ULZZANG MANIA

Guest SwtKrnMuffinJjang012

^maybe...sheez its all a bit confusing...

I WANT TO KNOOWWWW the suspense is killing me

theres nothing negative going on. some ulzzang or people with cyworld close down the photo section or certain parts in it to organize it better or start it over. B)

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Junanni

OMGGG new lse! so hot, he looks pretty darn stunning to meeeee oh gosh...i love guys who can look dorky and hot at the same time, SO HOTTT. anyhoo THANKS BAOI FOR THE NEW LSE PIC =D <3

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i think they said that circle lenses were bad for your eyes because they cover too much of your eye and not letting oxygen thru with your eyes.

there is this problem even with regular soft lense contacts. you're not supposed to wear them for TOO long. not enough oxygen to your eyes causes all sorts of problems.

i think the reason y they're not FDA approved is because the material is less breathable than regular soft lense contacts?? i have no idea

not ALL contacts are bad. they are now soft lense contacts that they say u can wear overnight because they are that "breathable". also i wear my hard lense contacts allllll day every day except right before i go to sleep. its ok because hard lenses are infinitely smaller than soft lenses. i dont even know how ppl can put them in =XX

Guest mz_yoone3k

i think lee bangsil looks like a frog. its her eyes. some big eyes look beautiful even if theyre fake but her eyes looks like plastic surgery gone wrong. or maybe that's her natural eyes, it still scares me.

i rather not have estalkers or stalkers. too much attention= no no for me. yupps :unsure:

my mom doesnt realy want me to have contacts because she said its bad for your eyes but i want them anyways =P...thanks for all of you who answered my question :) and yes Delster i would like her Sn if you don't mind giving it to me ^_^ hahhaha LSE doesnt even look like LSE to me he look like a smarty pants

i jus wana post some of my fave pose of PED

D.jpg

fgdfgdsg.jpg

sha.jpg

credits:: soompi people

Guest bebe13lue

the guy that tengosuds posted is reallly cute!

Edit! Ohhh I own this page, finally I succeed in something! YAY!

PED = Park Eun Byul

KKR = Kim Kyung Rok

LSE = Lee Sang Eun

SWS ? = Sul Woo Suk

JIH ? = Jo In Ho

PHJ ? = PARK HYUN JIN

thats all i know =P

did anybody found out who he was ?

shshsh12345nk.gif

hehe i love his hair i forgot where i got the pic 4m but its 4m soompi thats all i remember

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

PED = Park Eun Byul

KKR = Kim Kyung Rok

LSE = Lee Sang Eun

SWS ? = Sul Woo Suk

JIH ? = Jo In Ho

PHJ ? = PARK HYUN JIN

thats all i know =P

did anybody found out who he was ?

shshsh12345nk.gif

hehe i love his hair i forgot where i got the pic 4m but its 4m soompi thats all i remember

you got it from me

i posted this

and omg i STILL haven't found out who he is!!!! grrr

it's killing me cuz he's so hot :w00t::w00t::w00t:

^ that guy smoking is on my myspace!!!!!! haha hes hottt hes not krn i dont think if i remember right

haha r u sure

it might be me...lisa...haha

cuz like a couple days ago or week....i had this guy's picture as my profile pic for like a month and

u added me i believe.....and yeah

maybe u mistaken the pic to be the real guy? but it's me LISA!

haha

if not

GIVE ME HIS MYSPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest xp30ny_x

really?!?!?!?! hhhmm...i went to "his" myspace lol and it looked like it belongs to him since it says male and his name and what he likes.... i am soo confused! oh and if i didnt remember wrong he had more pics of himself which were HOTT or maybe u had more pics of him? ahh

---edit----

what is ur myspace??? im gonna go look =]

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

really?!?!?!?! hhhmm...i went to "his" myspace lol and it looked like it belongs to him since it says male and his name and what he likes.... i am soo confused! oh and if i didnt remember wrong he had more pics of himself which were HOTT or maybe u had more pics of him? ahh

---edit----

what is ur myspace??? im gonna go look =]

oh then it could be HIM or a poser

my myspace is in my SIGNATURE

and yeah my myspace is decorated very girly lol

so i guess it could be him

u have his myspace?

is this imda?

credits: me and imda cy

70005eo.jpg

Guest .yiaZ.

^ i really think that thats jung dal(talkin bout the hott guy)... am i wrong? but yeah i really think its that boi!!! he so foine!!! but yeah last time you posted his pix and i kinda said that it might be him and now i'm a little more positive because of the pictures HLI posted...

Guest .yiaZ.

^

^nods it was badk to page 758 i think... yeah they look very similar thats why i say it can be him...

~jUngEe~ ___________thanks for the translations. I understood it perfectly. Wow! Jihoon and Her are having problems?? Oh my!! I really want them to MARRY!! and have those BEAUTIFUL BABIES!! But i still have DIBS on JIHOON [and LSE!!]

yah! i claim jihoon loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng ago... through he was still goin out wit mikki... but yeah i hope they haven't broke up... i mean its hard to admit it but they were a cute couple... and last hecka long!!!

OMG!!! HLI!!! I MIGHT HAVE TO KILL YOU!!! lol but yeah wah!!! its been two days but still JI HOON'S HOLY BUTT!!!

but yeah wah! thats a huge file of jihoon modeling... ahhhh my favorite ulzzang besides jung dal, kkr, lse eheheh han ji hoon=sexy and yeah thats good that you dun like him more for me....ehhehehe ^o^v j/k... he's not that skinny if you ask me...

JUNG DALS SEXY SELF!!! *dies*... and yep i will love the orginal size of them... ^o^ the bigger the better right??? but if your talkin about the couple last ones then i already have them in thir orginal size i think from the last time your posted his pictures... 600xsumin right?...

and this picture just made me... haba-haba *drrrrrrrrrrooooooooools*

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f359/azn...ungDal/kjd9.jpg

and talk about hott!!!

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9701/img430965256sn.jpg

i might just really die from lost of... yeah that one word....>_<

Archived