ULZZANG MANIA

Guest LoveHLi

^thanks Oyasumiyabi! so 6.18 is his real birthdate....and the "location : earth-->korea-->your heart" is so freaken cute!

CAN ANYONE NAME ANY DRAMAS ANY OF THE UHLJJANGS STAR IN?

PLEASE AND THANKS!

none of the ulzzangs that we frequently post here has been in any dramas...only a few has been in movies i.e. kim hye sung "jenny, jeno" , kkr "he was cool", seo minwoo is going to be in an upcoming sitcom "ban ohl lim #3", ex-ulzzang park han byul i think was in "wishing stairs" ...and that's about all i know...there are some older ex-ulzzangs that have become stars to but i have no clue who they are

Thanx aznbaby69_79 for Mikki + LSE's pic...I love Mikki's hair (wish it was mine!!)...

Do u have any other pix of An Ho Suk???Thanx in advance....(I just can't stop thinking of him!!)

hahaha...sorry but no i don't...his pictures are still restricted...but i'm looking though! :lol:

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg omg i love those kim min kyu pictures !!! even though they might be small you can still see his wonderful face :lol: and omg mikki and sang eun are so cute with each other thank you hli ! ^_^

this is just my guess by JuMinJeung may be Joo Min Deung Lok Jeung. You know, those identity resident cards all koreans have. His parents probably listed his birthday a bit late when they were supposed to tell the exact date of his birth to the state.

lol on the location : earth-->korea-->your heart........... awws lol

omg!!! yeah he's in my heart rite now... lol

but yeah INHO!!! i can't believe i am sayin this but yeah i miss the guy! lol

this is the best picture of all pictures...lol and can soneone translate the little bubble...???

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/aznba...nHo/inho104.jpg

and that picture of LSE and mikki... the first time i saw it i was like WTF are they dating??? did she break up with Ji Hoon? i was bouta cry... lol jihoon and mikki makes such a cute couple even though i dun wanna admit to it...>_<

Guest Oyasumiyabi

ok this is a stupid question ... but what is Dica ? or whatever ? :lol: i see that word A LOT :huh: is it like a digital camera or what ? :blink:

yea it's digital camera. =)

^ OH HAH ! thank you ! i am so retarded :lol:

EDIT: YAY ! I own page 651 ! to celebrate let me post some old pictures of guy uhljjangs ... lets see if you guys notice what they will all have in common :lol:

Joo Inho:

filedown35va.jpg

^ he is in the red shorts

filedown76lx.jpg

^ he is in the red shorts again there kinda hard to see but yeah that is him

Kim Hyesung:

kimhyeseong525my3ex.jpg

Kim Kyung Rok:

kekebandage0mi.jpg

loveu4gs.jpg

Lee Sang Eun

filedown599om.jpg

leejihoo0011lc.jpg

Seo Minwoo

seominwoo33js.jpg

975bf9f65hr.jpg

Song Jae Min

filedown638ce.jpg

Credits me and cyworld ...

i am so weird :vicx:

Guest miranduh

but yeah INHO!!! i can't believe i am sayin this but yeah i miss the guy! lol

and that picture of LSE and mikki... the first time i saw it i was like WTF are they dating??? did she break up with Ji Hoon? i was bouta cry... lol jihoon and mikki makes such a cute couple even though i dun wanna admit to it...>_<

let your emotions out...haaaaa :sweatingbullets: im bored sorry.

i don't get why people call it a dica @o@;; i was confused at first i usually just shorten it to digi/digicam x]

which hair are you talking about. . his blonde hair or his recent hair?

are you planning to cut your hair like his?

um something like it.. and I don't know what his "recent hair" would be.. >.>;;;

anyway, whatever would be good for showing a stylist. thanks for the help

Guest *rashiDah

^ You can go to his cyworld. www.cyworld.com/kimbin

ok this is a stupid question ... but what is Dica ? or whatever ? :lol: i see that word A LOT :huh: is it like a digital camera or what ? :blink:

lol. It's taken from DIgital and CAmera so = DICA!

=]

omg!!! all the naked-ness!!! lol so sexy!!! this is one of the best celebrations ever!!! ahahha we’re just missin jihoon…>_< hehhe I just gotta say that… lol

and thanx d2star i'm cryin my butt of rite now... lol *slpas self* i hate mikkie for being so damn gorgeous!!!

omg!!! all the naked-ness!!! lol so sexy!!! this is one of the best celebrations ever!!! ahahha we’re just missin jihoon…>_< hehhe I just gotta say that… lol

HAHAHAHAHA !!! i had more pictures of topless uhljjangs but i couldn`t fit all of them there :tears: but i didn`t have any topless jihoon pictures sorry :tears: but omg kkr has so many topless pictures :o

Guest me_n_minwoo

if only there was a full shot of inho...dang it!...

that SANGEUN one with that pen or whaterver it is *cig???!!!* ...O_O...love that shot..his face..his neck..jawline.....YUMMY!!!!

just think about it waking up to see your nextdoor neighbor *ahem SANGEUN* shirt-less staying there. looking all dreamy and great..and he just turns to you and ask you......................................................................................................................

do you happen to have a cup of sugar?

Guest LoveHLi

anybody have a good pic of that KKR guy in the spiky hair (like full head shot, not cut off >.>;; )?

it would make explaining to the hair people what I want a lot easier and without the need of a dictionary ^^;;;;;;

some of his hair styles....

one style...

kkrunknown1.jpg

kkr20031005.jpg

side view

kkr20031005a.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

one style

kkr20031020n.jpg

front view

kkr20031020m.jpg

side view

kkr20031020l.jpg

top view

one style

kkr20040324c.jpg

kinda side view

kkr20040324b.jpg

front view

one style

kkr20040808a.jpg

kkr20040808.jpg

side view

---------------------------------------------------------------------

one style

kkr20051107.jpg

kkr20051107a.jpg

kkr20051107b.jpg

side view

that's most of his spikey/semi-spikey hairstyle...have your pick! ^_^

credits: me, cyworld, and soompi

please no quoting. no hotlinking. upload on own server. thank you! ^_^

HAHAHAHAHA !!! i had more pictures of topless uhljjangs but i couldn`t fit all of them there :tears: but i didn`t have any topless jihoon pictures sorry :tears: but omg kkr has so many topless pictures :o

hahaha its okays… I dun think jihoon has any… though there are a couple of him that aznbaby69_79 posted of him topless under the blanket….. *winks*

lol but yeah tell me about it… I have like a collection of kkr topless… lol

and damn I just gotta say because I forgot to>_<… JAE MIN!!! THE BUBBLES!!! AHAHAHHAHAHA I find that very sexy esp wit the wine in his hands! lol and the first pixie of kkr I just now realize that he has tape covering his yeah lol

--------------

i gotta say i kinda miss the old kkr... *sniff* still so cute tho...

^ HAHAHHA !! well for me the only common thing is that they are all topless ... but now you mention it, they are all sexy of course :lol:

if only there was a full shot of inho...dang it!...

that SANGEUN one with that pen or whaterver it is *cig???!!!* ...O_O...love that shot..his face..his neck..jawline.....YUMMY!!!!

just think about it waking up to see your nextdoor neighbor *ahem SANGEUN* shirt-less staying there. looking all dreamy and great..and he just turns to you and ask you......................................................................................................................

do you happen to have a cup of sugar?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! if he asked me that question i would be like "yes i do happen a cup of sugar ... you can have the whole bag if you want since you are so sweet looking :phew: " HAHAHHAHAHAH i am so corny and retarded :P

Archived