Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bebe_Ji

Bebe_Ji

finally i got to you...

oh..gmae??hmm she dont

look familiar to me in a.town..

is it that jijae girl???

no she's her friend... oh well

I don't wanna talk about them.. I'm just telling you that's all.

so btw about hyde..

I find nothing wrong with him being post here in the ulzzang thread.

Didn't some one said that there's no more ulzzang contest or it die out in korea??

If so, I think it's ok to post hyde's picture here since he seem to be ulzzang status too.

Plus the ulzzang thread is really slow so anything good can help.

Just chill down since it's not some random people that soompiers been posting.

Yes he maybe look disturbing but I find KKR to be disturbing.

I'm sure others find some one not good, that doesn't mean they don't deserve to be posted here.

Hyde have a cool look to him,

Like Imda he have a special look that made him unique from other koreans.. He's not ugly and

I know some one that really appreciates all the hyde picture because she's a fan of him now.

Just give him sometime and he'll grow into this thread.

About Hydedesu:

I don't really understand your sentence either but at least you tried, right? Hopefully by posting pictures in this thread, your english can be improved.... :D Fighting!!

I know that this is Korean Ulzzang section but all of us know that ulzzang is not that popular anymore now in Korea, there are not many people signing up for the contest either nowadays (we rarely got new ulzzang right? All we do is posting old ulzzang like Mikki, PTJ, Solki, etc) and as those old ulzzang are getting older, they set their cyworld profile private or they even become celebrities...., if this continue to happen, then we will have nothing to post in the future. So I think we should be a little bit flexible in defining the term ulzzang now. As long as they koreans, live in korea, have pretty face and famous in internet (not celebrities), I think it's okay to include them as ulzzangs....., but it's just my opinion.

And I found hyde good looking in some ways actually...., his style somehow reminds me of Lee Soo Hyuk (Model, GD's friend), and I've seen some comments saying that Hyde is good looking or cool, soooo why not?

Hehe, there are lots of arguments going around the thread these days and not so many pictures and updates, so why don't we just stop arguing and enjoying some updates posted in here?

Anyways,

New Oh Jung Gyu

OhJungKyu36.jpg

OhJungKyu34.jpg

OhJungKyu33.jpg

As usual, he's not looking to the camera -_- look to the camera, why don't you?

Guest showbuzz

omgggggggggg did i say anything other or something???

i say again so much NONE ullz get posted here ppls wich rly UGLY n why he is soo distrub here only he ???

well....

i am agree with you.

actually, ulzzang contest, or whatsoever were already dead a loooong time ago.

and the ppl that some of you posted, like lee jung ha, pony, park sisters, etc, they're NOT an ulzzang.

they're just pretty ppl that has the 'ulzzang' criteria: cool slr cameras, plastic faces, etc.

Guest hydedesu

Took me a while to decipher what you wrote...

anyways, from the last four pages I just backlogged, NO ONE has posted any non-ulzzang pictures but you. (excluding a picture of dodolook---which a user was asking if they were an ulzzang) I'm sure people don't mind you posting hyde pics, but almost all the pics you post here are hyde pictures, and very often too. --this is why some people were complaining. About those "ugly non-ulzzang" pics people post... I think you're referring to those random n00bs posting their own pictures. Obviously they're posting it here to get attention and of course they DON'T belong here. (which is why moderators delete them and members that post here bash them)

couse ppls ask me to post him here i hope NOW all understand me

ok i understand i dont pot him anymore am sry .-.

i hope now i talk clear enough evry body understand me

Guest virvir111

so btw about hyde..

Didn't some one said that there's no more ulzzang contest or it die out in korea??

If so, I think it's ok to post hyde's picture here since he seem to be ulzzang status too.

I'm sure others find some one not good, that doesn't mean they don't deserve to be posted here.

Like Imda he have a special look that made him unique from other koreans.. He's not ugly and

I know some one that really appreciates all the hyde picture because she's a fan of him now.

as long as they are korean and they are hot. but they still need to have some kind of popularity status among bloggers in korea. if the pictures were found in naver blogs and stuff then that prolly means they have some sort of popularity and status among the korean netz. it shouldnt be some random korean person that they found that was alright looking, cuz then billions of random koreans would be uploaded.. n if its like somer random person from another country.. then NO.. thats totally just doesnt make sense..

