MONOCARPIC -- ♥ ♥ ♥

Guest Sou

++ full length ASIANIZE album ++
monocarpic-front.jpgmonocarpic-back.jpg tracklist :: 01. 58648/0 [[headphones president]] 02. ぬれたゆりかご [[cocco]] 03. Meconopsis [[KOTOKO]] 04. Pilot Fish [[Cali//Gari]] 05. 罪と罰 [[zwei]] 06. 喧嘩上等 [[東京事変]] 07. TASTE MY SKIN [[Anna Tsuchiya]] 08. 月光 (live version) [[鬼束ちひろ]] 09. Borderline [[鬼束ちひろ]] 10. Swallowing the Sun [[redrum]] 11. Ballerina [[OLIVIA]] 12. 浮舟 [[go!go!718800 13. 調和 [[KOKIA]] 14. Passion [[buck-tick]] 15. サイレント [[redrum]] STREAM IT HERE!! bittorrent link through JPOPsuki sound.click download Thanks to my friend <b>Faith</b> for doing my album cover. xD I did this album for everyone that i've ever felt emotion for, but especially for my best friend, my significant other, and in memory of my father. I hope you enjoy it, ne. Commentary would be really nice. ^^ But most of all, enjoy. I did this in 10 days, and i think i pushed a lot of my limits-- like the high held E in chest voice in Meconopsis and the atrocious amont of vocal control and stability it took to pull off 調和. I also did songs of a style I've never done before, like Ballerina. None of the songs I did had instrumentals, so I think i hit a barrier there-- but i overcame them because these were the songs that i thought best represented what I wanted to get across. But yeah. I hope you all enjoy this-- i put a lot of work into it and I can only hope it was worth it. ^^

Guest fantasiimaker

XD it's finally out!! Congrats =)

Eee you sang Ballerina. It's one of my favorite Olivia songs ^^

You know, I have to admit I'm pretty amazed at how well you did with the quality, despite the fact that none of these had instrus. Great job with that!

Gekkou was pretty cool with the acapella in the beginning, and then the audience. Creative =D Hmm you really did sound like you were about to cry in the chorus ne .__. almost made me feel like crying too ;_;

Great mix of styles and genres! I think it represents "Sou" very well. Pretty cover too lol ^^

Edit: (ok I know your throat must be tired from singing all these but XD) Where's my Koda song >E

Guest likeOMG_itzTrannie_x

you always sound good love <3 i love the picture oo and that one song taste my skin XDD great jobb babe. looking forward for the next album!

Guest _MaJa_1234

108471892547*)^%#$)@*#_(!*^#*)@&#!*#$)!&#)!&$@%*)^@$%*@#*!!!!!! !!! and _(*@^#&!^%@^*@*@*@$@%*!%!)!!)!)!_^$_@&($!!!!!! ^ 0 ^

Wow. Nice choice for a first song. It's very intro xD This is why I'm not a good writer, i can't describe things.

You and your fantastic singing + great emotion + awesome mixing = Gotta be a Sou. album.

I'll comment more as I listen to more of the album. <3 I think I've fallen for electric guitars -_-

Brian :: Intro songs are awesome. ;o;

Rai-Rai :: That's why rock music is so great, isn't it? The versatility of electric guitar~ *laughs* Thanks for listening though~ And don't worry about describing, ne~ As long as you know how you feel, you're fine. xD

Maja :: UWYEIUW@#IU#O*&)@*&^#*&@!WIUHWLDIUY*FDO&Y@#$!!! to you too~ xDDD

SUjjang :: I hope i'll be able to pull off a next one with better quality than this one~ Thank you~ xDD

Trannie :: <3<3<3!!

Lisa :: Ahaha~ It must've been a coincidence that we released albums on JPOPsuki on the same day, ne~ I loved yours too~ xD Krystal's driving me to work on my chinese, so I'll do Crazy4U when I'm tired of singing FIR and Jay Chou songs, ne~~ xD *laughs* Seriously~ And I owe you hikari!! I was gonna do it on this album, but Meconopsis broke my voice, so I did ballerina and chouwa instead, since they don't have intensely high chest voice parts. ;o; *sucks*

NAN :: awww. ;o; I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO FINISHING THE FIR COLLAB WITH YOU. ;o; It's gonna be awesome, your voice is so beautiful. ;o;

Ling & David :: aww, my babies. ;o; Thank you. ;o;

David :: >/

Yohan :: I'm not the best, ne, but thank you for the compliment and the ego boost. *laughs* xD

Risse :: neeeee, i think the first clip i listened to on soompi was you. *laughs* Thanks so much for the compliment-- and hopefully, i'll get more stuff done with my manga, soon, so you can have something to look at, na. ^^

Juki :: looking forward to your comment, love. <3<3

Guest juki_love

+O+ this is such an awesome album =O=

i like meconopsis, 罪と罰, 喧嘩上等 (that's one weird song.. but i like it~~), 月光 (it sounds real pretty++), Borderline..

o you know what ><... i like practically every song in your album +__+ [ i'm still adjusting to some songs in the album because it's not what i normally listen to ~~ ] and i can't believe you did this in ten days =__=

hmm... now i don't know what else to say =__+

well... great album and i can't wait for your next upcoming release~~

Guest Hsiang84

all hands down

awesome job

It really helps that you know which type of songs fits you and your voice.

Very nice.

I love this genre, whatever it is. Wanna educate me?

Sounds similar to Olivia and Sheena Ringo (forgot how to spell)

This is just good shiet. Oh and the awesome quality....

I envy. What microphone do you use?

Kenta Joto's intro is friggin tight.

Gekkou is .......AHHH I love it

Archived