ULZZANG MANIA

Guest alicimoo

^yea i love IKEA. it's central station is in Sweden, where i used to live. ^^

yes I know lol =P but she admits to PS'ing so makes her eyes stand out alot more, but her eyes are a average size without PS.

it was her old school picture. her eyes were literally -.- and her face was O.

and her eyes were not average size, they were tiny.

someone please help find the before and after pic. >.<

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miranduh

lol i like ikea..cheap food and funny commercials...hahahah

okay me pm you now ^0^!!

did namji get a nose job? like her nose used to be upturn and now its not O_O;

Guest baby--s

OMG~!!! ME!!xDD

Mikki/JiHoon last picture is so cute ^^;;

ohh..someone check inho's lol although restricted who knows XD im so lazy~! deng..i really like smw's bed im going to try to find one in ikea,

lol inho's is always restricted now T___T

gotta love ikea

Guest alicimoo

lol i like ikea..cheap food and funny commercials...hahahah

okay me pm you now ^0^!!

did namji get a nose job? like her nose used to be upturn and now its not O_O;

cheap food..?

o_O IKEA is a home store.

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^yeah that one, okay so we all knoww namji PS her pictures, so its kinda pointless to compare a childhood picture to a PS'd picture =_= I meant her eyes at the age shes at now are average sized and her face is thinner. its called growing up and PS B)

Guest alicimoo

^yeah that one, okay so we all knoww namji PS her pictures, so its kinda pointless to compare a childhood picture to a PS'd picture =_= I meant her eyes at the age shes at now are average sized and her face is thinner. its called growing up and PS B)

as you grow older, your eyes dont get bigger, your eyes grow smaller. when i was a baby, my eyes were huge, and as i grew older, they grew smaller and smaller.

namji's eyes have changed from small to average/large.

Guest miranduh

lol inho's is always restricted now T___T

gotta love ikea

yeah someone gotta kick him in his pants ToT

cheap food..?

o_O IKEA is a home store.

well the ikeas in canada have like icecream and breakfast and coffee; breakfast is like 1.99 and icecream is 1$ O_O!!! lmaooo i never went for the food but my brother did :P

eyes don't grow....O_O lol but yeah as your grow older your eyes seem smaller.. :D

Guest alicimoo

ikea has food.. i love ikea's food hahha!

and my eyes got bigger as time went by so. eh..

o_____O that's...weird.

yeah someone gotta kick him in his pants ToT

well the ikeas in canada have like icecream and breakfast and coffee breakfast is like 1.99 and icecream is 1$ O_O!!! lmaooo i never went for the food but my brother did :P

eyes don't grow....O_O lol but yeah as your grow older your eyes seem smaller.. :D

lol. i went to the IKEA in canada, and yea there was food, but i thought that wasn't part of IKEA, but more like another store just located in IKEA. xD

--

but anyways, from Namji's picture, her eyes go from -.- to a little big more oval o_o to ROUND ROUND. O_O.

Guest justpeachy

lol woow.. A couple of days.. equal almost a hundred more pages.. ^^;;

hehe.. seriously I didn't think growth would change someone that much. Jeez I wonder what happened to the ultra cute babies.. What are they completly opposite by now.. <_<;;>_>;;

Guest miranduh

^

^hahahaha babies are soooooo cute *_*!!

alicimoo> everytime i type your username i always want to type alicenine >_>;; but wow it seems you've been to ALOT of places..so rich i feel so jealous haha >0<;; but i think it is part of ikea? xP

Guest alicimoo

lol woow.. A couple of days.. equal almost a hundred more pages.. ^^;;

hehe.. seriously I didn't think growth would change someone that much. Jeez I wonder what happened to the ultra cute babies.. What are they completly opposite by now.. <_<;;>_>;;

that's kinda my point. >.< that's why i'm saying surgery.

in the old thread, everyone thought Namji had surgery...>.<

Guest alicimoo

^

^hahahaha babies are soooooo cute *_*!!

alicimoo> everytime i type your username i always want to type alicenine >_>;; but wow it seems you've been to ALOT of places..so rich i feel so jealous haha >0<;; but i think it is part of ikea? xP

lol. you can just type alice. which is my name. :P

erm yea, i traveled a lot when i was little. xD

i used to live in europe, so i traveled a lot there.

Guest KPxAngelTears12

as you grow older, your eyes dont get bigger, your eyes grow smaller. when i was a baby, my eyes were huge, and as i grew older, they grew smaller and smaller.

namji's eyes have changed from small to average/large.

well my eyes got bigger but I was born with big eyes of course, everyone thinks I had surgery but I dont have money to waste on that =__= so it is possible for namji to have large eyes just we all know she uses photoshop and circle lenses and makeup, to make them even bigger.

Archived