ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xh3ar7x

ummm, i was wondering if this person was an uhljjang?

i'm pretty sure i saw his pictures here, and was wondering if he was a faker. >.<

click here

sorry if i posted in the wrong section. x.x

^ possibly not an ulzzang poser. I haven't seen his profile picture before, but

the quality of the photo tells me that that individual i just another 'wannabe'

(sorry, can't find another word to describe him)

I WANT TO STARE AT THESE PICTURES ALL NIGHT LONG, AND HOPE TO DREAM ABOUT HIM!!!

yang hoo isn't cute.... why is he an ulzzang? I mean.. I guess we all have our different tastes when it comes to attractiveness.. but I mean.. is that eye liner under his eye or whatever it maybe be. Attractive at all? Lets be honest.

Not to add to the previous replies, but I have to agree with you to an extent. I'm just writing this to kinda clear up confusion..

He's not really attractive for me, but everyone is entitled to their own beauty.. and Though he isn't a REAL ULZZANG (or is he?), He has certain qualities that fit the Ulzzang Persona.. therefore he could be posted here.. The Rule of ONLY posting ULZZANGS has been broken many times... But i don't see why his pictures can't be posted here, since there are a lot of people who already like him. I mean, there is a difference between 'posting your own pictures' and posting someone who has a semi-developed internet profile.. Let's just say that the word Ulzzang is being used too frequently to describe many different things, the definition is going through a redefinition phase, so if I was a mod, i'd allow his pictures to be posted (including other ulzzang fitting persons/models).

Guest footsteps

i'm pretty sure i saw his pictures here, and was wondering if he was a faker. >.<

click here

i think that could be lee seung hyun, i'm not sure though

So, i was just doing research on Namu, to see if there were anymore Lee JiHoo photoshoots. Unfortunately, I didn't come up with any on his CY or Blog.... BUT, i then searched a little about myour darling LEE JI HOO, and found this ULTRA HILARIOUS site!!

http://editthis.info/secondheaven/JiHoo_Lee

My take on his hilarious article. Mostly everything is FAKE! Whoever the author is, he just saw a ton of LJH pictures, and ASSUMED that LJH has done those things.. the stuff about his sister/family is pretty much made up!

This guy wrote that NAMU is actually LEE JI HOO. Honestly, it was a pretty good attempt at creating a depressing life for someone, but all the facts are wrong.

Guest sagejin.

So, i was just doing research on Namu, to see if there were anymore Lee JiHoo photoshoots. Unfortunately, I didn't come up with any on his CY or Blog.... BUT, i then searched a little about myour darling LEE JI HOO, and found this ULTRA HILARIOUS site!!

My take on his hilarious article. Mostly everything is FAKE! Whoever the author is, he just saw a ton of LJH pictures, and ASSUMED that LJH has done those things.. the stuff about his sister/family is pretty much made up!

This guy wrote that NAMU is actually LEE JI HOO. Honestly, it was a pretty good attempt at creating a depressing life for someone, but all the facts are wrong.

...That article... was... WTF? lol

HAHAHA, it was interesting to read, but still... WTF? lol

EDIT

There's one about Mikki... lol

WTF is Second Heaven? Are they making this up?

:blink::lol:

Guest kimchi hana

Whoever did it was writing a myspace profile and or fanfic. ._________.

Just dropping by to check the hotness in the thread. :P

click here

oh, i had him in myspace. i'm pretty sure she's/he's a faker. he's used pictures of lee chi hoon (or park tae jun? not sure) and claimed to be him. lol

Guest manlytoe

BAOI! i laughed so hard! hahahah! first because it's on wiki, second because it's on jihoo, and third because you found it! hahahahah! that made me laugh. and you've finally come back!

Guest rain_drops

its one of those "create your own wiki" thing...

interesting how that person made a "roleplaying game" with uljjangs as characters...

