ULZZANG MANIA

Guest xoforever

screencap? im not sure what you mean?

aish. im still new with this stuff. xD

you don't have to print screen to get the pic. just try clicking on it and dragging it out to ur desktop or something ^^;; that's how i do it.. not sure if it'll work for youu

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miranduh

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4623/05553689de.jpg

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5144/dsc042321540rj.jpg

sorry yall, i cant still figure out with screen caps things

i think i mean something different, not motion picture.

like a umm...multiplayer stuff? the picture dont have a motion.

but you cant save it though...?

wow thats a wholeeeeee lotta shoes...me want ;o;!!!

aww the mcd picture is sooo cute!

multiplayer? like video stuff you need some special program...i think

all i know is the ones for shockwave or macro or whatever you need to see the full picture

press the button beside F12 [prtscrn/sysrq]

put on a nice program PS/PSP because paint makes it grainy so make that last resort ^^''

then open the prog. press CTRL V and tada crop..

=)

OMG. So many chucks! >___<;

In the second pic she looks like a hobo. O_O

LOLL

Guest pannda

OMG! i found the imda style pictures!

gah! two pictures. thats it!

NO MORE. im too nice. lol xD

so heres 2 pictures.

yep, thats her style.

115oo.jpg\

121bc.jpg

and have fun posting you guy!

bye bye

Guest .yiaZ.

opps... double post....

^

^i really love her style!!! and the red jacket is to die for...>_< i want one... btw wat does that say?

Guest LoveHLi

^i'm 18...turning 19 this year ^^; i feel so old compare to most of you guys :lol:

+edit+

ehehe i own another page...alright then! i'll brb with some random pictures...i have no clue who i'm going to post but i'll just post for owning two pages in a row ^^;

Guest LoveHLi

^hahaha...don't know what it is either but i'm guessing it's suppose to be poop :lol:

someone wanted more pictures of lee chung. i totally forgot about that...and someone also wanted more of jung bae...i'll go find his pictures...whoo! i've been lagging off for the last few days ^^;

LEE CHUNG

354.jpg

346j.jpg

235jhk.jpg

234fgt.jpg

0156.jpg

0152.jpg

1.jpg

000.jpg

7834.jpg

i freaken love his smile! kills me all the time! :lol: but i wished he'd smile more T^T

5476h.jpg

credits: me and cyworld

Guest SwtKrnMuffinJjang012

don't u think it's kinda of weird that there's a day care center at a high school?

i think there's a problem with that...

School is for learning...not babysitting

at our school district, if u show any signs that u're pregnant, ur automatically kicked out of school, but u can come back once the baby is born.

the uhlzzang is cute, and so is her baby. they look really happy

but really, sucks for her since her teen years + are going to be devoted to that baby.

no I think its weird to kick out a pregnant girl and ruin her life even more.

the babies are downstairs.

the moms cant see the babies anytime only at lunch and when they take them home.

I doubt you'd know anything about that kinda problem though.

my school for certain girls they even help them find jobs, colleges and they help them with their babies too..you forget they're teenage girls they dont know how to raise a baby themself =/

and btw I dont live in dorcester, I live in newton I wanted to go to english high because all my friends are here B)

Guest LoveHLi

SEO MINWOO

on god's danny's kiss the radio

33.jpg

34.jpg

31.jpg

credits: glitzyglam and kbs (i'm guessing that's where she got the pictures from ^^;)

they're probably really slow to load so i'll reupload them tomorrow...i'm too tired to do them right now ^^;

omg omg omg SEO MINWOO <333333 he looks soo cute ...

http://bbs5.kbs.co.kr/system/db/CFkiss_pho...oad/2638/31.jpg

omg omg i forgot his name ... but omg he is sooo hot there <3333333

could someone tell me his name again ? xDDD

gahhh i feel soo behind ... i have all the episodes but i didn`t finish episode one yet ... i wanted to wait for subs T.T but i am guessing subs will not be out anytime soon

^i'm 18...turning 19 this year ^^; i feel so old compare to most of you guys :lol:

haha me too! we're the oldies in this thread :P

haha my friend was trying to make me join in this joint bday party... only my bday isn't until june. can you imagine me.. living in canada, supposedly 19 yet i can't order alcohol because i'm NOT at least 19 yet :lol:

i don't know about imda, sometimes i love her style, sometimes she's just trashy.

Guest LoveHLi

^

^his name is seo jun young and he plays lee eun the main guy but of course we all know that :lol:

^hahahaha! i agree with you on both things! :lol:

Guest thesassygirl2

also...sleeping with eachother in the US...MAN DO THESE KIDS DO IT A LOT!!!!

when I overhear classmates' convos about weekends...it usually goes like this

-DRINKING

-DRUGS

-SEX

Its almost commonplace now...which is a bit creepy...

There was this one girl I knew...knocked up when she was in the 7th grade. I have no idea whether she kept the baby cuz she left our school.

I'm not too sure where you live...but teens sleep around a lot in highschool...they just don't make a big deal of it really, because its so commonplace.

Like, a lot of the people at my school hook up with a different person each week. As sickening as it is, thats how a lot of teens are nowadays.

um ok maybe in ghetto areas. but then again, my cd is pretty clean.. like it's this tiny, quaint town with one high school. lol but it's surrounded by huge cities like LA and Pasadena. lol

anyway.. yea kids do sleep around but not asians... well ok there are the hoebag korean girls and the gangster wanna be guys haha..

but i mean.. wouldn't your friends find it weird if they find out you slept w/ someone? it would be awkward.. well whatever. yea, we're getting off topic. hahah

hm i'm dying to know what's up between mikki and ji hoon @__@

don't u think it's kinda of weird that there's a day care center at a high school?

i think there's a problem with that...

School is for learning...not babysitting

at our school district, if u show any signs that u're pregnant, ur automatically kicked out of school, but u can come back once the baby is born.

the uhlzzang is cute, and so is her baby. they look really happy

but really, sucks for her since her teen years + are going to be devoted to that baby.

Actually there are alot of alternative schools for high school teen mothers out there. In this particular school building I'm attending, downstairs is the area for teenagers with enfant, they can attend school also. I can't blame you for not noticing, but hey :sweatingbullets: I felt I had to state this. Since I am around this environment. Not that I am in this situation. nono

Do you know when you are employed and at the time of pregnancy/labour. You are let off, untill the baby is born, still with a full career position. You are able to return back to your job. Think of it as more of a priviledge ;) .

Archived