...i think next time im sleeping @ my gfs house i have to sleep in antother bedroom +lock the door cuz i dont want to wake up and look like this xD

lool sorry

but i would have been offended too if someone says im equal to kei (Sorry em! but yeah its the truth)

anyway

we have mít,dau,mango,táo...yeah only sau rieng is left

i dont mind if shes ugly

i just want a sau rieng girl in here

NOW!

xD

and the banner is awesome :D

we can beat the chinese net idol thread!!!(jk) xD

Oh wow. I feel so special. Seriously, you are waayyy too confident about yourself. I'm 14, I still have developing to do. And just to tell you, everything isnt about looks. And I already got compared, you might wanna have a little sympathy and realization that I'll be reading this post and feeling worse about myself. >.< And Ender.. don't act all offended cuz people say I'm "equal to you." Like seriously? I've known you for..what?.. 6 years? Don't act like you're the mini cooper. Maybe this is why Amy chose Pher over you. And besides, people don't even really know what you look like cuz either, your hair covers your face, or, its HEAVILY photoshopped.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow. I feel so special. Seriously, you are waayyy too confident about yourself. I'm 14, I still have developing to do. And just to tell you, everything isnt about looks. And I already got compared, you might wanna have a little sympathy and realization that I'll be reading this post and feeling worse about myself. >.< And Ender.. don't act all offended cuz people say I'm "equal to you." Like seriously? I've known you for..what?.. 6 years? Don't act like you're the mini cooper. Maybe this is why Amy chose Pher over you. And besides, people don't even really know what you look like cuz either, your hair covers your face, or, its HEAVILY photoshopped.

Wow... drama, I'll refrain from saying anything other than that you mistook my meaning... like you always do.

As for the next Pe Sam girl... I really agree with her pants in the first set of pictures. I don't see that popping up around here any time soon.

Guest Inconnu

Let's not get too personal in this thread and attack each

other please... :mellow:

*points to PM*

Anyways, I think Sam > Albee... :P Albee should lay off

doing the winged eyeliner. I think she looks better in the

later photos with less makeup.

Guest truffles14

sam is unbeatable but something about albee also reminds me of her. like the way they look. same mouth? idk. i still think she's a cute little person. she's been everywhere lately too so i knew someone was going to post her here eventually,, haha

and i was just looking at the1st post.. when i suddenly realized that that khamshi? girl or however you spell it... she was in trinh thang binh's tre gio MV. the one that everyone thinks looks kinda like paris hilton.. that was a little random.

PS: the directory is missing cherry.

Guest keikeikhang

Wow... drama, I'll refrain from saying anything other than that you mistook my meaning... like you always do.

As for the next Pe Sam girl... I really agree with her pants in the first set of pictures. I don't see that popping up around here any time soon.

Yeah, thats probably all you can say since you know its true.. "like you always do."

Yeah, thats probably all you can say since you know its true.. "like you always do."

This is my last reply to you on here, any other attack you want to make on a public forum, you can refrain and get at me on AIM or facebook since you can contact me on both.

Which part is true? That Amy chose another guy over me? I'm glad she did as long as she's happy. She can finally get that citizenship right? And it's a weight off your shoulder too isn't it? You get to keep your cousin around longer and she doesn't run the risk of being deported.

Or was it the photoshop comment. You know more about photoshop than I do. In fact, if I remember correctly... you photoshopped my pics yourself... as well as photoshopping yours quite frequently.

I'm hesitant to have my pictures on this thread precisely because I know what I look like in person. I've said it several times already.. I'm just your average soompier.

Now to be compared to a 14 year old when you're nearly a decade older than that KID... of course I wouldn't want that comparison. It's not just that, but I hate being compared to anyone in general, better looking or not. I didn't like being compared to Shimmy/Daniel, nor do I like being compared to.. oh say... Bi/Rain. It's happened in the past and the result is all the same... it's uncomfortable and I don't like it.

IN CONCLUSION: Keep your childish antics off the forum boards and trying to deface people who you would consider family. It's been a feel good board for quite a while and you're spoiling things a bit.

Please excuse my "defending" myself on this public forum guys. I truly apologize and promise this is the last reply to Kei's little attack on me. If he wants to keep up with this stuff I really won't bother to reply on here.

Guest Inconnu

sam is unbeatable but something about albee also reminds me of her. like the way they look. same mouth? idk. i still think she's a cute little person. she's been everywhere lately too so i knew someone was going to post her here eventually,, haha

and i was just looking at the1st post.. when i suddenly realized that that khamshi? girl or however you spell it... she was in trinh thang binh's tre gio MV. the one that everyone thinks looks kinda like paris hilton.. that was a little random.

Yeah it's missing alot of people... =[ Do you have any of Cherry's links???

