ULZZANG MANIA

he used to camwhore the most. x]

omggggg for the past 3 or so pages, i've always been the 20th post on a page. :angry:

lmao, you're not the only one. XD

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

REALLY?!??! aw man i didnt notice =/ i wanna see people putting on double eyelid glue. i would be laffing like a retard if i saw people jab their eye to get ur eyelid to stay glued :lol:

^^^ lol that made me laugh

or ever wonder about a triple or quadrupal eyelid?

girls:

Song Mira

Imda?

guys:

V.O.S's KIM KYUNGROK

Seo Minwoo

Hehee...i don't really have favorites....althugh namji's really nice

haha forgot already about the VOS kkr

>.<

Guest miranduh

lol i never count hyunbin into my uhljjang list xP because if i did he is number one XD

lol yeah with that glue can you get like a triple lid HHAHA and then if you wanna look tired you can give yourself bags and wrinkle xDDDD

Guest mz_yoone3k

most people are near sighted.

pretty much only old people are far sighted. that's why they need reading glasses. :]

michelle l. is farsighted LOLOLOL okay that was off topic. back on topic. inho has become my fav ulzzang. he makes adorable face and poses, doesnt ditch his old frens js cuz he became a famous ulzzang and doesnt have 1234 gfs like kkr. sighs dreamily* but...he restricted his pictures :unsure: sry if this was a few pages ago...im like on page 311 right now. thats what i get for being gone for only 3 hours T_T

Guest miranduh

OMG MINWOO IS SO HOT I WISH HE WAS AN UHLJJANG...

..:D

haha so random but im watching his new mv and it rocks sooooo much

inho has become my fav ulzzang. he makes adorable face and poses, doesnt ditch his old frens js cuz he became a famous ulzzang and doesnt have 1234 gfs like kkr. sighs dreamily* but...he restricted his pictures

excatly what i think ;P

Guest mz_yoone3k

i think that darwing is psed...i don't believe someone stippled all of that that alone would kill you xD

wow 3rd page ownage xD

well uhljjangs are kinda like models so i bet they have some backup that smacks them everytime they try to eat something fattening

*jaemin reaches for a cookie*

ten thousand jaemin photographers comes and smacks him and hands him some celery instead

jaemin -> T.T..cookie....

oh...those people are helpful but if they do that when im really hungry. ill be like...GIVE ME THE DAMN COOKIE OR IM GUNNA THROW YOUR CAMERA ON THE FLOOR AND JUMP ON IT 1234 TIMES. =] no one messes with me when im hungry. hmph haha thats exactly why ill never get imdas or song miras body XD

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

O.O over 20 pages from yesterday. woah, im going to die trying to catch up!

-liyang

our intention is to never kill ppl going over all the pages haha

most of our posts were nonsense >.<

talking about other stuff non-uhljjangs

Guest vanillax33

oh...those people are helpful but if they do that when im really hungry. ill be like...GIVE ME THE DAMN COOKIE OR IM GUNNA THROW YOUR CAMERA ON THE FLOOR AND JUMP ON IT 1234 TIMES. =] no one messes with me when im hungry. hmph haha thats exactly why ill never get imdas or song miras body XD

LOL,, same here ^^;

some yang joon kyu 양준규 pics

yjk10.jpg

yjk11.jpg

yjk12.jpg

credits: cyworld

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

i also have a folder of chris yang

i'll post soe of them now

it might take a couple days to finsih it all so be patient!

Guest vanillax33

Chris Yang is so cute X)

is there any recent pic of him?

omg i checked back and minwoo pics turned to ugly banners wah~ ;_;

hmm,, i can go and check,, never mind,, his cyworld is gone,,

awwww NOO!! stupid banners <___<

i also have a folder of chris yang

i'll post soe of them now

it might take a couple days to finsih it all so be patient!

ooooooo,, thanks lisa <3 ^^

Guest me_n_minwoo

soompier3qx.jpg

haha, naoki's new pic. ^^ isn't it cute?

HOW CUTE!!!

his name is park dae won =)

1684273ta.jpg

he's a lucky guy,, he's friends with a lot of uhljjangs and im guessing he's best friends with inho since he's in a lot of inho pics.

hello be my friend...*AHEM*..this guy is sooo lucky!!...

Guest baby--s

he used to camwhore the most. x]

omggggg for the past 3 or so pages, i've always been the 20th post on a page. :angry:

but if he didnt camwhored soo much..we wouldnt have all those pics to drool over LOL

Archived