ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanillax33

I see nao joined the ulzzang contest at solly`s forum :lol:

and... YAY !! NEW MIKKI PICS !! Adore her so much :D

really?? awesome,,good luck to him,, i haven't been in her forum,, forgot my password =/ plus i think they deleted my account? because i can't log in,,

Guest Branshe

^Dara : Haha .... I don`t like them when they`re using thick eyeliner and thick blush on -_-

And I want to see Vicky with tidy straight hair ^^ she`ll be very preety *her messy unique style hair scares me*

And, nao is the only one and first male contestant there, he`s also the only one who posted his pics in uhljjang tryout LOL :lol:

^Dara : Haha .... I don`t like them when they`re using thick eyeliner and thick blush on -_-

And I want to see Vicky with tidy straight hair ^^ she`ll be very preety *her messy unique style hair scares me*

And, nao is the only one and first male contestant there, he`s also the only one who posted his pics in uhljjang tryout LOL :lol:

yea same here, it makes them look...too...fake =X

lol yea, i wonder if there's gonna be more contestant for male uhljjang. lol

Guest DolliexLove

Taiwanese uhljjangs, fogot her name~

200442617433770.jpg

wei.jpg

phpgiY4dQ.jpg

p17.jpg

had a hard time posting!! hehe now fixed!!!

Damn, I love this girl. She's the first girl that made me go wow! When I first came to this forum. Thank you so much!

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Sang Eun posted a new pic, you can't see his face though. lol it's black&white

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/mrz.../hoosama-96.jpg

kinda creepy looking =X

i really like lse`s pics .. they look very in depth and meaningful. it`s like he`s trying to say something through his pictures...... or maybe i`m just thinking too much -______x"

Guest blue_echo80

i really like lse`s pics .. they look very in depth and meaningful. it`s like he`s trying to say something through his pictures...... or maybe i`m just thinking too much -______x"

^^^ no you're not thinking too much... I agree with you about your comment...

thank you dara for the pic!!

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

xD HEHEHHEHE !!! YEAH~~~~~~ SO HAPPY!~ I. LOVE. YOU, aznbaby69_79!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!~ HAHAHAHH~ *runs around in circles* THANK YOU x100000!~ OMG.. CaN`T bReAThE! *gasp gasp* SO mUCh HotTnEsS!~ my love for kkr just grew even more~ x] hehehehe ... thank yoU!~

he was on a diet?? gosh.. he has to luv his body a lot..

yea anyone has any pics of kkr wif his gf.. there is this few pics of him kissing several girls..

being that hot im sure kkr has like truckloads of gf but i wonder if kkr would be like theose fanfix guys

loyal to ur true luv?? who knows.. n i wonder who is the lucky girl who will lock his heart ??? :wub:

KKR_151.jpg

KKR_150.gif

i think they are the cutest =] but then again .. i`ve haven`t seen all of kkr`s relationships

KKR_147.jpg

KKR_158.jpg

TT^TT if i was good at photoshop .. i would so photoshop my face in there

teach me namji!~ .......... nevermind ... this is really sad *sobsob hides in my little corner*

I see nao joined the ulzzang contest at solly`s forum :lol:

and... YAY !! NEW MIKKI PICS !! Adore her so much :D

good luck naoki-kun!~ good luck solly-chan!~ ^___^

Archived