Guest aYakaNam1

Usually I'm just a lurker, but today i was on myspace and started to clean my friend's list and came across this faker. I remember adding this 'guy' before he claimed anything.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=63766187

The reason i quoted 'guy' is because the full name he says he is, is a girl's name. no japanese guy would have the name ryoko. ko=girl. =,=

He uses KKR's pix as his, and goes to say that he hate fakers. Says his name is Mayumi and he's japanese, blah blah, you know the usual faker stuff. he's even taken KKR's pix with the cyworld link imprinted and PSed over them like this:

http://a614.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...49208e696cd.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...8c6b2dbd6a4.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...995ed200ea0.jpg

It's so funny because he wrote this[i know it's long so if you don't like reading read from HMMM and you'll get the idea]:

OK,where to begin,umm well my name full name is mayumi ryoko yoshikawa,im full blooded japanese,and I'm 17 years old,I'm from japan shinjuku.I came here to the .U.S.A. in 1998,yea,along time ago,i miss it there,but it's okay here I guess.I live only with my dad,parents divorced,and well because all my family and relatives are back in shinjuku.I speak japanese and english fluently,i also speak some chinese.taiwanese,french,italian,hmong & some vietnamese alittle southern dailect only,korean and spanish.I'm a big anime fanatic along with j-rock,classical,pop rock,some korean tunes and other music.I like to network and stuf and listen to music hell of loud lol.I take good care of my hair,and change it to different styles,and change its color just to see how it looks like.I also model full time, around the world which is along and exhausting process with the makeup and things like that,but it has its joyful side------But most important:HMMMM.. it is such a coincidence that at the same time that life began to get very busy, someone decided to FAKE me. i really don't understand why, i'm no Ulzzang,or uljjang becuase for starters,ulzzang means ''best korean face'' and i am not korean,I'm japanese & proud of it.Nor am i some big celebrity. Well I do model for a big international modeling agency but never the less,i still can not believe someone decided to fake me..seriously? -_- i don't know what to say to that. Everyone says i should be flattered,,but it feel kinda disgusted to know that people would even do that. i mean God gave you a life, and you decide to do something soo stupid like faking someone on myspace? what's your point or goal? and it's not even like they did it cuz they hate me, they actually took my pic, and are pretending to be normal, trying to create a life on myspace or hi5,or facebook,or asain town. aha, i hope you find a lover on any of those sites, you faker :DD there are many theories that have been suggested to as why someone would fake me: -they are just so ugly and ashamed of their own face that they had to steal mine. -they are using my picture to get revenge on someone else. -i'm just so pretty that someone wants to be me. -they just have no life, no friends, no social life at all, no one that loves them, that they had enough time to try to be someone else. i really don't care what the reason is, all i have to say that it is despicable. i'm not one to judge others, hey i'm a love&&peace kind of person who believes that acceptance of others is the greatest thing. So dear person who faked me: i don't hate you or anything. hey that's how you wanna live your life. but wow you have like 660 friends on myspace. you do know that eventually people are going to realize that you are fake, you won't be able to provide any recent pictures and hey..people will start asking for proof and when you can't provide it, chances are people are going to think you are a lame low-life. And who are you to say that you don't want any ugly people are your friendlist or any contests sites? YOU DON'T EVEN USE YOUR OWN FACE :D. AND REALLYY...THIS IS JUST MYSPACE. WHY ARE YOU PUTTING IN SO MUCH EFFORT INTO SOME ONLINE LIFE?....if your real life is reallyy that sad and ugly,,get help. i mean SOMEONE has to give a crap about you. :D GOOD LUCK TRYING TO ACHIEVE A LIFE!!--PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE A FRIEND.. i'm pretty sure the person who decided to fake me was on my own friendlist. i mean that piicture they used of me on their display pic is a pic from LONG ago, so that means you would have had to be on my friendlist for quite sometime. what a sadddddd sadddd society we live in right?anyhoo,if you think im a fake,delete me or dont talk to me at all,thats your choice,so john tesh off pinkberryes---other then that,want to chat?talk to me peeps.

SORRY IF I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE

Guest hydedesu

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes 0__o he use pics of KKR n say he hates fakers

heheh *lol*???

wat is his probelm my god is realy admused to read tat hihi

i mean when some ppls wanna fake than he should fake ulzangs wich are not such popolary like KKR ne i mean this si wired lol japanese *laugh

I won't be surprised if he's her new boyfriend...., haha!!

He's so cute!! She's got some talents in scoring boys, haha!!

And....

.I speak japanese and english fluently,i also speak some chinese.taiwanese,french,italian,hmong & some vietnamese alittle southern dailect only,korean and spanish.

LOL, really? Someone must try to speak to him in either chinese, taiwanese, french, italian, hmong, vietnamese, korean, spanish or japanese...., or try to mix the sentences, haha!!

That's Lee Sang Eun

Archived