ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: where were you at?! i guess you were around the downtown area? i usually see the cute guys around robson or pacific centre and the occasional one at metrotown lol. my school, capilano college, has hot white guys haha... but oh i did see this international student (some of my classes are around the international students centre) that totally looked like bi! he smiled at me haha... well the students at the school are really friendly so it doesn't count as much :P

sadly, i can tell you where the hot girls are (guys are a little too perceptive when it comes to this matter apparently), but not the hot guys.

:blush: vancouver guys....well some vancouver guys. me and my friends were at metro and we saw this japanese guy that looked like yunho. BUT there's hardly any hot hot guys in high school i find...

Yoorin looks a like a manhwa character that's for sure. lol big eyes long eyelashes, barely visible nose and pouty lips. sounds like the girls in goong ^^.

wah! i miss out on a lot!!! >_<

lolll...wonder if he has a new one?? Hmmm....if I were an uber fan, I may be inclined to go into FBI mode and find out....butttttt, I won't and I suck at doing that sort of stuff anyway. Leave it to someone else lol

FBI mode! lol sorrie that just got me lmao.. hahaha

Lee Yoorin is such a doll... hahah

oh and yeah i find canadian bois so foine too!!! i think its because its a new enviorment and we just tend to pay more attention to them... eghhehe but yeah theres lots of hott asian men here in the us too tho... eghehe

---------------------------------

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d191/Ai-Thy/Picture332.jpg

EyeThy thats the most funky lookin eye i've ever seen... lol j/k... but dang your eyes are HUGE!

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/4826/3595099105qx.jpg

WAH! thats a change!!! ahahah wow...

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8730/filedown860fb.jpg

pretty pretty hair!!! wanna run my hand through that... lol still so foine tho this boi...

chris yang makes me laladada... lol boi so hot!

AND OMG!!! THE KKR VIDEOS!!!! *DIES* so drop dead sexily adorable!!! ahahha but i swaer these will be such great and lovely commercials... hahahha i just can't stop watching the one where he has on the sunglass... lol

and hey ||MY LUCKY SE7EN have you found out who the hottie is? hehehe

oh and thanx again aznbaby69_79 for the lovely KJD pictures... i just find him so gahhhhhhhh... lol and its cools take your time but yeah i want more... ^-^; so dieing over him now... lol

-edit-

OMG!!!! ||MY LUCKY SE7EN I THINK I FOUND OUT WHO HOTTIE IS!!!! *dies* not 100 percent sure but yeah i think that he's my new obsession KIM JUNG DAL! hahaha boi is so foine!!! but yeah you can check to see... aznbaby69_79 posted sum pixies a couple pages back...

KJD

Guest miranduh

I heard INHO closed down his cyworld because he was getting tired of it, and that he might make a new one in the future =_=

hopefully someone will find it for me....us =D yay

Guest Junanni

lolll...wonder if he has a new one?? Hmmm....if I were an uber fan, I may be inclined to go into FBI mode and find out....butttttt, I won't and I suck at doing that sort of stuff anyway. Leave it to someone else lol

Sort of off-topic

Junanni, what school do you go to?

Hopefully inho makes a new cyworld soon then ;D hahaha

Crimsonkenshi: i go to the [takes deep breath] John D. O'Bryant School of Mathematics and Science. LOL whew, glad i don't have to write that all the time ;D. Do you go to school in Boston?

Guest crackednut

Hopefully inho makes a new cyworld soon then ;D hahaha

Crimsonkenshi: i go to the [takes deep breath] John D. O'Bryant School of Mathematics and Science. LOL whew, glad i don't have to write that all the time ;D. Do you go to school in Boston?

oOoo...one of the smartyyy schools!!! XÞ

jk, smart people are cool lol

Yoorin so doll-like! But her pictures...holy frackk they are...SO BRIGHT.

If you turned all her pics into a fast-paced slidehow, I'll bet you could get an epileptic seizure. Its that Pokemon episode all over again.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

More Han Ji Hoon & Lee Sang Ah please?

omggg, Soompi's being weird with me again <.< now the posts are like in liek rows, and I have to click one ach to view them and I can;t go through all of them! T.T --sighs-- I hope it goes back to normal...

Guest *rashiDah

^ Yep.

Q: WHY DO THE FORUMS LOOK SO WEIRD?

A: In the top right corner of the page, look for "Options". Click options and a drop down menu will pop "down". You want to make sure it says STANDARD. If not, click on "Switch to standard".

There you go. ^____^

whoaaaaaaa i am so happy soompi started working for me again ^_^ to celebrate

i will post a new picture of naoki =DDDDDD

downfile58wr.jpg

credits me and nettiez

he reminded me soo much of LSE in that picture :o

Guest .Cherry.

dangggg there are 4 kkr videos ?! i must find that last one :fury: but anyways

so is this really kkr when he was younger ? :huh: i am not sure if it was posted here before but yeah i am curious :blink:

3595099105qx.jpg

credits me and ulzzang.skyblog.com

WOAH! He looks totally different! :blink: But he looks way hot now, lol...to cute now. :lol:

Guest 2partsvodka

what? you mean he`s a member? he speaks english?

name: Naoki

and yes he speaks english really well.

hes so cute <3

Archived