ULZZANG MANIA

Guest .yiaZ.

wah! i have alot of catching up to do...>_<

and yeah! mikki looks soooooo cute on that second picutre!!! *pinches*

WAH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT BAN OHL LIM!!! ^o^ i forgot all about it... hehehhe...>_< but yeah gotta go dl... minwoo!!!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungaaah

it's like a sitcom about kids in high school and problems that they deal with...go to the thread (^i posted the link up there) if you want more detailed info. i'm not good at explaining things ^^;

oh haha didnt know there was a thread for the show =_=

sounds interesting .. and minwoos in it soOo ... haha perhaps ill check it out =p

IS SUA A ULZZANG?? or does she just hang around with Mikki alot??

NEW MIKKI?!?

451834hj.jpg

Is she playing a shooting game??

Sua looks pretty here!!

who's that in the BG?? The boy is so stunning that i

didn't even realize that mikki's sunglasses were hanging

under her chin.. hehe

Whoever he is, give me his number!!

I swear he's a kutie!

credits: me, imageshack, tinypic, mikki, CY.. what else?!?!?

Guest LoveHLi

i don't think sua's an ulzzang. she just hangs around with mikki. someone posted her pictures because they saw pictures of her with mikki and thought she was pretty, not because she's an ulzzang....or so i think ^^; correct me if i'm wrong

i think JiHoon should check up on his girl..

Because Mikki is hanging out with so many guys..

and taking so many pics.. BUT WHERE ARE THE MIKKI+JIHOON PICS??

It's been a while and i haven't seen their pics together..

I miss jiHoon...

Guest LoveHLi

i don't know but i sense something is going on between mikki and ji hoon...mikki took off her folder of pictures of ji hoon (but still has a folder of her and him together) and ji hoon reformatted his page around the same time that she took them off.....smells suspicious to me

and i think those guys are like relatives or friends...^^;

^ OMG!! Weird.. Smells Fishy to me too!!

[edit]

I forgot who, but i remember reading that someone wanted

Jihoon and Mikki to get married so they don't split up..

I really want them to marry too.. Woah.. Sounds really suspicious..

Guest touche`

wow those pictures of mikki is so pretty. The caps of her are soo cute but it doesn't really look like her. ^^;;

P.S when you become a uhljjang, do you have to be white as snow white? --;;

It looks like it is require.

^ well maybe in pictures you have to...

i mean there is Photoshop, right?!?!

[edit]

PLUS, most ulzzangs are RICH like Micheal Jackson..

so ... Do i need to list them? You know the possibilities..

Guest miranduh

^never seen but zomg cutie ^0^~!!

^ thanks ^__^ my name is JinHee everyone be my friend x_x lol

my name is Miranda... xD welcome :3 i may be mean but i try not to be.

just to let you guys know that ban ohl lim #3 episode 2 is out...you guys can download it here

click here to go to the thread to download episode 2! :D

LOL thankyouu

wow those pictures of mikki is so pretty. The caps of her are soo cute but it doesn't really look like her. ^^;;

P.S when you become a uhljjang, do you have to be white as snow white? --;;

It looks like it is require.

lol no but alot of them just lookveryyy pale....

OMG, luckyyou are you sure that it's her's??

She looks so young to have a little girl..

WOAH... wonders if she's a ulzzang..

{wonders if Naoki ever visits anymore after that WHOLE BIG NAOKI thing}

Guest LoveHLi

wah! she's so young! she's a year younger than me but if the kid is two then it means that she was 15(u.s. age)/16(korean age) when she had her...but her kid is so freaken cute! i just want to pinch her cheeks! :lol:

Guest luckyyou

wah! she's so young! she's a year younger than me but if the kid is two then it means that she was 15(u.s. age)/16(korean age) when she had him...but her kid is so freaken cute! i just want to pinch his cheeks! :lol:

puahhaha, it's a baby girl.

and yeah it's true. there was an article in my mom's korean magazine (the thickass one). they call her the young mom ulzzang, i'm guessing she's pretty popular among koreans in korea because why else would they have an article.

anyways, the article said she got pregnant at age 15 (american age). she was so worried and talked with her boyfriend and they decided to abort it. lso to save up money for the surgery, they both got jobs, but they couldn't save up enough money. the girl had 2nd thoughts and decided to keep it, and she tod her parents. her dad was really strict so she didn't know how he was going to react. blah blah, they support her. blah blah, she had the baby in 2004 when she was 16 (american age). she's going to marry her bf. i think he's in the army right now if i had to guess..

