• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW NAOKI PICTURE!!!!!!!!

i got is from his myspace.....

naokinewnew.jpg

he looks so cute in a hat XD

credits == Noaki, himself, MYspace, photobucket, and ME ^^

--------

WOW a lot of pictures of KKR!!! are we like on a picture marathon??? o_0?

Guest crackednut

the reason why KKR and LSE have no pics together is because the combined hotness would simply be too much to handle

taking that into consideration, a picture with SangEun, KyungRok, AND Inho...would cause the human mind to explode instantly

there is such a thing as 'Just Too Hot'

tho heck...I wouldn't mind seeing such a dream team picture

:w00t:

Guest System1430291513

i hate how it seems like male ulzzangs have better hair than i do :[

their bangs always look so mad perfect

Haha, you said it. I get jealous sometimes.

;x

Guest crackednut

^

and add Park Eunbyul AND WE DEFINITELY ALL DIE! that would just be the best and hottest group picture....

how could you forget PEB?? LOL

because even THINKING of that one is dangerous, see?

I'm getting symptoms of premature cardiac arrest trying to picture it

Guest touche`

I notices how good KKR looks good without smiling but when he smiles. O.O He just did a 180 degree.. :sweatingbullets: I hope you guys don't know what i mean by that. xD

I also notices that all korean guys have all the same hair style but its different colors. lol.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/lais...hu/ghfdshhs.jpg

I can't see Naoki's new picture. :tears:

Jungroo is so cute with short hair. ^_^

Hey aznbaby69_79.. Are you korean? I just notices it because you tend to translate name a lot. Don't take this the wrong way, I love korean people!! mUhahahahah <33

Guest miranduh

the reason why KKR and LSE have no pics together is because the combined hotness would simply be too much to handle

taking that into consideration, a picture with SangEun, KyungRok, AND Inho...would cause the human mind to explode instantly

lol :w00t: just thinking about it makes me nosebleed :ph34r: and quickly use photoshop haha >_______<

Guest F4BUL0USz*

KIG IS HOT. & kkr & inho (&&SANGEUN XD, can forget bout our dear cutie sangeun) has always been :]] & i think IMDA looks real pretty in that first pic!

Guest LoveHLi

Hey aznbaby69_79.. Are you korean? I just notices it because you tend to translate name a lot. Don't take this the wrong way, I love korean people!! mUhahahahah <33

hahaha...no i'm not korean. i'm hmong, but i know how to write and romanize(but sometimes i tend to get confuse) korean but i don't know how to speak(i only know a little) or understand korean <_< hahahaha....this is what i get for learning korean online :lol:

joonil .... yeah I miss him...can someone post more of him?

Thanx...

i'll post some for you in a bit ^^

+edit+

here you go...kim joon il

kji.jpg

kji1.jpg

the two pictures that made me fall for him <333 :lol:

kji13.jpg

kji23.jpg

kji27.jpg

kji49.jpg

kji38.jpg

kji32.jpg

i love this one! hahaha...so cute!

kji66.gif

kji57.jpg

credits: me, cyworld, naver, and soompi

Guest my sweet love*

AH<3

I LOVE KIM IN GEUN! he's so pretty, its scary. but i still love him nonetheless.

i miss inho. i miss kkr. i miss sws. i miss smw. i miss hyesung. i miss almost all the ulzzangs.

ahh<3

Archived