ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CHUNGHEE

Does anyone have pictures of LSE in the rain coat. -_- I lost it. and i need it for my fanfic.

omfg,

so how is everyone? I HAVEN'T CAME HERE IN AGES. and man, I think everyone has forgotten who I am now. Oh my.

I have a sudden rush of grade attacks. -_- I miss my ulzzangs. but most inportantly, my soompi&soompiers<3

How are the lovely ulzzangs?

Guest Junanni

Does anyone else miss the 'users viewing thread' thing?!?!

I can't see who's in the thread and who's not..

I do! T____T i miss it, the bottom looks so empty whenever i scroll down haha, not that i'm a stalker or anything...

well as long as it prevents sompi from crashing again then i'm good. :sweatingbullets:

Guest SwtKrnMuffinJjang012

well i only know that seo minwoo has a myspace and the reason why i know it's the real him is cause my friends friend is good friend with seo minwoo and told him that myspace is like american cyworld ^^ but besides seo minwoo no other ulzzang has a myspace

SeoMinWoo Does not have a myspace. I've seen that myspace page before. if you want proof send a message to the REAL Minwoo through cyworld. trust me its not him.

and Three ulzzangs have myspace two aren't very well known kinda just a high status at their school, and one Ex-Ulzzang KJM which she has proven by writing about it on her diary at one point, and I've met her before in Korea, I know its her B)

:phew:

Guest KCSEX

SeoMinWoo Does not have a myspace. I've seen that myspace page before. if you want proof send a message to the REAL Minwoo through cyworld. trust me its not him.

and Three ulzzangs have myspace two aren't very well known kinda just a high status at their school, and one Ex-Ulzzang KJM which she has proven by writing about it on her diary at one point, and I've met her before in Korea, I know its her B)

:phew:

Honestly, something is fishy about you, that Yulim girl, KPxangeltears, and Juyon512 or whatever...all of you "know" this Jungmi on myspace...and the jungmi on myspace doesn't seem real either. I'm a long time observer of the ulzzang mania / members 411 and soompi in general and from what I see, it seems like all of you seem pretty much like the same girl. You all type the same, have the same personality, look like you use fake pictures (no offense). Because none of you can encode korean on your computers, seems kind of suspicious (and this is in Korea too o.O). Not playing the blame game here so if I'm wrong, I'm not sorry. I'm just stating what I think.

Guest LoveHLi

Does anyone have pictures of LSE in the rain coat. -_- I lost it. and i need it for my fanfic.

omfg,

so how is everyone? I HAVEN'T CAME HERE IN AGES. and man, I think everyone has forgotten who I am now. Oh my.

I have a sudden rush of grade attacks. -_- I miss my ulzzangs. but most inportantly, my soompi&soompiers<3

How are the lovely ulzzangs?

here you are ^^

lse45.jpg

lse43.jpg

lse35.jpg

Honestly, something is fishy about you, that Yulim girl, KPxangeltears, and Juyon512 or whatever...all of you "know" this Jungmi on myspace...and the jungmi on myspace doesn't seem real either. I'm a long time observer of the ulzzang mania / members 411 and soompi in general and from what I see, it seems like all of you seem pretty much like the same girl. You all type the same, have the same personality, look like you use fake pictures (no offense). Because none of you can encode korean on your computers, seems kind of fishy. Not playing the blame game here so if I'm wrong, I'm not sorry. I'm just stating what I think.

I dont know her, Ive met her. and I can encode korean O.o?

as for my personality..I don't even think you know my name. and my pics look fake..because..? I'm pretty? yeah thanks. KJM I don't even know to like. my fave ulzzang will and always will be imda B)

and jungmi's cyworld is proof enough shes real.

ok you don't know me. don't even try it ok. B)

e.d.i.t

I'm so done with this thread..its seem you ALL have the same personality and you have the nerve to say that to me, as if you know me.

eh bye people. this thread sucks. I should start b.i.t.c.h.i.n.g at people to have it closed lol

eh whatever bye. kinda sick of seeing the same faces over and over anyways.

Guest KCSEX

and my pics look fake..because..? I'm pretty? yeah thanks.

NO. don't flatter yourself hon. HAHAHA really don't. You look like the typical haduri girl (which is why I think it looks fake) and that's EXACTLY what the other girls have seen saying so far...soOo I'm out, I don't wanna argue about this.

Can someone post pics of Mikki before? (as a non-ulzzang, not photoshopped and crap).

NO. don't flatter yourself hon. HAHAHA really don't. You look like the typical haduri girl (which is why I think it looks fake) and that's EXACTLY what the other girls have seen saying so far...soOo I'm out, I don't wanna argue about this.

Can someone post pics of Mikki before? (as a non-ulzzang, not photoshopped and crap).

typical haduri girl? makes no sense. btw I am pretty don't hate :) bye. and btw there are no other girls. since I havn't posted any of my pics on here ever, since theres no where to post them. idiots these days..

Guest LoveHLi

i don't wanna further fuel this argument because i hate confrontations but please take it outside of this thread please. i don't want to see this thread get closed down. thank you. ^^

i'll try to find some if i can

Hon, you have a big nose, and pretty girls don't really need to take distorted webcam pictures with so much lighting and those kinds of angles covering half of their faces with their hair. (Not that I think that's you or anything.) And watch your mouth, don't go around calling people you don't know idiots, especially if you've never seen me post. I've seen you post before under various names...so I don't really care.

I don't care what you think about the way I look as long as I think I'm good looking thats all that matters ok. =)

and various names?

I'd love to see you prove that :)

i don't want to see this thread get closed down. thank you. ^^

I kinda do wanna see that though.

I wont stop until KCSEX does. its all up to her/him. :) to reply or not to reply..hahah :)

Guest krn08

what are you talking about T^T my friend knows seo minwoo. fine go ask him on cyworld yourself about the american type cyworld he has...plus i met lots of ulzzangs through my friends few times but i didn't really care about meeting them that much actually :/

what are you talking about T^T my friend knows seo minwoo. fine go ask him on cyworld yourself about the american type cyworld he has...plus i met lots of ulzzangs through my friends few times but i didn't really care about meeting them that much actually :/

1. if that was his Real myspace he would have the link to it on his cyworld like he has a link for his other sites that hes on and his website.

2. I don't care if you know him. but prove it.

3. he barely speaks english.

:)

TRA LA LA LA

are some of these inho pictures unseen ?

he is so cute <3

i miss him

filedown44so.jpg

filedown10vf.jpg

filedown52ev.jpg

filedown80kw.jpg

filedown92ht.jpg

filedown100xx.jpg

picture55as.jpg

credits me and cyworld

I MISS THIS BOY

Guest krn08

1. if that was his Real myspace he would have the link to it on his cyworld like he has a link for his other sites that hes on and his website.

2. I don't care if you know him. but prove it.

3. he barely speaks english.

:)

no because he not know how myspace work that well...if you know it not his real one then you prove it?

well of course i was raised in korea too he can read and write english and type english little bit too of course otherwise koreans wouldn't be able to get to the site they wanted to go to online he mostly writes romanized korean. on myspace.

OMG! PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS!!!

Use the PM service please!!

Like me and krn08 are doing.. krn08, me and you are setting a good example, so please everyone JUST PM EACH OTHER!!!

*melts*

Joo Inho is such a CUTIE!! I MISS HIM, even though i never really knew him..

He's just too kute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

^ Randy?!

What does that mean.. haha.. I don't like the banner...

Made it in 3 minutes... literally..

just threw on the words.. I just felt like something new...

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT!!! haha...

Archived