Guest SwtKrnMuffinJjang012

^ well maybe in pictures you have to...

i mean there is Photoshop, right?!?!

[edit]

PLUS, most ulzzangs are RICH like Micheal Jackson..

so ... Do i need to list them? You know the possibilities..

Rich? :blink: most are young adults in school ^^ and alot model.. but the younger ones like namji families have alot of money.

Guest KCSEX

puahhaha, it's a baby girl.

and yeah it's true. there was an article in my mom's korean magazine (the thickass one). they call her the young mom ulzzang, i'm guessing she's pretty popular among koreans in korea because why else would they have an article.

anyways, the article said she got pregnant at age 15 (american age). she was so worried and talked with her boyfriend and they decided to abort it. lso to save up money for the surgery, they both got jobs, but they couldn't save up enough money. the girl had 2nd thoughts and decided to keep it, and she tod her parents. her dad was really strict so she didn't know how he was going to react. blah blah, they support her. blah blah, she had the baby in 2004 when she was 16 (american age). she's going to marry her bf. i think he's in the army right now if i had to guess..

Talk about dumb desicions. That girl should learn not to give it up so easy, or if she does, just take a damn pill or use contraception. Not saying this to bash her but wow...had a baby at 16?!?...she didn't even graduate high school...that's shocking even in liberal america, think of what people think there. Well, hope she has the time of her life raising a teeanger in her late 20's.

It's also sad that the baby was an "accident" and reading the article in the future she'd know that her parents were working jobs to afford to abort her. Ha.

Guest SwtKrnMuffinJjang012

shes adorable ^_^ did her parents kick her out for having a baby so young?

this is considered really really bad in korea.. :mellow:

Talk about dumb desicions. That girl should learn not to give it up so easy, or if she does, just take a damn pill or use contraception. Not saying this to bash her but wow...had a baby at 16?!?...she didn't even graduate high school...that's shocking even in liberal america, think of what people think there. Well, hope she has the time of her life raising a teeanger in her late 20's.

It's also sad that the baby was an "accident" and reading the article in the future she'd know that her parents were working jobs to afford to abort her. Ha.

uh thats kinda harsh. I go to a school (english high in boston) I see young girls with babies everyday some are my friends and alot of their boyfriends are at the school with them it has a daycare downstairs. some freshmen only 14 some 15 have more than one baby.

Guest luckyyou

0046mt.jpg

0052pz.jpg

0062ne.jpg

0073bl.jpg

0089mr.jpg

0092wb.jpg

shes adorable happy.gif did her parents kick her out for having a baby so young?

this is considered really really bad in korea.. mellow.gif

no. they didn't kick her out. i don't know korean parents are like that anymore. maybe that's the korean parents that are a generation older. they'd probably be mad, angry, and worried but kicking a pregnant daughter out seems so 20 years ago. :P she still lives with them. and in the article she said how when the baby was still young, she'd forget to change her diaper and feed her and her mom scolded her. shows how young she is. but looks like everything is goign ok.

Rich? :blink: most are young adults in school ^^ and alot model.. but the younger ones like namji families have alot of money.

I was kinda refering to Imda..

She's so WICKED RICH!! I mean her father is in Politics!!

But yeah.. Majority are rich like imda.. And

Usually Ulzzangs are super rich to afford nice clothes

and such, to be the top of the Ullzzang Food Chain..

Aniways, I guess i aimed that thought a bit too narrow..

Geesh.. That girl and her baby.. I cna't belive it..

Reminds me of JENI.JUNO SO MUCH!!!

Archived