ULZZANG MANIA

Guest miranduh

^photobucket links are allowed

i use it all the time : )

and i guess if you ask around they might but maybe called something else?? =)

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the distance from Natick to Fitchburg is like the same distance from Natick to boston.. I think...

Fitchburg is like a little east of the center of MA [Excluding the cape]

Are Photobucket links really allowed??

Whatever,, i just wanna see some woosuk pics!!

[edit]

Imda doesn't know her Baseball teams then!!

aniways, goodbye.. i need to sleep now..

2.jpg

does anyone know his name?

hehe im sorry i forgot to introduce myself Im swtcake LETS BE FRIENDS :w00t: .

+edit+

here are some pic of Sul Woo Suk for those who wanted to see..i think they are old but thats all i have hehe sorry

00005903_11.jpg

woosuk3.jpg

499147younger_days.jpg

cutesuk.jpg

iloveu.jpg

lisa1234.jpg

win_1148_91.jpg

i want a dog just like that but can't have one :tears:

credits: lisa and soompier

Guest Junanni

=0 hahaha Hi swtcake! warning you that you're going to get addicted to this thread because it's beautiful. ANYWAYS, loveeee the pictures ;D he looks esp. appealing to me when he's wearing the beanie...so hot.

maybe i shouldn't of post those pictures of Imda bruning the USA flags? i feel like i start every little fight in here... like the one about Naoki.. i was the one that chated with him and post up the MSN chat thingy...

the reason why i posted Imda burning the flag was becasue i wanted to know why? if you don't know then it's best if you don't say anything... i don't want this thread to close on me... for spamming >_<

i like Imda a lot... she's my Favorite ullzang... i think she has her reason and i'm okay with that.... there's tons of posers out there and i don't care if she's one of them.... h3ll super stars are #1 posers >_<

i'm gonna break the link of those Imda burn pictures NOW!

i don't want people to start hateing on her because she's doing what she wants to do....

Guest miranduh

^was there text with those pictures? maybe we can find a translator ^^''

and photobucket links are like imgs using photobucket right? they're not allowed?? =O i usually use those xD

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

swtcake circle lenses are not FDA approved in the U.S because they're bad for your eyes. =P

i think, i THINKKK... u MIGHT be able to find them in KTOWN in L.A...

or order them somewhere online...

Guest Karinojjang~*

Wow!~so many pics ^^

Really happy!!!!!!

wahh kam sa ham ni daaa >> aznbaby69_79 & calvin_hobbies<3

so much i loved u both haha ^_____________^

^^

^

^

circle lenses aren't excactly bad for your eyes. they're just like normal contact lenses except for the circle that are around your eyes... i mean there's less covering your eyes with circles rather than colored lenses.

the whole thing about circle lenses being bad, i think it just came from the fact that the lenses became suddenly popular in korea and being able to be bought over the counter, many people did not know how to care for their lenses, mind alone what measurement (base curve and diameter) is correct for their eyes.

i got my lenses from a soompi member here. i'll give her username if you'd like (i don't know how to type some of the characters in her name). keep in mind that most circle lenses come in a base curve of 8.4.

Guest *rashiDah

swtcake circle lenses are not FDA approved in the U.S because they're bad for your eyes. =P

Gaah~ I've been searching for them high and low in Melb.

but i just can't find them anywhere. >___<

Guest crackednut

lol baoi...I've been like...halfway to Fitchburg, I think...

Isn't it on the end of one of the commuter rail lines? Because I had to go to Braindeis once and it was on the Fitchburg line.

olllllldschool pics of INHO being a loser lol

because we love our men silly

(and extremely hard to find the evasive little mofo sunnava%$&!#$&%%!!)

fly.jpg

JOOINHO.jpg

IMGP1132.jpg

tongue.jpg

Guest eugene

Wow, Imda burning the American flag when she wears American products? What a stupid fat lip piece of shiit. Makes me just want to go to Korea and bash her head onto the sidewalk like in American History X. :)

I want to see American troops get pulled out of Korea and see Imda richard simmons in her pants wondering if North Korea will invade her home anyday. :)

^

^

WOW okay you are like going over with the whole IMDA thing... it's kinda scary >_< let's stop talking about it... it's not a good thing that she did it but it's not a good thing to wish bad things on others.... or think/do bad things to other because they did what they wanted to do or thought was right or felt like they need to get a message out. two wrong don't make a right!!!!!!! get that through your head.

Guest ♡ aRi C. ♡

all contact lenses are not good for your eyes..

but some are FDA approved.

why dont you guys know this?!?!?!!! grrr

there are several companies that have been approved by the FDA and are being sold in the us LEGALLY.

ive posted up a few links around soompi with the links of the places that sell circle lenses within canada and USA

and alsoooo there are just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many things in the US that are NOT FDA approved but still sold, not necessarily being illegal.

__________________________________________________________________________________

anyways heres a new uljjang im not sure if her pictures are here already buti havent seen antyhing so far :)

shinyoung.jpg

LEE BANGSIL

yep, right person. =P

MORE PICTURES FOR YOU! yayayay

0601120009125422gi.jpg

0601250001295882889qc.jpg

1111111275238po.jpg

dd1136099hu.jpg

dsc07981222280664km.jpg

leebangsil7tb.jpg

leebangsil19sy.jpg

leebangsil26cg.jpg

leebangsil35yx.jpg

credit to:cyworld

yayay! i didnt forget the credit this time. :lol:

[edited]

and alicimoo.

NO! not every korean have a BIG EYES!

i swear, i tell you. most of koreans have SMALL or chinky eyes. lol

which is hard to believe. but its true though.

only rare of koreans with a small eyes are pretty or handsome.

lee bang sil ssi is so cute...but why does she have to really do that "big big" eyes..she looks scary...oppss sorry...but i still like het pics..

and also her eyes in the last few pics are swollen..she still tries to smile and have that cute face...

she's really cute..hehhe

why the hell does she wear sport jerseys && hats from american teams if she hates them

total tard ..... ive seen plenty or pics where she has like NY hats and carp like that

ahww..too bad i couldn't view that pic anymore...huhuh

lol baoi...I've been like...halfway to Fitchburg, I think...

Isn't it on the end of one of the commuter rail lines? Because I had to go to Braindeis once and it was on the Fitchburg line.

olllllldschool pics of INHO being a loser lol

because we love our men silly

(and extremely hard to find the evasive little mofo sunnava%$&!#$&%%!!)

p><p> Thanks for the lovely WooSuk pics.

Umm.. I don't really take the subways outside of Boston.

I drive to Alewife and then take the subway from there,

so i don't really know the lines outside of Boston..

Anwiays, haha... so you've never ventured outside of the

Boston area??

Wow, Imda burning the American flag when she wears American products? What a stupid fat lip piece of shiit. Makes me just want to go to Korea and bash her head onto the sidewalk like in American History X. :)

I want to see American troops get pulled out of Korea and see Imda richard simmons in her pants wondering if North Korea will invade her home anyday. :)

Haha... I felt the same way!! I know hwo you feel..

But for the sake of this thread, Keep it to a DL..

Thanks...

NEW LSE

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9701/img430965256sn.jpg' alt='img430965256sn.jpg'>

Eh... he doesn't look SUPER STUNNING here,

but he is super hawt!!

Credits; lse, baoi, imageshack, and CY

Archived