• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miranduh

^

^read the first page to know what an uhljjang is

you enter contests through daum cafes and cyworlds or something

but other forums have been doing uhljjang contests but not as offical as like cyworlds and stuff x] like soompi Had one, taste of uhljjang forum {need 50 post to enter) is having one, kpopstop just finished one etcetc.

OMG THANK YOU aznbaby69_79 !!!! i was sooooo angry :fury: my internet didn`t work this morning so i couldn`t save the new lee sang eun pictures but oh well thank you for uploading them :D you are the best :lol: and i LOVE his new pictures ^_^

Guest tengosuds

mikki reminds me of this teacher at my school who is soo stunning but way too skinny. (this girl called her "miss skinny" to her face by accident and there was such drama...anyway getting side tracked.)

LSE is just way too cute. i love how he can adapt to so many different styles......

NEW NAOKI PICTURE ^^

i got these from ulzzang.skyblog

he's so cute XD

naokinew14xe.gif

Naoki-new2.jpg

naoki-new.jpg

i love the moving picture!!

NOW MIKKI --- not new

i found these at yahoo

mikki1.jpg

mikki2.jpg

mikki3.jpg

i didn't see these up in here so i decided to post them up --- enjoy

credits to --- yahoo.com /// ulzzang.skyblog

__________________ EDIT__________________

I OWNED THIS PAGE ^^

PAGE 633 IS MINE ~

Guest miranduh

you mean her iris? like the supposedly coloured part? because if you're saying her eyelashes and stuff it looks real..except the one where she is beside the rainbow scarf.

Umm am I able to have a request?? >__< Well if I can I'll jsut go on but if I can't X___X

Request: Can I get some Mikki pics?? I'd like to include her in my ff ^__^ If anyone can help thank you! (ones without the lines on are what I'm shooting for but that's okay if it is included<3)

Thank you to whoever!!!!!!!!!

you mean her iris? like the supposedly coloured part? because if you're saying her eyelashes and stuff it looks real..except the one where she is beside the rainbow scarf.

I don't know =P I've always thought her eyes looked photoshopped in pretty much all of her pics. :sweatingbullets:

Archived