ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flikflak

O________O

I loved Seo Minwoo the most of the guy ulhzzang..

HE ALWAYS CUTE AND LOVELY AND SMART AND HOT AND EVERYTHING THAT'S GOOD >< HE IS!! ><

i love SMW SO MUCH!!

Yeah , me 2. He's so HOT B)

Guest Jennified

^ Kinda agree.. But maybe just in this pic..

Chris Yang is much kuter.. HE's just much Sexier..

Chris Yang used to go to my school, graduated a couple years back. His sister is in my grade now. I've never seen him smile then. When he was still at school it was during the Korean 'prime time' cos there was a huge richard simmons number of koreans in the school, all hanging around outside the library, so it was hard not to notice them.

haha...Seeing many pics of LSE, I finally brcome a fan of him !!!

Lovely LSE !!! ^^

That's good and it's bad...

Good that you love LSE, but bad for me because

i have to share him with more people..

Chris Yang used to go to my school, graduated a couple years back. His sister is in my grade now. I've never seen him smile then. When he was still at school it was during the Korean 'prime time' cos there was a huge richard simmons number of koreans in the school, all hanging around outside the library, so it was hard not to notice them.

OMG!! You are so close to lucky.. Be his sister's friend and maybe you can go over to her house for a house party or something and maybe you'll get to meet him also!! Ahh, i wish i had just one chance, i might take it..

Guest tasty

OMG!! You are so close to lucky.. Be his sister's friend and maybe you can go over to her house for a house party or something and maybe you'll get to meet him also!! Ahh, i wish i had just one chance, i might take it..

omg you people are so obsessed. LOL. i'm in his sister's grade and i've seen her brother around when he was in school. but i didn't exactly care... i didn't even know he was an ulzzang (he is one, right?) until just recently. and yeah, what jennified said is true.

Guest Jennified

Not really. I've known his sister since primary school and we never exactly click. She only hangs around Koreans, the fobby sort of type.

But she's quite cute. Looks a bit like him.

Chris looks a bit different now. I always remember him as having dark circles under his eyes. Highschool.

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

imda hye

a8c9751f8zn.gif

imdacutie5dr.gif

lss8686582rj5dk.gif

82a87f9b2dq.gif

BONUS: ji hoon

jh166ly0ne.gif

request: someone please post some pix of jung roo and choi moon young please!

\\\

i think imda looks so pretty in those gifs

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

here's more lee eun hye a.k.a jung roo for lisa and shelke

i went and saved her pictures on her cyworld so if you guys want more or you guys want me to just zip and upload the folder just tell me ^_^

credtis: me and cyworld

no quoting. no hotlinking. upload on own server. thank you. ^_^

those pix u posted look so pretty

wow she's so grougeous

i wonder if she diud have surgery or not :mellow:

thank you!!

pictures requested by lisa...this is the right person right?

if it is and you want more pictures feel free to ask ^_^ ...but ummm...who's hwang byung doo? if someone can write the name in korean i'll try to find pictures for you

CHOI MOON YOUNG

credits: me and cyworld...

no hotlinking. upload on own server. thank you! ^_^

omg i think she's pretty too

if u don't mind

can you post more of her

i like her eyes

lol

and the hwang byung doo guy is this one....

i have a couple of his pictures

hwangbyungdoo4oa1eb.jpg

j36sc4og.gif

Archived