ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mikki's not pretty at all ugh and whoever thinks she has a good figure is blind.

i swear. mikki's hair is so long and shes skinny.

i agree with whoever says mikkis not gorgeous.

now mikkis fans, dont beat me up. xD

and how about jungroo?

does she ps lot? just wondering.

i have been at her cyworld. and it looked like she has ps lot..?

correct me if im wrong. xD

but i think shes pretty though.

i will post up the picture if you dont recongize her name then.

duswnsh_1107258775_01.jpg

im sorry for old picture.

i cant seem get in her cyworld for some reasons. T-T

if you want to see her pictures, then go to her cyworld, she got a ton.

its www.cyworld.com/myrealpurple

whoaaa... who's THAT?

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3865/11en.png

does anyone know his namee?... soo cute... ><

he reminds me of this really, really hot, i'm thinking either korean or japanese international student i saw when i was in the philippines. he was so hot, and we had eye contact too but of course, i was with my family and nothing could've happened anyway :(

anyway... i kinda have the same problem as ji hoon. i don't know why, i mean, i know WHERE to look at the camera, but i just look like i'm looking somewhere else.

EDIT:

new mikki

mikki18zs.jpg

mikki27ik.jpg

Guest miranduh

anyway... i kinda have the same problem as ji hoon. i don't know why, i mean, i know WHERE to look at the camera, but i just look like i'm looking somewhere else.

i think it's your lens because inside the lens you see a tiny hole you gotta scare there xDD i sometimes have the same problem..i hate it like 1 picture out of 40

OMG > _ < lol JI HOON is actually pretty good looking....

as much as i like MIKKI's style, i think MIKKI is WAY TOO SKINNY. and her eyes are SUPER BIG. > . < anyways...the new LEE SANG EUN and PARK EUN BYUL and NAOKI pictures are REALLY kute ^ _ ^

haha NAOKI looks soooo good in the pictures.

yea and the new KKR pictures...well he doesnt look very happy in them. poor KKR.

does anyone know what happened to JOO IN HO? just wondering.

Guest LoveHLi

^no problem ^_^

wow! ji hoon is around 6'0" pretty tall...and he's around 154 lbs...

+EDIT+

to celebrate 635! more ji hoon! :w00t:

hjh69.jpg

hjh67.jpg

hjh64.jpg

hjh62.jpg

hjh60.jpg

hjh59.jpg

hjh58.jpg

hjh55.jpg

hjh52.jpg

hjh50.jpg

that's his younger sister...i think it was her graduation?

credits: me and cyworld...

YOU ALL KNOW THE RULE. ^_^

Guest danchooox

i hardly see kkr in here. ):

so i was searching through naver. sorry if these were posted before. >0<

kkr01.jpg<<i just simply had to post that. x)

kkr1.jpg

kkr2.jpg

kkr3.jpg

kkr4.jpg

kkr5.jpg

kkr6.jpg

kkr7.jpg

kkr8.jpg<pretty eyes :wub: :wub:

kkr9.jpg

credits: NAVER :D

MORE JI HOON!!! :w00t:

keke

MORE KKR :P

kkr10.jpg

kkr11.jpg

<33333333333333333333333333333 i think it was valentine's day that day. (:<

kkr12.jpg

kkr looks short. but..i think in person..he's probably tall. O.O;;

kkr13.gif

kkr14.gif

Guest LoveHLi

^kkr isn't actually that tall...he's only around 5'6" - 5'7"

whoo! i'm on a ji hoon spree today! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

hjh39.jpg

hjh51.jpg

hjh49.jpg

hjh48.jpg

hjh47.jpg

hjh46.jpg

hjh45.jpg

hjh44.jpg

hjh41.gif

hjh35.gif

does anyone know what she wrote about him? she had one for kkr, lse, and ksh and someone already translated those like long ago...

credits: me and cyworld...

you guys know the rule ^_^

Guest fasionfreak321

I like Mikk and Seo Yoora's boyfriend too but I think he closed his album in his cyworld ;_;

AWW><

I found a mikki lover friend at least. :P

I love mikki and jihoon, they are both so freaking good looking and cute together. I'd kill to be mikki, not only will I be so gorgeous, but i will have a hottie bf and sangeun and a close friend. Can a girl want anymore???

Also, i hate sangeun's hair right now. >< It's too long and straight, he needs a trim.

BTW, is seo minwoo's b-day on the 8th?? Because......That was MY B-DAY!!!! I'd feel so special if that were true!!!

Guest danchooox

^

^

i think mikki wrote

"because of sangeun, i met you.

(not sure about line 2) unbreakable relationship with jihoonie. ?

sometimes i'm thankful, but i'm sorry.

from now on, i'll love you more than before."

..this had taught me to continue korean school. x_x HAHAHA

i hope i translated it right :sweatingbullets:

kkr is only 5'6/7?! wow~ in most of the pics when their faced downwards, he looks tall. well, i guess it was the angle. heheh ;; silly me.

BUT DO WE NEED A CYWORLD TO VIEW SOMEONE ELSE'S CYWORLD?? T_T

i've been trying to go to the uhlzzang's cyworlds, but it would only tell me to get a membership or something like that. with the little boy and girl standing in the center.

Guest crackednut

lol awwww

LSE was the one that introduced Mikki and Jihoon??

why does that suddenly make LSE even more cooler? lol

and you've prolly got a popupblocker on..be sure your browser allows popups for cyworld.com

Guest LoveHLi

^

^no you don't need to sign up to see someone's cyworld...you just have to make sure that your pop up blocker is off and thanks for the translation...mikki and ji hoon are just too cute together!

^

^

^yes, seo minwoo's b-day is feb. 8th...lucky you! hahaha...who wouldn't want to be in mikki's shoes right now...yeah she has a hot bf and is close friends with sang eun...but she's also close friends with kkr (who's friends with jae min, eun byul (who's friends with han dong woo, i think he's friends with kkr too), and lee chung) and sun hwee too (who is also friends with inho)...now that really makes me want to be in her shoes... :lol: j/k!

could someone explain what are "circle lenses" or whatever i remember seeing it somewhere ... do circle lenses make your eyes bigger or something ? :huh:

DUDE...you guys are always saying how mikki is so damn skinny! but have you looked a jihoon??? holy hell he's like skinnier than a damn chawowa (dunno how to spell that one skinny hairless dog! >.<) and yet he still looks so goddamn gorgeous!! how could you ever get enough of han jihoon?? he's so handsome and charming, and i don't really see that 'conceitedness' that comes from some other guy uhljjangs i've seen before!! ^^;!

doode i'd love to be that statue!!! O_O;

dammit i just scrolled up and saw those pictures of kkr!!! gosh i miss his blonde hair! i really liked him with that hair color! it reminded me of like 'cloud' on final fantasy!!! sooo hott <333333333

Archived