ULZZANG MANIA

Guest tuna_madunna

AAHH~~ Chihoon in Today's Member!! Yess!!

Anyway, girl uljjang has tons of updates

except for the 2 pretty guys (ChiHoon and Sang June)!

THANKS A LOT!

That SangHo poser has got to go! His current mood is irritated. PUAHAHA!!!

NEW SUL WOO SUK!!

SPAM AND UPDATE in one! YES~

Finally! My wish came true!!

Sul Woo Suk modeled for Svdl or his artworks!!

*MELTS* :sweatingbullets:

Can't help but stare at those HQ pics!!

He's.. he's.. he's mighty fine!! :wacko:

Of all uljjangs, I think he has the best body

Not too thin and not fat, pretty normal!

07250701.jpg

072507011.jpg

072507012.jpg

072507013.jpg

07250702.jpg

072507021.jpg

072507022.jpg

072507023.jpg

072507024.jpg

072507025.jpg

07250703.jpg

072507031.jpg

072507032.jpg

072507033.jpg

072507034.jpg

072507035.jpg

072507036.jpg

credit svdl

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hiswendy

TO d2star & Lukii

^ it's pretty sad cuzz gookhwa was asked out by sulwoosuk's friend. apparently, sulwoosuk & sulwoosuk's friend, C (his initial), liked gookhwa at the same time, or actually C LIKE GOOKHWA FIRST. excepttt sulwoosuk asked gookhwa out before C had the chance so C had to hide his feelings. But C couldn't handle it anymore, and while sulwoosuk was going out with gookhwa, C told gookhwa his feelings. gookhwa of course told sulwoosuk about it, and sulwoosuk told gookhwa she can go to C. sulwoosuk obviously chose his friendship over love cuz C and sulwoosuk were friends for quite a long time. gookhwa on the other hand was hoping that sulwoosuk would tell her not to leave him, but obviously that was broken when sulwoosuk let gookhwa go. now this story doesn't end here cuz sulwoosuk sent a text to C right after he left gookhwa at the cafe where he "broke" up with her.

[translation done by me]

"I can't see Gookhwa mad. I saw her mad once, and I thought I was gonna die. And she can't eat anything spicy, so when she eats ddukbokgi and you think its spicy, rinse it a bit in water. She likes to hold hands in the streets rather than hold hands inside a building. She likes mellow movies and likes squid over popcorn. The drink has to be cola. Dont tell her that she's pretty too much or otherwise she'll want to shop and accessorize her self more and your credit card debt will be huge. She cant drink more than 3 shots of soju and one bottle of beer can get her drunk. Her drunk behavior is bad, so you go through some trouble for me. Dont make Gookhwa cry. If you make her cry, I wont forgive you. Love her ten times, no hundred times, no thousands times more than I loved her. Okay, then take care of her."

this story made me cry so muchhh. but the sad thing is it's all true. not one part is made up.

the korean version can be read HERE.

credits: PUREWATERSTYLEHJ & translations done by me.

I was bored so I was looking around and I`m REALLY late but that made me cry. For real. 0_0

Anyway, can someone spam Park Han Byul pictures for me, please? Or at least direct me to the pages filled with pictures of her? Thank you!

Guest cherryonken

I was bored so I was looking around and I`m REALLY late but that made me cry. For real. 0_0

Anyway, can someone spam Park Han Byul pictures for me, please? Or at least direct me to the pages filled with pictures of her? Thank you!

that story just makes me like SWS even more, perfect guy yaish!!

but I asked this question before but it wasn't answered - is gookhwa older than SWS? Because she looks way older than him - I don't think shes that pretty but shes got a nice body and good fashion sense.

Guest mimito

wheee that translation was done by me a long time ago!

hence, my old username ewwwww xP

yeah, that made me cry when i first saw it o_o

Guest flyxme.

i miss old sang june too

he was like the super hot cool guy

he's girly now, i wonder why...but he's still a hottiee <3

those 'street tattoos 'aren't real cause they aren't on his arm anymore xp

@-JAYee_o4: thanks for quoting that, i was wondering about it...but no one told me

now i finally know th whole story

awwww i love wulsukieee! so sad, gookhwa is not with "C" anymore..right?

Guest rain_drops

omg sulwoosuk pictures are to die forrrrrr~

he's such a cutie! :w00t: my laptop is dying cause i have way too many pictures of him haha :blush:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z282/_ming/072507012.jpg

im using that one as my wallpaper for my laptop...but it looks a little weird cause mine is widescreen -__-;

but he's still a hottie! haha maybe i should photoshop it on the side or something so he won't be too stretched out.....

thanks tuna_madunna! ^_^

Guest superhaein

wow that is really sad.

aw sws really love her ! lucky her ! >.<

too bad he had to let go of her !!!

i never saw gookwha like with full face.. she always hides it,

is she really pretty?

does anyone have a full face of her?

Guest hannuhh

awww that text message sulwoosuk sent to 'C' is so..... "awwwwwwwwwwwww" ]:

that's a text message in a drama or something!! omg....

Guest .yiaZ.

LEE CHUNG SPAM

-new-

11729.jpg

34715.jpg

-old-

defwe89174.jpg

ruytj09920.jpg

o438472552.jpg

untitled.jpg

194081.jpg

28922.jpg

44563.jpg

224647.jpg

^ never knew he rides bikes!

157584.jpg

74333.jpg

ytej63179.jpg

ytej76956.jpg

191453.jpg

^i so want that shirt!!!

credits: me, cyworld, LeeChung, photobucket...

Guest Dolly

Of all the months that I've looked at pictures of imda, her look hasn't grown on me. I don't find her to be that pretty, but she has a really nice body. Isn't she more of a momzzang (best body) rather than an ulzzang?

i know what you mean.

imda's just not pretty.......something about her face makes her look really....well yeah.

Archived