ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miranduh

okay bye alice!!

what i like that picture of KKR..actually i like probably 99% of all kkr pictures puhaha >_>

omg im losing my third place!! hahaha alice is so close behind me =o=

LOL

Guest mz_yoone3k

i wanna see how namji looks lyk without her handy dandy ps. i wish i can ps lyk her...or even close to her. mah ps skills are lyk that scribbly gurl haha XD ill js stick with paint. this thread grew so fast today! i swear it was js page 214 wen i woke up T_T

Guest miranduh

hahah anyone with namji's skill would be wonderful xDD god i suck at psing too..the best i can do is uh change eye colour LOL then im finished >_>;;;;;;

okay bye alice!!

what i like that picture of KKR..actually i like probably 99% of all kkr pictures puhaha >_>

omg im losing my third place!! hahaha alice is so close behind me =o=

LOL

lol, but you're catching up to me now

Guest miranduh

haha not by alot?!

gah i feel dumb for only starting to collect LSE pictures..now i have to scroll through 200pages! haha x_x

lol i watch superjunior and i find them very cute hahah so cute ^-^ and some of them have TRAX's Rose's hair ^0^~!!

haha not by alot?!

gah i feel dumb for only starting to collect LSE pictures..now i have to scroll through 200pages! haha x_x

lol i watch superjunior and i find them very cute hahah so cute ^-^ and some of them have TRAX's Rose's hair ^0^~!!

lol yea i think one of them reminds me of Rose.

don't worry i just started too >_<

i want LSE's old pics from his old cyworld, cuz i've only started liking him after he got a new cyworld. lol

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

^^i can post up all my million LSE pictures kekeke

i'm smart and saved it way back when the old soompi uhljjang tjread started

so i'll upload him and kim sun hee for u guys

yay! you have everything. i think i love you lol

i was trying to look trough all 1000+ pages before soompi went down but then i gave up. lol

Guest miranduh

lol you know what? this thread is only a month old O_O;; wtfrack HAHAHA and its 234pages xDDD how funky ahh..

i was only starting on uhljjangs on the old soompi was only surfed about 400 pages but i never saved any pictures except for inho with his greenishyellow/red hair pic...-_-;; and kmk of course haha

Guest touche`

A QUESTION HAS JUST BLOWN INTO MY MIND...DAMM IT. I FORGOT. WAIT. I REMEMBER NOW. WHY DONT THEY JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BORN UGLY? I KNOW THIS SOUNDS RUDE AND ALL BUT ITS JUST A QUESTION. I KNOW I LOOK UGLY. NO MAKE UP AND ETC BUT SURGERY? PS? DUDE. THAT IS JUST WAYY OVER THE LINE.. its just a question. no need for argue. aite? i come in peace. XD

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

yay! you have everything. i think i love you lol

i was trying to look trough all 1000+ pages before soompi went down but then i gave up. lol

wow i can never even attempt to do that!

Guest miranduh

old pictures worth reposting

haha since im scrolling around anyway

Park Han Byul

parkhanbyul018eg.jpg

Kim Namji

namji111ke.jpg

i just love her multicoloured eyes >_<

Guest 2partsvodka

A QUESTION HAS JUST BLOWN INTO MY MIND...DAMM IT. I FORGOT. WAIT. I REMEMBER NOW. WHY DONT THEY JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BORN UGLY? I KNOW THIS SOUNDS RUDE AND ALL BUT ITS JUST A QUESTION. I KNOW I LOOK UGLY. NO MAKE UP AND ETC BUT SURGERY? PS? DUDE. THAT IS JUST WAYY OVER THE LINE.. its just a question. no need for argue. aite? i come in peace. XD

they can't because........then they won't get the attention...and then they can't fit in either....<_<

Guest vanillax33

yay~~ ^^ thanks for uploading ^^

because society corrupted their mind and peer pressure? O___O;;; i dunno,, this kinda reminds me of that video i watched during health class,,, where these girls wanted to be all pretty and stuff because of the girls on the magazine and guys expecting them to look prettier. so yeah,, just a thought..

Guest miranduh

LOL welcome in peace ;)

umm they can't since they are uhljjangs and ugly isn't in their vocab?? society values beauty over everything sometimes even over health...so yeah human nature i guess?

I don't think I've seen a picture of Namji SMILE'N as in showing some TEETH. Is it because smiling makes her eyes look chinky?

Does anyone have pictures of her like this :D ??

Archived