Guest SeLcaQueen

so btw about hyde..

you just made me Laugh when you said you find KKR to be disturbing!!

that's what i feeL too!! :lol:

Guest hydedesu

ok thank u i dont post so much anymore n KKR i dont know he is cute n i like him but he also get postet her tons over tons n the most are very old pics of him .-.

but ok nevermind i only post yang ho maybe 1 or 2 in motnh here anymore ok?? n all have they pieice than

am sry my english is not good .-.i hope all understand me now

as long as they are korean and they are hot. but they still need to have some kind of popularity status among bloggers in korea. if the pictures were found in naver blogs and stuff then that prolly means they have some sort of popularity and status among the korean netz. it shouldnt be some random korean person that they found that was alright looking, cuz then billions of random koreans would be uploaded.. n if its like somer random person from another country.. then NO.. thats totally just doesnt make sense..

I agree with you Vivir111, it's true..... ;)

I did a little bit of research of Hyde in cyworld, naver and even google...., and I found that Hyde is quite famous....

Obviously I don't understand korean, but Hyde has managed to get into ulzzang.skyblog and some other blogs discussing ulzzangs....

(Btw, haduri.com or haduri.co.kr or whatever is included in malicius websites by Google.....)

Overall, I think Hyde might not be ulzzang (doesn't win haduri or anything), but he has been considered as one....

And I don't know if these people are also ulzzangs (as in winning Ulzzang contest): Park Sisters, Lee Jung Ha, Lee Mi Yeon, Kim Hyun Jin and Lee Kyung Min.....

If they're not, then Hydedesu, you can post Hyde pictures as many as you want as often as possible, haha!!

Sorry can not do updates, I'm in the middle of doing assignment right now, haha!!

(Shoot shoot shoot!! Why did I top the page right now?)

Guest hydedesu

haha i know it ...but thank u sheeput but is ok i dont post tat much anymore ok?

otherwise other users wich not the same oppinion like we are get mad about me n ban me here out

n i dont want tat ^^ :sweatingbullets:

Guest c i e l`

I agree with Bebe_Ji, virvir111, and sheeput.

It's funny how people still argue about the ulzzang and non-ulzzang thing. There is nothing such as ulzzangs anymore,

just pretty korean people that are popular. If someone's cyworld as more than 200 000 visits and around 100 visits per day then

I think people have the right to post their pictures here. As long as the pictures are good-looking and that they're korean I don't see

what's wrong with people posting their pictures. A lot of people have been posting pictures of unknown korean people and making spams

here and there giving wrong names.

And plus there was the plastic surgery thing once again...*sigh*

Oh gosh, people just stop arguing and makes some spams instead ^^

Hydesu fighting =) your english is getting better.

Guest xvampireknight

haha i know it ...but thank u sheeput but is ok i dont post tat much anymore ok?

otherwise other users wich not the same oppinion like we are get mad about me n ban me here out

n i dont want tat ^^ :sweatingbullets:

Ok, I apologize. It's not that I was trying to stop you from

posting anymore pictures. It's just I had to get it off my chest.

But please do post more for the other users; hyde fans.

Guest hydedesu

shurgs*when u think so is u oppionion not mine ne we all share diffrent n i say now i think 4 time allready am happy not have the same taste neee but when sombody ask me for hyde i post when not i ont i hope u happy with this ya?

Guest greeent

aaah ._.

i feel so wrong ><;

i feel that the 'most ulzzang did some surgery thing' topic started because of my last post T_T

i wrote about how i believe 90% of them did some surgery, & i'm really sorry if i offend someone >_<;

i said that because i thought what i said was right and again, i'm sorry if i offend or make you guys angry. but from what i know, a lot of ulzzang really did got some surgery x_x;

& i know that not all of them did plastic surgery, but i'm talking about the majority.

or that they PSed their picture alot too. most of the girls. thats what i read and know too.

okay. so i'm done.

i'm super sorry if i make someone angry.

but that's what i think, we're here free to say what we think as long as it's true right? ^^;

oh and, please dont start an arguement again T_T;

i'm sorry enough to start the arguement T_T

i'm super sorry like seriously T_T;

oh and.

talking about Hyde,

Its not that i dont like him, but i used to think that he doesnt look like an ulzzang at first but as i keep on looking as his pictures, i find him cool! ^-^

and thats all thanks to Hydedesu ^-^

dont feel bad about your english! cause mine is bad as well T-T

fighting for us ~ ! ^-^

Just so you know, i have many list of Ulzzang that i dont even find them good looking or good to look at ._.'

ah x:

sorry >->;

oh aaaaand!

THANK YOU FOR THE HYESUNG SPAM!

AAAAND FOR THE JUNG HYE WON UPDATE

i was so happy that someone udated hye won XD

i was actually squeaking x:

hehe<3

and that OJG guy, he looks like PTJ ._.

he's a cuttieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee : D

once more i thank you for those who shared the pictures ^-^

<3