Guest xvampireknight

^ i dont see the picture~

but yeah, some ulzzangs photoshop their pic,

use makeup, and wear contact lenses and they

look majorly different. Butttttt i'm just here for

the good pictures, hahah xD

Guest usaachan

I think that's an old pic of jungroo (:

She did lose a lot of weight (which can drastically change an appearance~)

Makeup+lens+photoshop helps too. Haha

Guest flyxme.

i never said koreans don't.. i said uljjangs don't

i'm guaranteeing everyone out there that if you're talking to an "uljjang" on myspace or msn, you're talking to a poser

and there are korean uljjangs...

maybe not every uljjang has one, but some do

and of course they dont give it out to the public

080812012142540610.jpg

----

http://blogfiles11.naver.net/data18/2007/3...0-kingdum18.jpg

whoaaaaa

but it still looks like her

just puffier...

Guest kuuchuu

is it me or does anyone else feel like LEE JUNG HA's nose reminds me of micheal jackson? it feels so flat, or pushed in on the sides, so her only nose is the tip??? (am i making sense?? hahha)

i dunno i feel like her nose job (which i think she had) looks kind of poor...=x (although i do find her very pretty otherwise!)

Guest mocofraise&

for the people who wanted to see the picture that sua made after visiting soompi. only she made one, well, two i guess. she made one and then later deleted that one and put up another one but it was the same picture but with different color font. i guess she didn't like the first one? lol. mikki visited the site i believe along with sua and their guy friends dae kwon and dong kyun who are in alot of their pictures but only their friend dong kyun left a post here through the person who told them about UM under her soompi's sn and another wrote what sua told her about soompi.

So she reads?

:mellow:

SUA I LOVE YOU!

Drop in my 411 if you have time! HAHA

No okay nevermind :(

Guest de48125ac

O.M.G

that is scary.

the first one isnt her. i just looked it up.. on naver. it said in the question/answer. NETIZENS said she lost hella weight and did only her eyes. not the double eyelid. cuz she already had it. but she did the ripping side part.. u know like inside outside twim..?? not really a surgery.. well netizens know these thing so haha.. n netizens rnt nice about it either..she's not a popular ullzzang either.

Guest xvampireknight

the first one isnt her. i just looked it up.. on naver. it said in the question/answer. NETIZENS said she lost hella weight and did only her eyes. not the double eyelid. cuz she already had it. but she did the ripping side part.. u know like inside outside twim..?? not really a surgery.. well netizens know these thing so haha.. n netizens rnt nice about it either..she's not a popular ullzzang either.

^ yeah, that makes sense; i can see that

Guest asianxxpop

QUESTION!!!!!!!!

who is this ullzang????? i just want to know the name because i think he's been spammed before, but if he hasn't then can someone spam him?

but the name suffices anyway!!

asdfghjklpz5.jpg

Guest xXpinkpillsXx

Park yong hee spam !!!

hi i'm new on this site this is my first post i don't think i have seen her on the site... does anyone have anymore pics of her?

12566996.jpg

12566999.jpg

12567011.jpg

12567012.jpg

12567014.jpg

12304072.jpg

Archived