ULZZANG MANIA

Guest chocho482

I have that phone~ ^^

I have that kind of phone too.. it's old though. Motorola V70. (It was my aunty's old phone, which she used for 3 years.. it still isn't broken after numerable drops -.-) Oh and it can't slide..

motorola-v70.jpg

Why Can't America Have Pretty Phones Like That ?? If You Think About It ... Phones In America Are Sooo~ Ugly !!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Can't America Have Pretty Phones Like That ?? If You Think About It ... Phones In America Are Sooo~ Ugly !!

haha, yea they are.

i want pretty asian phones xP

Guest mz_yoone3k

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4329/173462hc.jpg

i like her boots.

i think most american phones are ugly cuz like...all cellphones are made in asia and they import it here. so they give us the oldish and sucky ones. buh some ones here are good. im guessing...anyone want to clarify? when you look at your cellphone..it probly says "made in china" or "made in japan" or "made in korea" not "made in america". even american flags are made in asia hahah something about outsourcing...yup lol

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4329/173462hc.jpg

i like her boots.

i think most american phones are ugly cuz like...all cellphones are made in asia and they import it here. so they give us the oldish and sucky ones. buh some ones here are good. im guessing...anyone want to clarify? when you look at your cellphone..it probly says "made in china" or "made in japan" or "made in korea" not "made in america". even american flags are made in asia hahah something about outsourcing...yup lol

^^u've made a very good point

totally agree B)

US gets all the out dated products....sometimes

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

ehh gtg shower brb

i am ike 50% done with my project!!

yay!!

so happy

i never got anything done this "early" on sunday nights!

jiseungjoon1as.jpg

Guest alicimoo

ehh gtg shower brb

i am ike 50% done with my project!!

yay!!

so happy

i never got anything done this "early" on sunday nights!

http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/7466/jiseungjoon1as.jpg

hahah. i'm like 1/4 done with MY project. but it's due tuesday. ^^ so i have 1 more day.

can you post the kid ulzzangs pics next to each other? cuz they look the same to me. xD

Guest vanillax33

wow so many pics O___O thanks!

and can someone post more pics of kang jung mi? thanks to the person that did =)

hmm i'll try,, sorry if they were posted before =/

kang jung mi 강정미

574870010780941072xz.png

574870010803764280eu.jpg

i50167_537101070285701.gif

1306337510826008367dk.jpg

878397710882565029tw.jpg

Archived