ULZZANG MANIA

Guest hannuhh

oh for those who were asking if ban yoon hee was natural... i think she is..

but i was searching through daum this one time and i saw an unphotoshopped picture of her.. no offense but i was shocked :X

but of course.. her body and style rocks

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kbee

someone requested a park sister spam earlier. they're my favorite, so here you are~ =)

edit. ahhh, and i topped the page. another reason for a park spam :]

She has a very nice camera. I wonder if the rest of the Ulzzang's get their pics taken. Some of their pics are top quality!

Guest xxeggrollsxx

britney635, thank you for the awesome ban yoon hee spam ^_^! shes always so stylishh

jung ha has such a nice nose O_O!

Guest xiaochingu.

^ thx a lot for Boram spam ^6^

New Song MiRa

p><p> [img]<a href=http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4894/080510006cj7.jpg

credit :: cyworld

omgomgomg JIYOUNG AND MIRA!

haven't seen updates from them in a while

still so pretty ^^

thanks for the pics!

HAN SUHYUN

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm195/rescuethesky/90c8a340.jpg' alt='90c8a340.jpg'>

85d77e7a.jpg

0b01539c.jpg

KIM HYESUNG

412afc59.jpg

MIKKI

da45a7d4.jpg

LEE SOOHYUN

dbb8a160.jpg

9b3feb2e.jpg

20d9e6d6.jpg

YANG YOORI

24eb078b.jpg

c6820911.jpg

credit cyworld

Guest moshi91

Hihi!

anyone of u know who's him???

untitled3.jpg

image.jpg

i found these pic somewhere in daum,and if by any chance that u guys know his blog or website,please tell me :D

Guest moshi91

^ that's yang yang... chinese net idol o.o"

female may i add XD

O.O chinese? and and..u mean he is actually a SHE??!

^ yep. it's a She. and she's a lesbian. She had/has a GF. Not sure if she's from Taiwan, HK, or Mainland, or etc...

Lols.. i keep wonder who's everyone;s talking about when they refer to LJH... Lee Jung Ha or Lee Ji Hoo?

I was confused my first time seeing LJH with 'she' or 'her' in the sentence.. i was like, HE is not a SHE..

or if it was just a big TYPO ........ But.. i caught up.. Haha.. I'm quite slow..

KKR likes Kim Tae Hee? Doesn't most of the Korean guys love her?

Guest moshi91

^ yep. it's a She. and she's a lesbian. She had/has a GF. Not sure if she's from Taiwan, HK, or Mainland, or etc...

Lols.. i keep wonder who's everyone;s talking about when they refer to LJH... Lee Jung Ha or Lee Ji Hoo?

I was confused my first time seeing LJH with 'she' or 'her' in the sentence.. i was like, HE is not a SHE..

or if it was just a big TYPO ........ But.. i caught up.. Haha.. I'm quite slow..

KKR likes Kim Tae Hee? Doesn't most of the Korean guys love her?

OMG!! >< somehow...i feel disappoint..but she look so manly cute and handsome! :tears:

anyway,do u know where can i get more pic or maybe her blog?? :unsure:

anyone know who this is? i know i've seen her b4 and looking thru the first 30+ pages trying to find her was a pain in the bum -.- wont go thru the next 2k+ pages >.>

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6834/99472780zx2.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4987/67723801ct1.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4894/94087946ea2.jpg

thx

hey .. maybe the first girl's name is Liz

and the two picture is Peg.

Chinese 'net idols' always have their names plastered on their pictures.

And the picture taking style is sooo similiar to Chinese net idols..

I'm PRETTY FRICCN sure that that's their names.

but they remind me of Xiao Li, another chinese net idol.

OMG!! >< somehow...i feel disappoint..but she look so manly cute and handsome! :tears:

anyway,do u know where can i get more pic or maybe her blog?? :unsure:

Uh.. don't know her profile links.. but you can try the Chinese Idol thread..

ask them there, they might know.

Chinese Idol thread is in the Other Celeb Forum, and it's pinned with Chinese characters in the subject/title.

Guest bonjour

i dont think that girl is only 18 years old , lee jung ha... ya shes not 18. Cause I don't think her parents would allow her to get surgery to look prettier....=\

Guest tsukemene123

i dont think that girl is only 18 years old , lee jung ha... ya shes not 18. Cause I don't think her parents would allow her to get surgery to look prettier....=\

??

But this is just speculation... Who knows? Parents sometimes give their children surgery as birthday/graduation presents. None of us know a ) what her parents are like, or b ) if she's even ever had surgery at all.

Archived