ULZZANG MANIA

Guest miranduh

Practically all asian guys have long hair.

I like guys with long hair, but not long long hair. I like hair like LEE JUNKI. hahah. xD

lol. there are SO many asian guys where i live.

There are NO HOTT HOTT HOTT HOTT guys here. T_T

what'd you mean by 'vulgar fobs'?? o___O

vulgar fobs as in they talk like

BLEEP...i can't bleeping believe i bleeping fail this bleeping test bleep.

you mother bleeping bleeper...oh my bleeping god you're so bleeping stupid.

my brother just washes and let's it flare the other one doesn't even comb usually HAHAH and its a natural mohawkk i hardly have to comb either but i do it just because it seems gross if i don't

x] but the last two days i didn't because i just got my ears pierced and i combed and hoyl crap it hurrrrrrrrts like fook =o=

i like uhljjang hair because even if they spend so much time on it i think their hair looks like it's okay to ruffle them up without getting a hand full of goo

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alicimoo

^ I know I know but I think they spend a little too much time. their hair looks good & all but..... oh I don`t know what point I`m trying to make. :lol: my brother spends that much time on his hair too ... but he`s not an .. "asian fob."

I mean.. I don`t mind when guys gel up their hair & stuff... but when they use flat irons, curling irons, blow dryers etc .. it`s a little creepy. besides, if they`re using that on a daily basis, there hair is going to turn into fuzz.

I love messing with guys who spend time on their hair. My hand goes near their hair, and they're like: "O_O WATCH IT!!! GET AWAY FROM ME! AHHHHHH!" :rolleyes:

vulgar fobs as in they talk like

BLEEP...i can't bleeping believe i bleeping fail this bleeping test bleep.

you mother bleeping bleeper...oh my bleeping god you're so bleeping stupid.

my brother just washes and let's it flare the other one doesn't even comb usually HAHAH and its a natural mohawkk i hardly have to comb either but i do it just because it seems gross if i don't

x] but the last two days i didn't because i just got my ears pierced and i combed and hoyl crap it hurrrrrrrrts like fook =o=

i like uhljjang hair because even if they spend so much time on it i think their hair looks like it's okay to ruffle them up without getting a hand full of goo

oh lol. Swearing is not attractive. ^^

I love ulzzangs' hair too! It's always so....nice. (I can't think of another word :sweatingbullets: )

Guest alicimoo

you just got your ears pierced for the first time? or do you mean the cartilage? er, I`m afraid of piercing my ears.. I`ve never had it done...I`m afraid of getting a horrible infection (& that would happen ..cuz I`m cursed or something.) bad things always happen to me. -_-

but anyways, I`m getting off topic.

ummm..whatever happened to InHo? I kinda miss that guy.

It took my ears a YEAR to heal...and it was only piercing the soft part too. -____-"

Inho...he's avoiding us. :fury:

Guest ♥ CHEESEEYY

uhm.. this is a kind of dumb question, but is Joon (or is it Jun?) Ki an uhlzzang? o_o? If so then can anyone post up his picture for mee? i'll be foreverrr grateful!

nevermind. sorrie.

:D ^^

Guest crackednut

I have never even gone close to a hair straightener my whole life lol

when I think of vulgar fobs...I think of the "smell" of Chinatown (BOSTON Chinatown is pretty much the NASTIEST place btw)...smoking/the smell of cigarettes...squatting and standing around the sidewalk heckling people

::edit::

yo dude, I own 2 pages in a row! my lucky day...I think I'll go pop a bottle of champagne...cuz I'm so sophisticated and all B)

I think the guys in Canada are hotter than the guys in the US. xD

I was in Vancouver a while ago, and I looked out the window, and I was like: "OMFG OMFG HOTT GUY HOTT GUY!" but of course only in my head b/c my parents were in the car too. :sweatingbullets:

:lol: where were you at?! i guess you were around the downtown area? i usually see the cute guys around robson or pacific centre and the occasional one at metrotown lol. my school, capilano college, has hot white guys haha... but oh i did see this international student (some of my classes are around the international students centre) that totally looked like bi! he smiled at me haha... well the students at the school are really friendly so it doesn't count as much :P

sadly, i can tell you where the hot girls are (guys are a little too perceptive when it comes to this matter apparently), but not the hot guys.

Guest Junanni

when I think of vulgar fobs...I think of the "smell" of Chinatown (BOSTON Chinatown is pretty much the NASTIEST place btw)...smoking/the smell of cigarettes...squatting and standing around the sidewalk heckling people

YES, oh my gosh, but when you compare it to when we were little, i'd have to say boston's chinatown is much better now than then. I hate the sidewalks/streets because it's always leaking something, trashbags on the sides, and spit on the ground lol. BUTTTTT i love boston anyways =)

Guest miranduh

you just got your ears pierced for the first time? or do you mean the cartilage? er, I`m afraid of piercing my ears.. I`ve never had it done...I`m afraid of getting a horrible infection (& that would happen ..cuz I`m cursed or something.) bad things always happen to me. -_-

the lobes...eeeeh you know how much convincing my friend did for me to get them? like an year ROFL xDD no infection yet but i hurt it bad a few times >___< didn't hurt as much as i thought it did during it :excl: :lol:

inho is a little prick XDDDDDD jks i love him but totally...sheesh he closed his cy

Guest crackednut

inho is a little prick XDDDDDD jks i love him but totally...sheesh he closed his cy

lolll...wonder if he has a new one?? Hmmm....if I were an uber fan, I may be inclined to go into FBI mode and find out....butttttt, I won't and I suck at doing that sort of stuff anyway. Leave it to someone else lol

Sort of off-topic

Junanni, what school do you go to?

Guest mz_yoone3k

I have never even gone close to a hair straightener my whole life lol

::edit::

yo dude, I own 2 pages in a row! my lucky day...I think I'll go pop a bottle of champagne...cuz I'm so sophisticated and all B)

the smell isn't that bad.well, except for this place where the old men gather to smoke up a chimney. T_T everytime i pass there i have to hold my breath for a good 10 seconds before i get past it. hot guys are rare at chinatown. once i saw a hot guy and i started gawking at him. yeah i was pretty obvious but hey, hot guys are rare.

@dreamcaster

i thought everyone knew that he got double eyelid surgery.

Guest miranduh

omg chinatown hottie

=o=

everyyear there is a celebration there and this guy who plays the big dragon dances tail...HE IS HOTTT he needs to be an uhljjang hahaha xD i saw him for like 3 years =DDDD muahaha.. my tail boy <3

anyway i don't know why inho closed his cyworld.

i am not korean so i never read anything or even attempted to

and i found out after someone told me on soompi...x] RAWR!!

Archived