ULZZANG MANIA

Guest alicimoo

baby--s

^that looks fake. >.<

doesn't look real at all.

so i wouldn't say she's pro..?

well my eyes got bigger but I was born with big eyes of course, everyone thinks I had surgery but I dont have money to waste on that =__= so it is possible for namji to have large eyes just we all know she uses photoshop and circle lenses and makeup, to make them even bigger.

but her whole eye shape has change. how can she photoshop her eyes in every single picture so that they're the same exact shape..?

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justpeachy

pfffft.. That is so not.. fair.. ? ^^;;.. I've never been anywhere but the US.. and that's where i was born. T_T pfffffft...

Now here's a thought, and I don't know if anyones mentioned it before.. but how come all the hawt people are mostly grouped over the Atlantic.. of Pacific.. of.. over land.. .. er.rr. yeah.. Which ever way you want to put it.. ^^;;;

Guest alicimoo

pfffft.. That is so not.. fair.. ? ^^;;.. I've never been anywhere but the US.. and that's where i was born. T_T pfffffft...

Now here's a thought, and I don't know if anyones mentioned it before.. but how come all the hawt people are mostly grouped over the Atlantic.. of Pacific.. of.. over land.. .. er.rr. yeah.. Which ever way you want to put it.. ^^;;;

cuz American makes people FAT. and have acne and high blood pressure.

the food in other places dont make people fat. and the foods are less oily. xP

Guest miranduh

lol. you can just type alice. which is my name. :P

erm yea, i traveled a lot when i was little. xD

i used to live in europe, so i traveled a lot there.

okay alice :DD and thats cool i wish i could travel..i've only been around NA =o= supposed to go to medditerrian? this march break but i don't wanna go now withmy 'travel club' =u=

wow that girl..soo good..if i didn't see the original picture xDD...lighting..it does wonders..

Guest alicimoo

not saying shes a pro..i mean overall ppl who ps are mostly pros lol

lol not all. Namji's friend PSed a pic, and WHOA it sucked. major. ;)

Guest 2partsvodka

not saying shes a pro..i mean overall ppl who ps are mostly pros lol

ahaha...oh i see wat you mean now..lol...thanks for clearifcation ^_^

Guest KPxAngelTears12

baby--s

^that looks fake. >.<

doesn't look real at all.

so i wouldn't say she's pro..?

but her whole eye shape has change. how can she photoshop her eyes in every single picture so that they're the same exact shape..?

every picture namji wants people to see is PS'd, once you get used to doing the same thing over and over it must come pretty easy like with my pictures on haduri I'm so used to making them bright it just seems normal to do for me =P

and her eyes not always the same size, alot of her webcam pictures her eyes take up her whole face. B)

Guest alicimoo

every picture namji wants people to see is PS'd, once you get used to doing the same thing over and over it must come pretty easy like with my pictures on haduri I'm so used to making them bright it just seems normal to do for me =P

and her eyes not always the same size, alot of her webcam pictures her eyes take up her whole face. B)

bleh w/e. this argument is getting annoying. >.<

but i still think Namji had surgery. =/

Guest miranduh

LOL

you people still talking about Namji's eyes? well we shall see a more real verison of her once she hits tv screens so just chill and wait for it ^^;;

actually that girl her ps skills are simple..brighten, blur, dodge a bit, contrast and maybe colour her eyes.

Guest baby--s

lol i thought we were just discussing about it lol

but yup i still think she had surgery

oh hoho shes gonna debute on tv? lol cant wait to see the real her

Guest alicimoo

^wait..namji's gonna be acting??

i thought that was just a rumor?

oh and if she didn't get surgery, then her PSing is much more complicated than that.

Guest justpeachy

cuz American makes people FAT. and have acne and high blood pressure.

the food in other places dont make people fat. and the foods are less oily. xP

buuuuuuh.... Stiiiiilll... T_T;; Whatever.. That decides it.. Imma gonna moova ova the atlantica whena imma oldah!!!!!

Guest miranduh

i think she is..because there was a flyer and stuff? haha

iunno it sounded like a talk edging on its way to become a debate/argument xD

Archived