ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *lilyisland*

I read somewhere that Joo Ji Hun (Shin Goong) was an ulzzang before he became a model then actor...Does anyone have any pix of him from the times he was an ulzzang??? I think he is one of the hottest guys now!!Thanx anyway...

Guest twinkle_l0ve

OMG I LOVED KKR IN "THAT GUY WAS MUSHESUH" he was like a complete random xD xD

but honestly, back in the days when kkr had yellow hair, and jih had red hair...it looked so....volume-ous?? eheheheh

but kkr these days~ i dunno, juss...bleh~

we're almost upto page 700!! this thread grew overnight =0=

omg. im only on pg. 238 and the pictures of nao are so cute .. !!

EDIT !!

I OWN THIS PAGE XD

i just looked through 300 pages in 4 hours XD

Guest adorable_babyz

looking bck at old kkr and inho pix.. man i relli miss the old them.. especially inho.. he was the first ever uhljjang that i luv :wub:... i fell for his red hair... kkr n inho used to be very close but then i dun noe wad happen :( ... anyway there's no more inho latest pic , heard he blocks his cyworld..

anyone hve anymore kang min kyung pics??? saw her back then a few pages.. she's so purdee.. im so jealous <_< ...

Guest morning

HI i am sought of new to this topic.. wow the girls and guys are preet and handsome!! REally admire them :D Love namji think she looks so sweets .Well glad to be here pls help me around if i need help though . :P THanks!!

Guest *wenDzie^^*

u guys know Chris Yang Jongkyu?

i met him tonight coz his best friends with this guy i like

hes pretty cute in real life too, maybe coz it was dark :P (jk)

haha

hes pretty funny.. even tho he spoke korean a lot and i dont speak it -__-;

Guest LoveHLi

^OMG! LUCKY! T^T i want to meet an ulzzang!

and thanks for the new park hyun jin picture mir and kenn for mentioning that there was a new picture and shelke for trying. another one to go into my collection... :D

+edit+

oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You're hmong? Same here too!!! >0< Where did you learn it from? I want to learn them too. T_T

thanks for posting picture of kim joon il! he is soo fine. B)

omg! another hmong person! hahahaha....i learned it here *click and click on the 'classes' tab but now i think you have to register to be able to access it...

i haven't been here in a long long time..

but anyways.. does anyone have sad pictures of any girl uhljjangs?? I need it for my fic. Thanks in advance<3

i'll see what i can do ^^;

http://imagecdn.damoim.net/star/concert/kji.wmv

Which of the guys there is Kim Joon Il? The guy on the left with the pink shirt or the guy in the white on the right? The guy on the right isn't a very good dancer..

he's the guy in the pink shirt

kan anyone send me the lastest pics of Joo Inho?? or repost them?

i looked through 450 pages and there's only the old ones =/ help please :D

the latest ones were him in thailand..which are pretty old anyway

yup...what mir said ^^

looking bck at old kkr and inho pix.. man i relli miss the old them.. especially inho.. he was the first ever uhljjang that i luv :wub:... i fell for his red hair... kkr n inho used to be very close but then i dun noe wad happen :( ... anyway there's no more inho latest pic , heard he blocks his cyworld..

anyone hve anymore kang min kyung pics??? saw her back then a few pages.. she's so purdee.. im so jealous <_< ...

i know! i miss the old them too...i think they kinda went there own way because one of them said that the other one was too big headed...i don't know which one said what...i just remember that from the old thread....and i'll see what i can do for kang min kyung's pictures..

HI i am sought of new to this topic.. wow the girls and guys are preet and handsome!! REally admire them :D Love namji think she looks so sweets .Well glad to be here pls help me around if i need help though . :P THanks!!

welcome...if you have any questions or requests feel free to ask them ^_^

haha

no way!!!!! you really met chris yang? you're so lucky! i know naoki would like to meet him. A real ulzzang....where did you meet him? what did you guys do? lucky lucky people.

