MONOCARPIC -- ♥ ♥ ♥

Guest Sou

:w00t: I've been meaning to reply for a while now. ^^

AWESOME ALBUM! Your voice is just orgasmic, so raw..it's a very nice attraction. You have a really poweful tone to your voice too, I love that. <333 IT'S i can't readING AMAZING!

Guest babiixru

wow wow wow the intro...it's just superb. all those background vocals. im really into harmonizing and songs with a lot of harmonies... i listen to them with a new perspective. i've always thought high noted-songs are hard to sing but now after doing some harmonizing (or "weak" attempts), i realize that songs with a lot of harmonies are just as hard to sing...they're just a different type of hard.

I REALLY LOVE THIS ALBUM WOO WOO GO SOU ITS YO BDAY GO SOU ITS YO BDAY :D

can you tell me where i can find the intro song on your album? :D

babiixru :: it's by a band called Headphones President-- there's torrents of their discography all over the place, but i doubt you'd like them very much-- mostly they're very, very heavy rock. catch me on aim and i'll send you the track sometime, na. ^^ I'm glad you liked it!

DAi :: *faints* xD

Nana :: Man, I love you. ;o; <3<3 Thanks for the wonderful comment-- and i still don't think my voice is anything NEAR orgasmic. xDDD

Hsiang :: You got it right, there's many different ways to romanize shiina ringo's name. xD I listen to shiina ringo and olivia a whole lot, so i guess that might be why it sounds like that. Most of the songs on here are from all different styles of music-- kenka joto having a jazz base, many others being poprock, chouwa being enka, ukifune being a fusion of enka and rock, etc. I use a behringer xm8500 to record. ^^ Thank you very much for the comments, ne, and I'm glad that you listened to and enjoyed the album~!! ^o^

Juki :: thanks for the comment, ne~! xD I still need pictures of you, for asianize, na!! don't forget. ^o^

Guest onigiri_kun

hoyl friggin crap.... this is like! ugh..... the craziest thing I've seen.... omg....

you are sooo good!!! it totally defines your style!!! ENCORE!!!!!!!!! you're the greatest^^

Archived