☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest 1TymOneLove

inconnu - oh ook sorie..lol..im suck at readin instruction =P

oh btw...inconnu <<< what is that it......sound vietnameseist....lol...juts a little curious

oh...lol...and what hapen to andiii :D i havn't heard from him for a reali long tym T.T

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bphan1492

Forgot to add that.... I love Yumi's hair. =O I really want i!

It's weave. lol. Her hair right now is really short & cute.

DSC08935.jpg

Actually, that picture's a little old so its kinda longer than that but she can pull it off...although the long wavy brown hair is much prettier.

Guest Inconnu

Yumi should consider getting long hair than. She looks great with it.

inconnu - oh ook sorie..lol..im suck at readin instruction =P

oh btw...inconnu <<< what is that it......sound vietnameseist....lol...juts a little curious

oh...lol...and what hapen to andiii :D i havn't heard from him for a reali long tym T.T

haha inconnu means unknown in French. ^^ It's a French word.

And thanks for removing the pictures! =] The people you posted

weren't ugly or anything. They just weren't net idols, thats all.

Hope you understand. ^^

Guest keiryu40

It's weave. lol. Her hair right now is really short & cute.

DSC08935.jpg

Actually, that picture's a little old so its kinda longer than that but she can pull it off...although the long wavy brown hair is much prettier.

LOL there ugly! :ph34r:

Viet Kieus, Vietnamese Americans, or overseas Vietnamese are probably the worst culprits. They thought living in USA or other countries outside Viet Nam will free them from poverty. We Viets from Vietnam are doing better than you Viet Kieus or overseas Viets. We don't need to worry about work, we just need to pay bills for electricity and money for food. Yall Viet Kieus are c0ck suckers for the white man.

Vietnam's Unemployment Rate = 10 percent ,

USA's Unemployment Rate = 80% (especially California)

Guest Inconnu

Viet Kieus, Vietnamese Americans, or overseas Vietnamese are probably the worst culprits. They thought living in USA or other countries outside Viet Nam will free them from poverty. We Viets from Vietnam are doing better than you Viet Kieus or overseas Viets. We don't need to worry about work, we just need to pay bills for electricity and money for food. Yall Viet Kieus are c0ck suckers for the white man.

Not that I am a USA-crazed-pride citizen but...

Okay, if we suck, why do you bother learning English than? :lol:

What a hypocrite.

*hits report button* :)

Guest EnVogue

omg

that was so random and rude

but hey if you want to fight here you go

vietnams unemployment rate might be 10 percent...

but like 40% of americas income is as high as vietnams so

watch or mouth u jerk hahaha

what do you know about us living abroad

wait are u that ryu guy?

is this the reason why ur so upset because we didnt accept him as a net idol

omg this whole thread turns into a freakshow like

random ppl are posted and now this?!

cant u guys you just behave well?

like in the other threads

Yeah I'm sure you're doing so much better. What are you living in right now? A straw hut?

Probably getting bukkaked by a bunch of commies as we speak. Lap it up, asswipe.

Guest Inconnu

^ LMAO. I love you.

Anyways guys lets move on and ignore keiryu40.

I was browsing the Hotboy/Hotgirl Flickr on yeah1 and I saw her

=D She got alot of positive comments so I'd thought I post a few

of her.

Yay or Nay?

NEW FACE TAO (APPLE)

3311414157_64d3407768.jpg

3312243712_889865aaa0.jpg

3317031756_6a6a90f29d.jpg

3465870227_beda290946.jpg

3465870233_43bc61d850.jpg

3473229149_36f58faf82.jpg

3497145945_95b55444d2.jpg

3513718192_90aa75e47a.jpg

3656174107_1735bbcdde.jpg

3736866299_917fa2c2e6.jpg

3825545315_50d969207c.jpg

^ Why I'm certain she's Vietnamese.... hello Vietnamese streets.