Guest EnVogue

Oh wow. I feel so special. Seriously, you are waayyy too confident about yourself. I'm 14, I still have developing to do. And just to tell you, everything isnt about looks. And I already got compared, you might wanna have a little sympathy and realization that I'll be reading this post and feeling worse about myself. >.< [...]

okay what ever...

too confident sorry kei im not the one craving for attention and acting offended because some ppl dun like you.

i said this stuff because it was OBVIOUS for me that this tiara girl-thing was YOU...

However I can't prove it so I'm sorry for hurting ur feelings (did i just say that? omg...)

yeah last reply too much drama oh and btw im not offended that you sorta kicked me out of ur so-called group the other guy is really better.but still i think its just a childish reaction

and hm...bashing bomaj's group is childish too leave this boy alone okay?

:D

sorry guys for offtopic won't happen again

i think its her smile

in some (do you say IN some or AT some? or ON some? lOOOL)

pictures she looks like sams twin..

and the hug pictures are soo nice

btw inconnu should be a net idol too

<3

Guest keikeikhang

okay what ever...

too confident sorry kei im not the one craving for attention and acting offended because some ppl dun like you.

i said this stuff because it was OBVIOUS for me that this tiara girl-thing was YOU...

However I can't prove it so I'm sorry for hurting ur feelings (did i just say that? omg...)

yeah last reply too much drama oh and btw im not offended that you sorta kicked me out of ur so-called group the other guy is really better.but still i think its just a childish reaction

and hm...bashing bomaj's group is childish too leave this boy alone okay?

:D

sorry guys for offtopic won't happen again

i think its her smile

in some (do you say IN some or AT some? or ON some? lOOOL)

pictures she looks like sams twin..

and the hug pictures are soo nice

btw inconnu should be a net idol too

<3

Wtf? I wasn't offended. Please quote a part where I acted offended. Right now. It was your wrongdoing for just saying that. Okay, people already said no, and that your better looking. Thats good enough. You don't have to go and add more. and THAT was childish. Also, I can't believe you're actually still going on about the tiaraforeverdiadem thing. Like for serious? Thats so immature of you to bring that up right now. If theres anyone that's craving attention its you. And wth? kicked you out of the group? I already told you in the beginning, that if someone better came along then you'd be in trouble. I didn't "kick you out" because you criticized my look. I didn't choose you because of course, I told you in the beginning if someone better came along that I would choose them. I never said that you were IN. It's really even more childish of YOU to actually think that I would make a second account, put my own pictures up, and act like I'm one person. It's ALSO childish of you to think that I kicked you out because of this little incident here. And wth? I never bashed on bomaj's group. Heck I'm supporting him and helping with their group right now.

Guest Inconnu

^ I think the cold weather has gotten to both of you (that or you guys are

high....). :P But thank you for the nice compliment, I really appreciate

it! ^___^

UNSEEN EDISON

n702381661_1826169_2711036.jpg

5889_118234321661_702381661_2468662.jpg

15346_175944926661_702381661_302410.jpg

12659_193183196661_702381661_315574.jpg

11165_165098126661_702381661_292271.jpg

10222_152051521661_702381661_282400.jpg

10232_161982851661_702381661_290003.jpg

^ Sigh... he has the DSLR of my dreams.... :o

Guest truffles14

Yeah it's missing alot of people... =[ Do you have any of Cherry's links???

i can't find it but i think a few pages ago, mahboo posted it (mahboo if you're reading, can you post it again?)

edison is so goddamn attractive

ps: so are we having a Sau Rieng pageant now? and first runner up is thit cho or something?? i'm curious what 2nd runner up would be...

Guest 1TymOneLove

Kei equal to me. I'm offended in various levels with that statement, but I guess you're entitled to your opinion.

*walks off grumbling* I never asked to be compared... RAWR! I'm just your average soompier!

omg omg no no no...i didn;t mean that i mean like hes ok like hes ok to be post in here...please dun be offended im sorie Y.Y forgive me =]

envouge- by ediie i meant to say u look like ure self with some of the edison look =]

Sorie for the confusion guy T.T

Guest 1TymOneLove

ml0901 - yeah the poll thing is a good idea =] i like that

AND....WTF ur a girl ? omg....i checked ur xanga and ur a girl ^^ oh and u look pretty cute i think u can be in here :D

p.s u look like the guy in ss501/boy over flower guy :D

P.s.s wat up with the name saurieng and "meat-dog" lol

P.s.s theres onlie 2 place no 3rd O.o ? * cus u know i htought usuali theres 3 =]

^

Well, the names for 1st and 2nd is something Ryu(envogue) and I came up with.

It's not for real.

I was saying how I wanted to be Sau Rieng & he'll be thit cho... eh... you can look a few pages back, then you'll get it.

But I really think we should have another contest...

(and that person will be Sau Rieng!)

Archived