ULZZANG MANIA

Guest SwtKrnMuffinJjang012

no because he not know how myspace work that well...if you know it not his real one then you prove it?

well of course i was raised in korea too he can read and write english and type english little bit too of course otherwise koreans wouldn't be able to get to the site they wanted to go to online he mostly writes romanized korean. on myspace.

I can always send him a message through cyworld about this. why don't you tell this myspace loser to take a pic with a sign so we can all see if hes real? =)

better yet give me a link to this profile, I found another SMW poser there, I'm not sure we're talking about the same fake. so give me the link to the profile and I'll ask him myself.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crackednut

^ Randy?!

What does that mean.. haha.. I don't like the banner...

Made it in 3 minutes... literally..

just threw on the words.. I just felt like something new...

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT!!! haha...

lol

randy=horny

yknooo...like in AUSTIN POWERS :lol:

"Do I make you horny? Randy? Do I make you horny, baby, yeah, do I?"

www.myspace.com/minwoosuh ask him in korean typing :}

oh thanks thats the fake profile I had all along. I've PM'd this weirdo before and he replied by insulting me in perfect english. whatever I'll PM him again.

and BTW if hes real why is he acting like that girl on his buddy list with one of song miras pics of her and her friend..is really her?

he of all people would know shes using song miras pic saying its her and her friend while still using pics of herself..hmm :rolleyes: oh yeah hes fake lol

OMG HES SO FAKE LMAO

go to *view more pictures*

the picture with the cap. *YuRa, NaHee, Nah at the Guh Jae Do beach* he got the names wrong 100% WRONG. the girl with the cap thing on in YUNA and the girl next to her is MIRA and I have plenty of pics of song mira and that girl and SMW together. fake richard simmons loser lol

and just for the record..thats NOT the name of that beach. that beach is obviously in Pusan. =_= what a richard simmons. if you're gonna pose as someone atleast get the facts straight lol

www.myspace.com/minwoosuh ask him in korean typing :}

korean type does not work on myspace... all you get is symbols... ^^

oh thanks thats the fake profile I had all along. I've PM'd this weirdo before and he replied by insulting me in perfect english. whatever I'll PM him again.

and BTW if hes real why is he acting like that girl on his buddy list with one of song miras pics of her and her friend..is really her?

he of all people would know shes using song miras pic saying its her and her friend while still using pics of herself..hmm :rolleyes: oh yeah hes fake lol

OMG HES SO FAKE LMAO

the picture with the cap. *YuRa, NaHee, Nah at the Guh Jae Do beach* he got the names wrong 100% WRONG. the girl with the cap thing on in YUNA and the girl next to her is MIRA and I have plenty of pics of song mira and that girl and SMW together. fake richard simmons loser lol

and just for the record..thats NOT the name of that beach. that beach is obviously in Pusan. =_= what a richard simmons. if you're gonna pose as someone atleast get the facts straight lol

The best way to act with posers is to just ignore them. So just ignoring the 'posing' Minwoo (if he really is posing).

------------------

BTW, I <3 those pics of inho... I never realized he could be so adorable.

Also Mikki's photo section has been closed.

She is writing in her diary but it is just some ranting... Nothing really important, if you want, I can still translate it.

lol

randy=horny

yknooo...like in AUSTIN POWERS :lol:

"Do I make you horny? Randy? Do I make you horny, baby, yeah, do I?"

Oh boy! Haha.. I think it has the same effect on all girls..

he has that NATURAL AFFECT on the girls.. hahaha.....

Haha.. i totally remember the scene in Austin Powers...

hahaha.... *replays scene in head.. and laughs*

you know what baoi ?!?!?!?!?!

i will go read your fanfic and support it ^_^

i was always tempted to read it

but i always got sidetracked !

all of your banners really caught my eye

so yeah i will go off to your fanfic :lol:

NEW SULWOOSUK

filedown1915px.jpg

credits me and cyworld

Guest fasionfreak321

BTW, I <3 those pics of inho... I never realized he could be so adorable.

Also Mikki's photo section has been closed.

She is writing in her diary but it is just some ranting... Nothing really important, if you want, I can still translate it.

She closed her photo section?!? Awww... :( I always look forward to her pics.

If it's not too much trouble, it would be nice if you could translate it. I'm just in love with Mikki and it'd be cool to see what she writes about. You don't have to though... :D

Guest krn08

OMG HES SO FAKE LMAO

no jack-E has a cyworld if you checked her myspace profile and if you have one yourself you should go see it because you can only see her pictures on cyworld if you add her to your cyworld. so she not fake

no jack-E has a cyworld if you checked her myspace profile and if you have one yourself you should go see it because you can only see her pictures on cyworld if you add her to your cyworld. so she not fake

lol whatever shes still using like three girls pics.

that still doesn't answer why this fake can't get his facts straight if he was real. Im starting to think you're him lol

Guest krn08

lol whatever shes still using like three girls pics.

that still doesn't answer why this fake can't get his facts straight if he was real. Im starting to think you're him lol

:o i'm not him i have my own cyworld and myspace. but jack-e friends with my other friend that why i believe her. but how i not know you lie? why accuse of me being poser minwoo? when i did nothing to you. stop accusing people of things they did not do :mellow:

:o i'm not him i have my own cyworld and myspace. but jack-e friends with my other friend that why i believe her. but how i not know you lie? why accuse of me being poser minwoo? when i did nothing to you. stop accusing people of things they did not do :mellow:

whatever..go check out Song Mira's cyworld and you'll see HER and HER FRIEND not your friend and her friend infront of the poster with brad and angelina ok. just admit it honey please cause everyone knows hes fake already and as for your friend I don't give a damn about her shes sad and must have no real friends to take her own pictures with.

Guest JYSTYLE*

werent you that guy taht was like " i saw mikki and ji hoon at lotte world" ?..

yur really suspious. please stop typeing like you dont understand anything wen you

were talkin` like you understand english perfectly a couple of posts ago..

whtas yur myspace nd cyworld then? prove to us that yur not juss some idiot.

Guest crackednut

Again with the psp. x]

I still want that psp..

oh and SWS with it. xD

:to avoid the current argument:

I agree!!! SWS and the PSP!!

wonder what he's playing....

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

woah the last page i was on yesterday was 809

it jumped a lot of pages

man now i gotta go back and see what u guys posted!

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

han ji hoon

i like the fact that he's so tall

hjh2471fh.jpg

hjh2501bh.jpg

hjh2491si.jpg

hjh2485hc.jpg

and since he's a model

he knows his sense of fashion ^^_^

~lisa

grrr they blurred out his hot jawline face!

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

MORE IMDA

all u imda fans..me included...

14433448233356rh.jpg

yeah and i kinda agree

imda can be so gorgeous in some photos while others look like she's high or sth lol

1201114023jj.jpg

34jh1.jpg

19dw.jpg'

17oq.jpg

copy3bo.jpg

18ya1.jpg

hopefully these pix i've posted so far of imda re UNSEEN?

right?

TODAY'S WORD: IGNORE.....

stop this poser/non-poser thing

just forget about it

drop it

i don't wanna see this thread closed!

Archived