ULZZANG MANIA

Just wondering.. does anyone have Kang Min Kyung's cyworld? I loved the pics that were posted a few pages back ^^

I'm interested too! ^^ I guess she's new in the 'ulzzang world' (?),

she's pretty & I like her pics.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silver_byul

NEW MIKKI

asdf.jpg

are you sure mikki got surgery T__T,

boo, my faith in her~~

no offense of anything..but her face looks like it's photoshopped..>< it could be the makeup

but i've seen a lot of picture like this that have been photoshopped..and there could be a

possibility that she has gotten surgery..

Guest straw.ME

DO NOT QOUTE PICTURES

^ Hey mir & mui unni! ^^

[------------- sigh ----------------- ]

No more letters. ):

Letter project done.

) :

I guess we have to make a new project now...

AND NICOLE WILL SURELY BE IN IT! > : O !!!

I see a lot of new soompi-ers in this thread.

I'm Nicole! ^^ I'm prettty outgoing & pretty crazy [yeah just ask X_X]

AND OMO! THOSE NEW PICTURES OF MY HUSBAND- LEE SANG JUNE- ARE HOT HOT HOT!

-x-

Nicole

HAHA!

I know lotsa new soompiers!

I know your crazy Nicole haha

joke!

haha your obssesed with your husband!?

why dont you go and rape him?

haha JOKE!

oo the new Mikki looks pretty

~Meishsh0rt <3

wow I haven't been to the Uhlzzang thread in so long...gahh...it moves too fast for me to keep up. O__O

haha any updates from KKR? :]

and Mikki got surgery recently..? ToT

Guest ibooyou

wow I haven't been to the Uhlzzang thread in so long...gahh...it moves too fast for me to keep up. O__O

haha any updates from KKR? :]

and Mikki got surgery recently..? ToT

KKR doesn't really update... at all. It's like he vanished into thin air!

As for Mikki, I seriously doubt that she got surgery recently.

I heard that in Korea it's a tradition for girls to get plastic surgery to make them look more American or something... So do the guys get plastic surgery as well? It's really bad for your skin because of all the toxins that are injected into it. I'd never get plastic surgery... So does that mean that they're all fake? Because I really like HanByul and I'm going to cry if she had plastic surgery as well. ='( Same with SolKi.

Guest ibooyou

I heard that in Korea it's a tradition for girls to get plastic surgery to make them look more American or something... So do the guys get plastic surgery as well? It's really bad for your skin because of all the toxins that are injected into it. I'd never get plastic surgery... So does that mean that they're all fake? Because I really like HanByul and I'm going to cry if she had plastic surgery as well. ='( Same with SolKi.

I don't know if it's tradition for girls to get plastic surgery but I think some at least get double eyelid surgery. Maybe lack of self esteem or whatever, but I don't see anything wrong with it. I suppose surgery is bad because things can go wrong and it might mess up their face forever but as long as they don't get addicted to fixing all their flaws. Anyway I don't think SolKi got any surgery... I could be wrong though. She looks pretty natural to me.

Guest Doreamon

Isn't it "tradition" for everyone to want to be more physiclly appealing?..

And it doesn't mean their all fake.

Guest pikapika

im korean and heres what i know

minor plastic surgery is pretty accepted in korea~sankapul, dimples, chin, nose...all that~

i noticed that i was kinda one of those things where u make fun of the person behind their back but then secretly wish u could have done it yourself~

last time i went to korea i got a lot of this

"oh you have nice sankapul! did u get it fixed?"

"you should fix ur birthmark~i know a place where they'll do it for cheap"

and im almost positive hanbyul got surgery~for any korean celebrity theres a good chance that they got something fixed...

Guest twinkle_l0ve

its not a tradition. its just socially accepted to get a fix of minor things.

you shouldnt start not liking someone just because they got plastic surgery.. if they felt insecure about it and now they feel good about themselves then good for them. its their own choice to.

Guest ibooyou

^ I knowwwwww. They're such a cute couple that I'm insanely jealous. And she's just too cute to hate as much as I want to hate her but ahh~ I can't. I just want to pinch her cheeks or something. ^o^

Guest kawaiixgrl

im korean and heres what i know

minor plastic surgery is pretty accepted in korea~sankapul, dimples, chin, nose...all that~

i noticed that i was kinda one of those things where u make fun of the person behind their back but then secretly wish u could have done it yourself~

last time i went to korea i got a lot of this

i was wondering, what is a sankapul?

is haveing dimples a bad thing?

Guest supertammie

lol that would be kinda cool like an archive so i can finally rebuild my KKR folder from scratch muhaha.

but i doubt soompi would do that for us; since we're not anything special :x

hrmm.. well if soompi won't do it then i will!

i have spring break the week following this one

soo... lots of time to kill :P

i'll collect all the pictures of each ulzzang from this thread and make new threads

we can keep links on the first post of this thread to keep track :D

just gimme requests of which ulzzangs you want threads made for first

for now... i'll take the first ten names

name's tammie btw

Guest tuna_madunna

aww are you saying you dont like his pout? *pouts* xP

here =]

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p169/tw...osuk/sws159.jpg

its so hard looking for SWS pics without his pout ^^;

OMO OMO!!! Sul Woo Suk looked cuter when he smiles normally!! Ooo.. can we suggest that he should smile more than his all pout-y looking??

Thanks for the pic twinkle_l0ve(your actual name please?), totally loved this SWS pic.

Yoon Geun

him and his gf- (i'm jealousssss and she's so cute!!)

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/352/337kk3.jpg

^that one is a bit... creepy to me.

Yes(at the same time, Ouch!) I finally saw his girlfriend! Haha! About the last pic, I literally laughed because Yoo Geun almost looked like the mannequin! :rolleyes:

About uljjangs having plastic surgery..

I think it has been accepted socially, to think that everyone is actually doing it. Plus, they're rich and plastic surgery doesn't cost much.

But of course, a natural looking ulzzang is officially an uljjang :D

Guest mimito

i was wondering, what is a sankapul?

is haveing dimples a bad thing?

sankapul is a double eye-lid,

and no having dimples is not bad.

i find it adorable(:

Guest jeehyun.kim

haha.. this is like the cam richard simmons forum... jkjkjk... some of these guys look prettier than jae.. hahaha got any manly lookin ones in here? ;)

Guest straw.ME

^^^ aww.

well miss ya ^^

ooo I cant wait till the spam its gona be H.A.W.T.T XD

YAY!

We've completed a Project!!!

sankapul is a double eye-lid,

and no having dimples is not bad.

i find it adorable(:

really that what it means?

never knew that haha ^^''

oo I think I have dimples.

I have no idea anyway!

Does LJH have dimples?

I think Inho has dimples and same to KKR not sure.

I dont think SWS has dimples or does he?

does PEB have dimples?

haha

why am I asking these questions. -_-

~Meishsh0rt <3

Archived