ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yeah, After work i came back and it was already pg. 502...

^LOL. page 1000....in 2 month or so.

True, I highly Doubt that i'll own 1000 anyways..

I am guess Branshe or Lisa will get it, because

they practically LIVE here in this HUGE thread..

[They can live off this thread, i think!]

But is Daum the place where the real Ullzzang Conests are held??

[edit]

IS ANYONE JOINING THE ULZZANG CONTEST HERE ON SOOMPI??

yes, they are making another attempt at it.

Guest Branshe

to baoi : Hahahaha thank you, I take that as a compliment XD

Nah ... I just have no life now, this holiday is so boring TT_TT

An uhljjang contest here ? where ? WHERE ?

Guest KPxAngelTears12

About the ulzzang contest the official ulzzangs win in the daum against other ulzzangs :sweatingbullets: your not really considered a official ulzzang unless you beat someone on that website, since this ulzzang thing it pretty much korean if your not famous in korea for being a ulzzang than your not a ulzzang lolz..even though other races have started their own ulzzang thing :sweatingbullets:

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^their just normal kids/young adults like everyone else, most go to school, Imda's dad has alot of money ..but she does go to school and she wants to design clothes :sweatingbullets: mira I heard she grew up really poor =/ but she started modeling young..but yeah their all just normal kids some are mean some are nice =P

Guest pingkix118

just out of pure curiosity..

is 박은별&박한별 siblings?

sorry;; i'm a total noob at all these 얼짱들~^^;;

Guest x_JiEun_x

new mikki

in the first pic it looks like she fell from the sky and landed on the railling haha

the bottem pic is of sua

48669.jpg

Guest alicimoo

Which ulzzang's camera is this one?

15hc1.jpg

^i have this cam. ^__^

I love Mikki's red cam.

20sk.jpg

gahhh so beautifulllll

----

that's for sure...before i never really found him that hot lol more to the cute side

I didn't realize yesterday, but...CONGRATULATIONS BABY--S FOR POSTING THE 10,000 POST IN THIS TOPIC. xP

Guest mz_yoone3k

Korean Girls?? :crazy:

Korea is pretty conservative place obviously, in most parts.. but there are alot of girls/guys that fall into the "AMERICAN" richard simmons-ish wannabe thug style, you'll see thongs out with fat hanging over them in the US more than you would ever see in korea in public. obviously her style is very american like Imda.

even if her thong is hanging out, it doesn't mean that she has an american style. if she shows her thong, why does she have the "AMERICAN" richard simmons-ish wannabe thug style not the "KOEAN" richard simmons-ish wannabe thug style. are there no richard simmons-ish people in korea? yeah, there are girls in US that flash their thongs everywhere but i don't see it that often in US either. maybe that's not what you meant, but i just got that from reading your comment.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/cho...0pics/48669.jpg

i thought that was lse for a sec. cuz he's the one with the professional photographing and all that. that pictures is so cool! i would be too scared to balance like that. lol expecially if it was far away from the ground

Guest alicimoo

i thought that was lse for a sec. cuz he's the one with the professional photographing and all that. that pictures is so cool! i would be too scared to balance like that. lol expecially if it was far away from the ground

hahah omg i just realized that she was on a bar thing. xD

she looks..dead. xD scarrrryy. with her face down on the bar. xD

Guest Branshe

I don't know about this one

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9733/15hc1.jpg

But this one is Sony Cyber Shot

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9233/20sk.jpg

Gah I'm freaking want it T_T

I love that oversized glasses of mikki <3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/cho...%20pics/462.jpg

Im Da looks dead in this pic ... >_<

Guest KPxAngelTears12

even if her thong is hanging out, it doesn't mean that she has an american style. if she shows her thong, why does she have the "AMERICAN" richard simmons-ish wannabe thug style not the "KOEAN" richard simmons-ish wannabe thug style. are there no richard simmons-ish people in korea? yeah, there are girls in US that flash their thongs everywhere but i don't see it that often in US either. maybe that's not what you meant, but i just got that from reading your comment.

I know that kinda seemed like a sterptype but lets be real here. korean style isn't half as bad as some american styles out there :phew: nothing against americans. :sweatingbullets:

obviously hyunahs style is more typical american style, than the typical korean style that you would see everyday if you lived here. :unsure:

Guest last song

I know that kinda seemed like a sterptype but lets be real here. korean style isn't half as bad as some american styles out there :phew: nothing against americans. :sweatingbullets:

obviously hyunahs style is more typical american style, than the typical korean style that you would see everyday if you lived here. :unsure:

I've seen a lot more people that wear that type of style in Mexico than I have in America. Though I guess it could differ in each area, lol. And I have a friend that said a lot of girls wear 'gangsta/thug' fashion like they do here, as well as Abercrombie-esque fashion that's popular in America too... but only when they're not in school uniforms or in a workplace.

With the information of some photos I have of uhljjangs on my computer, I compiled a list of cameras they have taken some of their pictures on. (I listed all the camera-types my computer provided; all the other images didn't have any camera information.)

IMDA

Sony Cybershot

nikon-coolpix-3100.gifNikon COOLPIX 3100

KIM NAMJI

240m8ce.jpgNIKON Coolpix 3500 (e2500)

414904wv.jpg Finecam SL400R. Maybe this was a birthday/New Years present, because she took all her 2004 (& previous) pictures with the Nikon Coolpix, but on 2005 she started using this one. Or maybe it's not her camera... rofl.

LEE SANGAH

olympus_d_560.jpgOlympus D-560 (X200,d560z,c350z)

91418.jpgCanon Digital Ixus II

SEO MINWOO

Sony Cybershot

1023080129wi.jpgSPH-V6050 (phone model)

SONG MIRA

KDDI QCAM40a

MIKKI

1204303qq.jpgSamsung Digimax V4

Sony Cybershot

The reason there are some cameras beside it is because I can't find a picture of it (Mira's), or because I don't know what model it is (Sony Cybershot/Imda & MinWoo & Mikki's).

Guest last song

^mexico? 0_o I don't really know or care much about mexico lolz >.<

lol. I just meant that I think it's a fashion more dominant in Mexico or in other places; not America. America probably just made it more well-known, since it has that effect on customs/fashions/etc. it adopts.

Eww. Her hair is... not flattering. I wonder if it's photoshopped?

It looks really thin too. :x

Archived