ULZZANG MANIA

Guest *lilyisland*

KIM JUNG DAL is sooooooooooo hot...He looks like those twin brothers in the Japanese boyband (Flame)* *

u made our day aznbaby69_79 ...Thanx..We love u^ ^

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

^awww..thanks...^^

here's a YSI link for those that couldn't download ji hoon's modeling pictures from megaupload CLICK! expires: 03/21

+edit+

nvm! here's some more of KIM JUNG DAL since some of you guys like him too ^^

i'll upload the zip folder tomorrow for those who wants the originals of his pictures...stupi.d photobucket <_<

kjd20.jpg

kjd21.jpg

kjd22.jpg

kjd23.jpg

kjd24.jpg

kjd25.jpg

kjd26.jpg

kjd27.jpg

kjd28.jpg

kjd29.jpg

credits: me and damoim

+edit+

V hahahaha!

Guest faiiz

here's lee yoon geun's profile

이름 : 이윤근

출생 : 1984년 12월 2일

신체 : 키:184cm, 체중: 68kg

학력 : 창원전문대학 휴학

수상경력 : 중학교정근상

thank you :blush:

but what is this??

학력 : 창원전문대학 휴학

수상경력 : 중학교정근상

can someone trans it please >_<"

lol that works too.... but i was thinking she was just showing off her pretty hands or maybe a new ring that she just bought and the only finger it would fit was the marriage finger?

yah!! i agree!! cause when i bought some stuff i also took picture of it with me too :lol:

now it's time for page 91-110 for me :sweatingbullets:

guys .. i always wondered where to get that one thingy ...

like it shows how many posts people posted in this thread ?

Guest LoveHLi

^

^good luck and don't give up! ^_^

this is it for me. good night guys! i'll post up more pictures tomorrow! :D and i'll upload the zip folder of jung dal's picture because stup.id photobucket resized them <_< XD

+edit+

answer kenn's question first ^^;...kenn, you see that number under replies on the same row as this thread, click on it and a little window will pop up with that list

+edit+

here...hopes this helps ^^;

untitled8am.png

see you guys tomorrow! :lol:

^ OH hahahahah i am hecka retarded :lol: thank you hli ^_^

WHAT ?!?!?! i own a page x_x

well not going to waste this opportunity to post pictures so brb

EDITS !

KIM IN KEUN

filedown342jf.jpg

filedown357ap.jpg

filedown362vr.jpg

filedown377ik.jpg

filedown388ty.jpg

filedown393ox.jpg

^ hehehe so cute =]

filedown502pk.jpg

credits me and cyworld

guys .. i always wondered where to get that one thingy ...

like it shows how many posts people posted in this thread ?

i wonder the same thing...

haha.. i have 359 posts in here...///

So my next post is my 360th post....

I'll go find pictures to post for my 360th post!!

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

omgosh imda burning the american flag?

if she hates the U.S so much why is everything she does so "americanized". her "style" that she flaunts is american geez

nehoo i think her tats are nothing special.... they're all so common. like everyone has one or the other.

koreans genetically have small eyes. if they are actually born with "big" eyes it's just luck. otherwise, its quite common for girls as young as 12 to get their ssangapeul done. (double eyelids) and then its obvious when the uhljjang girls are wearing circle lenses (when the iris is super big and black) and then there is always PS.

Guest Junanni

=000 KIM IN KEUN IS SO CUTEEE haha ok just had to say that, wow i haven't been on for about 1 day or 2 and i've just had to go back several pages =000 and BTW, I LOVE THE LEE CHUNG PICTURESSS =D

and now i'm starting to realize there are muccccccch more bostonians here than i realized before (does that even make sense?). What schools do you guys go to???

Guest onatoko

This is a bit off topic but when everyone was discussing Mikki's boyfriend, Ji Hoon, were you guys referring to THE Joo Ji Hoon that plays Shin in GOONG? Or is it another person, an ulzzang? :o Just curious...

Guest sweet_lia

okay everyone i found it >_< it took awhile though....

this is what happen!!!!!!

P1013267.jpg

imdaflag2.jpg

imdaflag3.jpg

OMG!!!!

credit to: imda.cyworld.com

---------- edit ---------------

umm.... about the ring on Mira's finger.... a wedding ring goes on the left hand not the right... right? LOL i don't think she's getting marry and if she is then Seo Minwoo will have a wedding ring on too LOL

maybe a promise ring?

why the hell does she wear sport jerseys && hats from american teams if she hates them

total tard ..... ive seen plenty or pics where she has like NY hats and carp like that

^ DON'T QUOTE PICTURES!!!

=000 KIM IN KEUN IS SO CUTEEE haha ok just had to say that, wow i haven't been on for about 1 day or 2 and i've just had to go back several pages =000 and BTW, I LOVE THE LEE CHUNG PICTURESSS =D

and now i'm starting to realize there are muccccccch more bostonians here than i realized before (does that even make sense?). What schools do you guys go to???

I don't live in Boston.. But i live in Fitchburg..

THe Ghettoest place in MA..

[uploading pics........]

[edit]

PARK DONG HOON

dh11kd6zk.jpg

dha34te0uw.jpg

dha21po9rq.jpg

parkdonghoon7gy.jpg

Shoot! I don't have any pics of him?!?!

Credits: Me, CY, Soompi, this thread.. him..

Guest miranduh

imda is mostly americanized & we don't know why yet.

thanks for helping out mir. the second picture that you posted was actually the one that i was looking for but i'm like freaken hella tired and my eyes can barely stay open so i couldn't concentrate that greatly to the pictures i was looking at ^^;

no problem i just had them handy =) i hope the requester got them in time for her homework O_O''

she looks really.....tired.

does anyone want to see pic of WOOSUK?!?

hes such a cute. =)

i have them.

meeeee =)

:unsure: this is my first time posting in here hehe i come here alot but never posted soo um yhae here i am :P ....

i remember when i first came here there was alot of pictures but now its just talking and a little pic of pictures...

anyways i jus wanted to post LSE pic and Imda pic that i some what like :D ...are we allowed to post up Photobucket links ? if not then im sorry i wont do it again :sweatingbullets: o by the way iono how to work html :mellow:

bestfriend.jpg

i love his eye color

imda.jpg

she look different to me on this one

credits: soompi people and cyworld..

+edit+

um does anyone know if US have circle lenses ?

Guest thesassygirl2

are you drunk or something? I seriously thought that after reading this lmao sorry x_x

but they're are nasty asian (Not only korean) girls & guys out there same for every other race. doesn't matter where you're from at all. you might think some small town with so-called good kids wouldn't have its sluts but trust me, small town kids get bored.

geez you all must be really young :unsure:

hm i don't think you understood what i've said. i know there are hoebags wherever you go. i don't think i've ever said there were none at my school. but asians are definitely in the minority when it comes to the number of students sleeping around.

and don't be so presumptuous . i don't see how what we've said portrays us as much more juvenile than you. i doubt you're much older than us, if not the same age or younger.

anyway, i think i'm getting too riled up. sorry about that. this is off topic anyway so let's end it.

why does imda try to be so american and then go and burn our flag? -__- it's kind of irritating , no? what a rotten hypocrite. lol i stared in disbelief at the pictures for a few seconds paha

Guest Junanni

lol I just realized, Imda had a picture wearing a Yankees cap! I think it was a baby blue one?, Anyhooo just thought it was interesting because she was wearing a Boston red Sox outfit (i think she has a red sox hat too?) ;D she's still pretty to me though.

baoi fitchburg, sounds so far away from me T___T llol is it near Natick?

Archived