ULZZANG MANIA

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

^really?

burberry sooo expensive..i wanted a watch then it was 325$ and im like O.o;;; nevermind

you know *** are the hottest? and i always ask myself why are all the hot guys..attracted to othr hot guys..thats sad it makes twice the hot guys unavailable O_O;

and yeah jaemin does look like inho before i saved two jaemin pictures in my inho folder and i deleted them because i was like ...this isn't inho =o=!! hahah

yup i saved a couple

then i waent back

and i was like wait a minute

that's jae min!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yeah jaemin does look like inho before i saved two jaemin pictures in my inho folder and i deleted them because i was like ...this isn't inho =o=!! hahah

lmao XDDD

but he does look like inho especially the pic where you see his fave straight

Guest alicimoo

^really?

burberry sooo expensive..i wanted a watch then it was 325$ and im like O.o;;; nevermind

you know *** are the hottest? and i always ask myself why are all the hot guys..attracted to othr hot guys..thats sad it makes twice the hot guys unavailable O_O;

>ooo< so true!!

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

burberry has nice handbags and totes. =_=

but i dont wanna spend $23802358025 just for a bag. x]

not unless i'm rich i would!!!!! :D

Guest vanillax33

wow he's In Ho's age? @_@

In Ho looks 10 years younger, maybe more

if you wanna go even more extreme,, he's younger than inho :P

burberry has nice handbags and totes. =_=

but i dont wanna spend $23802358025 just for a bag. x]

true,, i like their coats ^^ but so expensive ._____.

Guest miranduh

haha lisa i get it now let me try to explain..even though im the worst explainer

its like when you look through a window..everything is normal right??

well glasses there is a magnification on them so when you look through minwoo's glasses and his face line doesn't match up then you can tell how deep his prescription is.. if its only slightly far/near sighted then the face line you see in the glasses part will be closer to the normal faceline..

do you get it? thats what i think xS

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

T_T YOU STILL DON'T GET IT?? even after my oh so sexy picture that i worked so diligently on??

haha yeah how can u see the side of ur face >.<

forget it

i don't wanna know anyways lol

i don't care if minwoo is four eyes

i still love him hhaa

Guest alicimoo

d2star -__-" omg, your explanation is so easy to understand. while i keep on saying, the side of face through the lense, and the real side of the face. xD

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

haha lisa i get it now let me try to explain..even though im the worst explainer

its like when you look through a window..everything is normal right??

well glasses there is a magnification on them so when you look through minwoo's glasses and his face line doesn't match up then you can tell how deep his prescription is.. if its only slightly far/near sighted then the face line you see in the glasses part will be closer to the normal faceline..

do you get it? thats what i think xS

so if u wear the glasses and when someone else looks through it and it makes ur face ten times bigger

does that mean u have HIGH prescription?

Guest miranduh

yup i saved a couple

then i waent back

and i was like wait a minute

that's jae min!

lol but i didn't know who jaemin was...haha so i deleted them..now i regret T_T because jaemin is HOT! xDD

if you wanna go even more extreme,, he's younger than inho :P

true,, i like their coats ^^ but so expensive ._____.

O_____O you must be kdding me haha but oh well..

really you like their coats? i only like the guy style i don't like the woman style burberry coat xDD i love their scarves and totebag though!! and their perfume is soo strong??? is there burberry underwear? because my uncle told me he has them.... lol don't ask why he told me though hahaha

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

d2star -__-" omg, your explanation is so easy to understand. while i keep on saying, the side of face through the lense, and the real side of the face. xD

that's why i was so confused about!!

i;'m like

huh?

real face? :mellow:

Guest alicimoo

so if u wear the glasses and when someone else looks through it and it makes ur face ten times bigger

if you have a high far sighted prescription, yes.

if you have a high near sighted prescription, your face will look ultra small. x]

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

lol but i didn't know who jaemin was...haha so i deleted them..now i regret T_T because jaemin is HOT! xDD

O_____O you must be kdding me haha but oh well..

really you like their coats? i only like the guy style i don't like the woman style burberry coat xDD i love their scarves and totebag though!! and their perfume is soo strong??? is there burberry underwear? because my uncle told me he has them.... lol don't ask why he told me though hahaha

burberry has pretty much everything

i dunno about jewelry though

maybe that too!!!

anyways i just love the pattern of burberry

but oh why must it be so expensive!!!

ahhhh

Guest miranduh

lol xD only because of your picture i got it!!

umm hat you have to ask alice..i don't wear glasses... and it depends i think on if you have near/far sightness because minwoo face is smaller from how we see it than bigger i think ^^;;

nevermind alice told you already ;)

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

if you have a high far sighted prescription, yes.

if you have a high near sighted prescription, your face will look ultra small. x]

lucky

maybe imda is high near sighted

cuz when she takes pix with glasses on

makes her face seem so small >.<

Guest alicimoo

lucky

maybe imda is high near sighted

cuz when she takes pix with glasses on

makes her face seem so small >.<

most people are near sighted.

pretty much only old people are far sighted. that's why they need reading glasses. :]

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

lol xD only because of your picture i got it!!

umm hat you have to ask alice..i don't wear glasses... and it depends i think on if you have near/far sightness because minwoo face is smaller from how we see it than bigger i think ^^;;

nevermind alice told you already ;)

u r lucky

i think i "inherited" glasses

cuz both my parents wear glasses so yeah

i had to wear them too >.<

noooooooooooooo

Guest alicimoo

u r lucky

i think i "inherited" glasses

cuz both my parents wear glasses so yeah

i had to wear them too >.<

noooooooooooooo

i had healthy eyes before i started reading harry potter. all first 4 books in 1 week. -_____-

and then i started going blind. ㅠ_ㅠ

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

okies since i have a load of uhljjang photos....

i think over 2000 since my IPOD has almost 7000 photos altogether....

who do u guys want to see posted next after KIM SUN HEE

Archived