Guest *wenDzie^^*

no way!!!!! you really met chris yang? you're so lucky! i know naoki would like to meet him. A real ulzzang....where did you meet him? what did you guys do? lucky lucky people.

where?

coz i was overseas for awhile and the guy i like are like best friends with chris, and hed always talk about him

so he told me how his friends want to meet me (including chris)

and yeah, i met him today (somewhere in sydney haha) and just sat around and chatted.. mostly them talking and smoking... since i dont really know his (my friend)'s friend very well like chris... i did most of the listening.. and since chris spoke a bit of korean, my friend sorta translated for me

chris yang plays for local basketball so im gonna go watch them play..

if i do, ill bring my camera along and take photos for u guys :)

but i heard from him that he has a girlfriend.. but its ok, his friends are cute too.. single~ so any single korean girls from sydney who are interested, gimme a shout.. hahaha

Guest LoveHLi

where?

coz i was overseas for awhile and the guy i like are like best friends with chris, and hed always talk about him

so he told me how his friends want to meet me (including chris)

and yeah, i met him today (somewhere in sydney haha) and just sat around and chatted.. mostly them talking and smoking... since i dont really know his (my friend)'s friend very well like chris... i did most of the listening.. and since chris spoke a bit of korean, my friend sorta translated for me

chris yang plays for local basketball so im gonna go watch them play..

if i do, ill bring my camera along and take photos for u guys :)

but i heard from him that he has a girlfriend.. but its ok, his friends are cute too.. single~ so any single korean girls from sydney who are interested, gimme a shout.. hahaha

*gasps* LUCKY YOU! T^T yeah...take pictures for us! you guys hear that...he has a gf...T.T he...has a gf... :lol: ...is it the girl on his cyworld?...well, i think he took it off but there was a picture of him and a girl on his cyworld...he had it on his main page

haha

LUCK YOU!! hahaha.. I want to meet Chris Yang..

OMG OMG OMG OMG>. i think imma gonna die..

TAKE MANY MILLIONS i mean BILLIONS of PICTURES!!!!!

Aw.. He has a GF.. Ohwells...He's super hawt!!!

Post pics soon!!

Hey I am Hmong too...*wonders how many Hmong are in here*

Guest *wenDzie^^*

*gasps* LUCKY YOU! T^T yeah...take pictures for us! you guys hear that...he has a gf...T.T he...has a gf... :lol: ...is it the girl on his cyworld?...well, i think he took it off but there was a picture of him and a girl on his cyworld...he had it on his main page

ive never been to his cyworld so i wouldnt know..

i shall find out more about her discretely from the guy i like.. haha and tell u guys about her tomorrow

LUCK YOU!! hahaha.. I want to meet Chris Yang..

OMG OMG OMG OMG>. i think imma gonna die..

TAKE MANY MILLIONS i mean BILLIONS of PICTURES!!!!!

Aw.. He has a GF.. Ohwells...He's super hawt!!!

Post pics soon!!

ill try to take photos of him if i can..

coz itd be kinda random if i do and the guy i like will get jealous too XD

but ive got a few on my phone but i dont know if he'll let me post it here

altho, he does know about this forum... my friend told him - hes flattered hehe

hes nicer than i expected

Guest laishanchu

he knows about this forum?!!?!?!? dang -_______- hopefully he visits =]]

dus he smoke too? i wanna c wot his mystery women his like kakak xDD dus he have an accent?

so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ><

if only all uhljjangs are like that =]] and that we can meet them on the streets sumwhere =DD

//edit//

ok bak wit pics LOL

i dnt think these sul woosuk ones has been seen?

ggg.jpg

so whos the girl LOL

gggegg.jpg

the cat gives me the heebie jeebies =[[

imda

gggeggegggsa.jpg

she looks rele diff in dis 1..

solki

gffg.jpg

first imda now solki xDD a lotta girls sit like that nowadaiiz :unsure:

creds to chol.com =]]

Archived