3892900854_0aeddbf892.jpg

3884935714_87ecb0e15c.jpg

3884935766_113d80ebec.jpg

Guest HERinsinuation

eh? :huh: ....worst culprits of what? where did this random hatred spiel come from...

also i pray that you just pulled those statistics out of your richard simmons for fun...if the unemployment rate in USA was 80% the global economy would have collapsed a long time ago...and 95% of vietnam would be unemployed if this were the case ROFL. but if you're convinced that the limited amount of unemployed people you know in the state of cali somehow reflect upon an entire country and the millions of viet kieu in other countries, ermm......i don't know...more power to you? :D

on a more serious note, i'm actually embarrassed sometimes by how bitter certain "viets from vietnam" are about us "viet kieu" when we spend less than an iota of our lives thinking about you...i mean it's not like we dislike or look down on you...you're just not top on our list of everyday concerns you know? but it's great to know we're on yours, keiryu40.

also dude, you're kind of confusing.... if noone in vietnam has to "worry" about work as you claim, where does the money for your electricity/food bills come from if you suddenly lose your job or don't have one at all? and how about tuition fees? ...although if your intelligence level is any indication of the current quality of vietnam's education - i can see what you mean by only being concerned with food and electricity LOL.

next.

Guest ~.Linh.~

LOL...what a joke.

Aw, is it just me or why is it that I find the name "Tao" so much prettier than "Apple" :)

Actually, her face has the shape of an apple...kind of haha :lol:

I just like the first 4 pictures...sometimes she looks really cute/like a doll and sometimes just..old, probably due to the make up (last pic?).

Guest EnVogue

or due to pS

like the first pictures were mad photoshoped

but i still like her :D

her name sounds so familiar

we should rename this thread into

"grocery"

like there is an apple,honey,strawberry

and i thought there was this one girl called mango too?

lol

oh and cherry too!

on a more serious note, i'm actually embarrassed sometimes by how bitter certain "viets from vietnam" are about us "viet kieu" when we spend less than an iota of our lives thinking about you...i mean it's not like we dislike or look down on you...you're just not top on our list of everyday concerns you know? but it's great to know we're on yours, keiryu40.

Actually that is more of a two way street. There's tons of viet kieu showing hate towards viets from vietnam as well. We're just a bunch of haters at heart lol

Apple is quite cute!

Looks like a ton of shopped work has been done though so I'm not sure on her natural beauty :(

She also has large bags probably from lack of sleep..

Don't need to worry about work? I don't understand, are you saying you just freeload off the country? Or is that you freeload off your parents who do work?

How does that make you any better than the people you're discriminating against?

I'm not a Vietnamese American, though I'm a Vietnamese person born and living overseas and I'm so offended that you can hate on your own people because they work overseas to support their family.

You haven't even taken into account why a lot of people left Vietnam in the first place, it wasn't always about money, there was a war going on if I can remember correctly, I hope you know about it.

And I hope you meant Vietnamese living in the USA's unemployment rate was 80%, because that would definitely make more sense.

Edit:

I think what I wrote suggests that what you wrote is correct.

Well you're wrong :) LOL

Guest Allure011

Wow, the stats you gave, just show me how much of an education you do have. Well here's an quick and extra lesson on the world economy for you, if the U.S really had an 80% unemployment rate, the WORLD would go down with it. Why? Because its the largest economy in the world and is one of the prime business for many countries. Oh and another thing, it did free us from poverty, my family is not starving, we have a CONSISTENT income, all my siblings have a great education. Yes, we pay for other things besides electricity and money for food, but hey, when it comes down to it, its all worth it because viet kieu are more likely to make more money and be more successful then those living in VN. And one last thing, you said that you don't have to worry about poverty over there, I know people who are suffering tremendously over there. They have to worry each day about money and getting food, and my mom has to send money over there to help people. So maybe you're some rich kid living a better life then those, but please, don't apply your views on the way things are to everybody else that are less unfortunate then you...Stop being so ignorant, its quite embarrassing to other Vietnamese people.

Archived