ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miranduh

^she looks more 'innocent' with black hair. i like her style when she has blonde though =P

she pretty much looks good in many styles other than the hangover drugged look O.O

Guest Karinojjang~*

ahhh,,thanks u so much ,, lovely calvin_hobbies<3

anyway ^^ u won the 747 page ^^ haha happy happy right?

Guest babii_ryce

hi im kinda new here and i've been reading most of ya post .im only up to page 45..lol ..it's really intresting.. i found alot of info about this whole Ulzzang/Uljjang stuff and im already crazy about this..im a fan of inho,kkr and all the other kute ulzzangs that i've seen u guys posted pictures of..its really kool keep up the good work ....^__^

Guest *rashiDah

^she looks more 'innocent' with black hair. i like her style when she has blonde though =P

she pretty much looks good in many styles other than the hangover drugged look O.O

I like her best with black. She looks pretty "stereotype" asian when she has long blonde straight hair >___<

Guest miranduh

lol true very typical but i think she looks fitted to that image i see some people trying to pull it off and totally not suceeding O_O

Guest SwtKrnMuffinJjang012

finally I can post! xD I can finally join this ulzzang thread lol this is so cool, I joined this website cuz my friend told me about this thread xP

Guest faiiz

hello everyone ^ ^

i'm new here~ :D

heres another translation for JEN! :)

miracrying6za.gif

( a tear )

"when the flower is blooming,

i think of my past love and the tears flowing on my face

i stand there and wait for you to come back

but crying at the same time

and you are not there

once again, the flowers growing

my tears fall for you"

miraeyeswriting4zh.jpg

"i beg you not to cry,

i cant take care of you when im far away from you

you dont know how much you gave me a pain

when i see that no one wipes your tears off,

i cant be there for you forever

there is nothing i can do for you

so please, dont let me see you cry

lets the happiness finds you and

i want to give you a world

when theres no pain, a happiness is here

and i dont see the tears then laughs will come

so dont cry. ^^

if your crying, in my heart, its bleeding

like i said, theres no one to cleans your tears

and im sorry."

DID SHE DATE SOMEONE?!?

sound like she used to date someone and she loved him. :o

sorry, i did my best.

i will explain, so basically..

in the first picture, shes talking about her past love,

she wants it back again. so yeah...

for the last picture, mira doesnt want to see whoever shes talking about crying

but see him being happy is enough for her.

blah. enough about "love" ehh!

lol xD :wacko:

yeah~ thank you for trans for jen and i can read it xD

here is my comment.,

that's sad..

whoever she talks about, that's sad....

i don't wanna see her tears too!!!

and i think that word 'you' should means 'minwoo' too.,

but whoever, i want to see mira being happy,..

please keep smiling mira ;)

Guest twinkle_l0ve

hiii jinhee wlcome to uhljjang thread^^;;

GAH~ sulwoosuk is such a cute dork xDD his little pout is so adorable x] x]

Guest SwtKrnMuffinJjang012

i third that! :P

i think woosuks my favorite ulzzang now. mm or PEB.

hes so adorable too. monkey boy. hehe xD

mmm..for some reason,

i cant find the pictures of mira's crying

but i will show it anyway with my account.

heres another translation for JEN! :)

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/2756/miracrying6za.gif

( a tear )

"when the flower is blooming,

i think of my past love and the tears flowing on my face

i stand there and wait for you to come back

but crying at the same time

and you are not there

once again, the flowers growing

my tears fall for you"

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/513/mir...swriting4zh.jpg

"i beg you not to cry,

i cant take care of you when im far away from you

you dont know how much you gave me a pain

when i see that no one wipes your tears off,

i cant be there for you forever

there is nothing i can do for you

so please, dont let me see you cry

lets the happiness finds you and

i want to give you a world

when theres no pain, a happiness is here

and i dont see the tears then laughs will come

so dont cry. ^^

if your crying, in my heart, its bleeding

like i said, theres no one to cleans your tears

and im sorry."

DID SHE DATE SOMEONE?!?

sound like she used to date someone and she loved him. :o

sorry, i did my best.

i will explain, so basically..

in the first picture, shes talking about her past love,

she wants it back again. so yeah...

for the last picture, mira doesnt want to see whoever shes talking about crying

but see him being happy is enough for her.

blah. enough about "love" ehh!

lol xD :wacko:

is this from her diary on cy? =O

Guest MooNy PigLEt

Wahhhhhhh, new SWS is so cute

The little girl in his pics may be his cousin or his little sis

Anyway, she's so lucky to have such a cute cousin/brother

I wish I have an oppa like JIH or LSE or SWS :w00t: ahhhhh, then maybe I die coz my bro is super duper HOT haha lol :D

Unfortunately, I am the first child and have to stand my annoying little sister T________T

*sigh* >>poor me

Won Mimi is ok

Guest luckyyou

i don't come into this thread a lot (i only come to check out some of guy pics when i'm bored) but is that girl who's 18 yrs old and has a 2 year old popular among the soompier ullzzang readers? i was at my parent's house this weekend and my mom gets that korean thickass magazine. i always read it to check out some beauty tips and what products are good when i came across an article which had a cute, ulzzang looking girl on it. it was an article about her popularity on the internet in korea. she's a mom to a 2 yr old girl and i just found the article interesting. anyone know who i'm talking about? the girl is cute, her daughter is only cute because she's a baby. it was interesting b/c all the teenage mom stories i hear are from non-korean kids on tv and this article seemed real. maybe b/c hse was korean and i'm korean and any one of us could have been in her shoes. anyways, is she talked about in this thread?

Guest Oyasumiyabi

i don't come into this thread a lot (i only come to check out some of guy pics when i'm bored) but is that girl who's 18 yrs old and has a 2 year old popular among the soompier ullzzang readers? i was at my parent's house this weekend and my mom gets that korean thickass magazine. i always read it to check out some beauty tips and what products are good when i came across an article which had a cute, ulzzang looking girl on it. it was an article about her popularity on the internet in korea. she's a mom to a 2 yr old girl and i just found the article interesting. anyone know who i'm talking about? the girl is cute, her daughter is only cute because she's a baby. it was interesting b/c all the teenage mom stories i hear are from non-korean kids on tv and this article seemed real. maybe b/c hse was korean and i'm korean and any one of us could have been in her shoes. anyways, is she talked about in this thread?

I don't know if it's the same girl, but an ulzzangish korean young mom's cyworld's mini hompy was featured/linked to with an article and such at the main cyworld page before.

Guest LoveHLi

YES! we have new people posting! :lol:

hi im kinda new here and i've been reading most of ya post .im only up to page 45..lol ..it's really intresting.. i found alot of info about this whole Ulzzang/Uljjang stuff and im already crazy about this..im a fan of inho,kkr and all the other kute ulzzangs that i've seen u guys posted pictures of..its really kool keep up the good work ....^__^

welcome to this crazy thread :lol:

finally I can post! xD I can finally join this ulzzang thread lol this is so cool, I joined this website cuz my friend told me about this thread xP

welcome jin hee ^^

hello everyone ^ ^

i'm new here~ :D

yeah~ thank you for trans for jen and i can read it xD

here is my comment.,

that's sad..

whoever she talks about, that's sad....

i don't wanna see her tears too!!!

and i think that word 'you' should means 'minwoo' too.,

but whoever, i want to see mira being happy,..

please keep smiling mira ;)

welcome welcome welcome! :lol:

i haven't heard of her...maybe it's because i don't know what they're writing because i can't understand korean ^^; my korean is very limited :lol:

if you guys have any requests or questions to ask feel free to ask them...most of us don't bite ;):lol:

Archived