☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest keiryu40

damn boy u need to go back to school

for sure

and french seems not be one of ur streight either

its tu eS

not tu esT

....why does this thread got spammed by these jerks?!

mods please help haha

seriously this thread will be closed sooner or later

if you dont stop this

You obviously haven't noticed it's called the internet and you can get away with anything or any imagination :lol: .

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest truffles14

apple.

3915218470_587c0bfff4.jpg

3915332818_b6e6062cdb.jpg

3914306352_9613286aa9.jpg

she's cute but the only thing i dont like about her though is her nose & teeth (you can't tell how bad her 'kenh' teeth are in the pics above).

and to whoever that asked earlier, she is viet. i got the pictures from a vietnamese photographer on flickr.

No I think she's always had an average face. This is more like bad photoshop.

Hitoro: Canadian french is the exact same in spelling. And if you really want to chat in viet then go to a viet based forum for that.

lol i tried but i'm not that good at reading yet! well i guess i'm fairly decent but not pro.

lol elle looks good in all picture/ i just realized something annoying about her pictures. she likes to use her arms to push her cleavage.

Guest keiryu40

I find it hard to decide whether apple is an idol or not... :o

Most of the people in the Official Net Idols list on the first page of this thread aren't even good looking and popular. I only know of Kelbin, Gia Doan, Mi Van, Chan Thanh Son, Kelly, Shuya, and Edison. Bao Thy and Wanbi are singers in the Vpop industry not net idols. The others are average Vietnamese teens who I've never heard before on any Vietnam sites.

Who is the hell is Loe, Lucsa, To, Tanny, Meo Mun, Jolin Ong, etc?

LOL there ugly! :ph34r:

Viet Kieus, Vietnamese Americans, or overseas Vietnamese are probably the worst culprits. They thought living in USA or other countries outside Viet Nam will free them from poverty. We Viets from Vietnam are doing better than you Viet Kieus or overseas Viets. We don't need to worry about work, we just need to pay bills for electricity and money for food. Yall Viet Kieus are c0ck suckers for the white man.

Vietnam's Unemployment Rate = 10 percent ,

USA's Unemployment Rate = 80% (especially California)

WOW here is stupidity at the making LOL

btw the reason y u guys dont worry about work is ur stupid parents work for the Communist government who steals money from ppl like tourists and hardworking poor ppl...such a loser, dont take english if your going to diss Americans

Guest keiryu40

WOW here is stupidity at the making LOL

btw the reason y u guys dont worry about work is ur stupid parents work for the Communist government who steals money from ppl like tourists and hardworking poor ppl...such a loser, dont take english if your going to diss Americans

Hahaha. If you don't know, most of the prostitutes in Thailand and Scambodia are Viet. Most of the Viet Kieus who live in Scambodia and Thailand are illegal. Their life is much worse than in their home country Viet Nam. Plus, English didn't came from America lol! :lol:

Why We Believe Americans are Stupid

Why People Hate The USA

Keiryu and anyone who wants to reply to his comments should start PMing one another. This is not amusing drama and more onto political. Frankly, viets from VN don't know what life overseas is like much, vice versa and the overseas people chooses to complain only about VN is the communist government. Its pointless pointing that out and start hating on a Net Idol thread which is meant for viewing pleasure.

Guest truffles14

Most of the people in the Official Net Idols list on the first page of this thread aren't even good looking and popular. I only know of Kelbin, Gia Doan, Mi Van, Chan Thanh Son, Kelly, Shuya, and Edison. Bao Thy and Wanbi are singers in the Vpop industry not net idols. The others are average Vietnamese teens who I've never heard before on any Vietnam sites.

Who is the hell is Loe, Lucsa, To, Tanny, Meo Mun, Jolin Ong, etc?

first off, that first post hasn't been updated since god knows when so they really were netidols. just the old ones. and second off, bao thy & wanbi both used to just be labeled hotgirls & hotboys before their singing career kicked off. technically they were netidols before and started their careers with modeling for teen sites. so of course youre not going to find anymore of that. and thirdly, is there a way we can ban this keiryu40 person form soompi. he/she/it has acheived at riding on my last nerves. congrats. s *clicks report*

Hahaha. If you don't know, most of the prostitutes in Thailand and Scambodia are Viet. Most of the Viet Kieus who live in Scambodia and Thailand are illegal. Their life is much worse than in their home country Viet Nam. Plus, English didn't came from America lol! :lol:

Why We Believe Americans are Stupid

Why People Hate The USA

Man, just shut up and hit the X button for everyone's sake.

Guest truffles14

these are the only ones I have?

i usually don't like elly's photos but ithought she looked cute here.. don't know how many people like her though.

3929556636_38ee9f8f02.jpg

3928730921_4a95254e20.jpg

3928424705_dac88071af.jpg

3928377035_9cdfc99cc0.jpg

3929104184_2c355eb5e2.jpg

& midu for an mpod advertisement

itfxe1253239504.jpg

ftjii1253239504.jpg

atyjb1253239504.jpg

qpmxu1253239504.jpg

with singer ngo kien huy

Archived