• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blue_echo80

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/60/56/...5591032253l.jpg

thats some pretty retarded clothes 0_0

^^^^ i agree with you

if you guys go on friendster. theres like. hundreds of these ulzzang profiles everywhere

^^^^^ thats true... I saw a KKR account and went :blink: i thought he's not good in english... but then its just :huh:

d2star: I love your avatar!!!! I was wondering who's eye was that? LSE? but then again i maybe wrong... the lashes are long!! uhhhh... what's you name again? 24 hour system is used in army right?

about PSing, i just use it to make posters/banners coz i suck in PSing photos...the photo i PS, they look like retards so i gave up. or maybe not... I'll try it again coz i just started PSing photos

okay, i'm rambling now... sorry about that....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/enee/kimingeun7.jpg

^^^^ this pic reminds me of seo minwoo... hehehehe!!! well it's just me and my poor eyesight... even with contacts it's still bleehhh!!!

finally caught up *sigh* gotta go through pages and pages of posts...fomr 218 to 235... but its worth it... ^_^

-melai

x's

wait it's page 236 now o_o

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

cute KSH

i love his style too in a guy...

he hangs out with his old friends too and not just uhljjangs

kshbanner01flower1ot.jpg

gonna upload his pictures brb

Guest miranduh

d2star: I love your avatar!!!! I was wondering who's eye was that? LSE? but then again i maybe wrong... the lashes are long!! uhhhh... what's you name again? 24 hour system is used in army right?

lol thanks..its....my eye.. O_O;; my name is Miranda aka Mir ^o^;; and yes the 24 system can be used in the army and other groups like cadets, seascouts, scouts etcetc ^^ and maybe some other countries use it too like lisa said shanghai too ^^;;

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

82179lq9es.jpg

^^^a VERY good picture of KSH

i like it a lotttttttt

i gtg shower now....when i come back i'll post more pictures

408329a19nv.jpg

Guest alicimoo

WHEEEE ALICE IS BACK AGAIN. xDDD

Namji's teeth are straight..she should smile more. >.<

Maybe she doesn't smile because her cheek fat goes up when she does? and then she has this line on her face..? xP

Guest vanillax33

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9091/82179lq9es.jpg

^^^a VERY good picture of KSH

i like it a lotttttttt

i gtg shower now....when i come back i'll post more pictures

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6935/408329a19nv.jpg

the first one is cute ^^ and the second one sunhwee looks good =)

WHEEEE ALICE IS BACK AGAIN. xDDD

Namji's teeth are straight..she should smile more. >.<

Maybe she doesn't smile because her cheek fat goes up when she does? and then she has this line on her face..? xP

hii!! welcome back =) awww namji looks cute when she smiles because of her cheeks haha ^^;;;

Guest .alyak_

Wow! Last time i was here there were like 160 or so pages.

I haven't been able to have access to internet for some days or so.

But this thread gained like 80 pages!

But i went through all the pages that i missed!

The NEW SEO MINWOO picture is drop dead hot!

and that Yoonsub guy, he's pretty cute.

Thanx again for everybody posting so much pictures!

Guest mz_yoone3k

ew. alice...we dunt need you here. jp!

hmm namji does look purdy smiling..mayb its js the side view tho cuz mah cheeks puff out wen i smile too and i kno wah u meen by the line thingie. yup

ima go to sleep. bye!

btw....ownage of 237. how koo 2 pages in one day =D

Guest alicimoo

ew. alice...we dunt need you here. jp!

hmm namji does look purdy smiling..mayb its js the side view tho cuz mah cheeks puff out wen i smile too and i kno wah u meen by the line thingie. yup

ima go to sleep. bye!

btw....ownage of 237. how koo 2 pages in one day =D

ew vivian, we dont need YOU here. we need alice here cuz she's so cool, and posts pictures. hahah. JK JK, you know i love you sexy. ^^

i have the line thing when i smile to. >.< but namji's smile is really cute, she should post more smiling pics.

Guest miranduh

ahh m(-.-)m i want some kimchee noodles now haha..anyway im going to go sleep now =o= i hope this doesn't grow that much!! currently im on page 12..rofl so slow >_< i found so many inho pictures~~!! :D

i meant study..rofl~!! ><

by the way..how old are you people? ahh i wanna see if i can get some unni instead of dongsengs rofl x]] and who better to become unni's than uhljjang spazzers :P

Archived