^^

definately worth it. trust me. hilarious!!! and i'm not being biased. :D

^^ hehe I saw the dvd in my godfather store and I was debating whether or not I should buy it or not

cuz it's only 45 bucks. the cover makes it look comedy :P can u tell me wat the plot is about? ^_^

oooo eric sure look hot in the new mv hehe and hyori too! both look really hot! :D can't wait to get home and dl it to watch :D

Guest la vifzetta*

^ Hehehe. You can count on me to do anything RicSyung<3. :lol: I'm more than glad to know it gives you power. Vifzie hwaiting~!! *huggles tight* <333333333333333333333

wahahahah. *hugs*

i just saw the anyclub vid... and i want to say this. i'm a proud fan of HYORIC! ._.; why PSY, eric.

Guest ROCKWITHU

Those caps of the Ivy Club shoot are so funny. Thanks for capping it. Eric's so cute.

And Eric looked good in the Any Club mv too. So did Hyori and Sang Woo. Think the cutest part of the mv was when Eric popped up next to Hyori and put the phone in her pocket.

Guest ericmania

051018ivyclubricsyung18dd.jpg

051018ivyclubricsyung28kb.jpg

:: Shinhwa - IvyClub Photoshoot (Part 2) [051018 KMTV StarNews] HD ::

Credits; Shimsis + Ocean's Six + ShinhwaChangjo.net + FaRicSyung* (re-upload)

-------

Puahahaha. I seriously couldn't stop laughing while capping this!! :lol: Eric looks very scared of the bugs. Such a superhero, eh? *pokes Naza unnie* Keke. But he's so undeniably cute even looking that terrified!! :wub:

Caps are LQ but I swear the vid is HD. It finished downloading by the time I finished editing the caps. :P

Thank you for caps.

Guest naxareth

aarrrgggghhhh. the mv is out but i cant download now! :(

*waits patiently till 4.30pm*

ack. it's only 8.30am now!!!!

aigooo. :P

thanks for the caps tho'. at least i can stare at those till i get home. :D

farahness and her ricsyungness. LOVES!!!!!!! yaaah. he's MY superhero. but yes, still a kid at heart. :wub:

have a good day everyone! boy, coming here was a good decision. ^_^

Guest la vifzetta*

aarrrgggghhhh. the mv is out but i cant download now! :(

*waits patiently till 4.30pm*

ack. it's only 8.30am now!!!!

aigooo. :P

thanks for the caps tho'. at least i can stare at those till i get home. :D

farahness and her ricsyungness. LOVES!!!!!!! yaaah. he's MY superhero. but yes, still a kid at heart. :wub:

have a good day everyone! boy, coming here was a good decision. ^_^

you want a direct link, naza unni? o.O i'll pm you. <33 hehehe ERIC will always be a superhero. woot :D. <3 him.

Fara, thanks for the cap.

Can’t believe tt Eric is afraid of bugs. He is so cute.

Love tt ricsyung moment.

I M ALSO WAITING FOR THE HD CLIP!!!!!

I have watch it twice last nite. I love it so much. :wub:

[scan] Movieweek Issue 198

A better scan, no more dots on Eric’s face.

ericmovieweekno198issue9mz.jpg

Credit to Ocean’s Six + rickiller@shinhwachangjo.net

Guest travelgirl

yay, Deb, you have the HD already?!!??! coolness! thanks!!! was spazzing big time last nite watching the MV!!!! <3333

whoah, fantastic capping there, farah!!! you captured such a sweet funny moment...and didn't you see how sungie at one moment, held eric's chin and shake it a bit then both laughed?!?!?! awwwwwwwww!!!

-----------

ooooh, i beg any helpful soul to translate these Ivy CLub shoots!!! pleeeeez????? i'm dying to find out what are they saying! thanks so much in advance!

ooooh, i beg any helpful soul to translate these Ivy CLub shoots!!! pleeeeez????? i'm dying to find out what are they saying! thanks so much in advance!

felice unnie, there's a chinese subbed versh of one of the clips (i tink it's the 1st one tt came out) on fishc's cb. i haven't d/lded it, but will try to translate back into english when i have. :)

Guest naxareth

i'm so gonna download all the HD clips tonight!! weeeeeeeeeeeness.

andi-yah, part 2 is new clip?

so km 2 clips, mnet 1 clip and mbc 1 clip. correcto? :unsure:

^ As of today, correcto.. :D Maybe m.net and MBC will release their 2nd part this weekend. Hopefully. Hehe. :P

whoah, fantastic capping there, farah!!! you captured such a sweet funny moment...and didn't you see how sungie at one moment, held eric's chin and shake it a bit then both laughed?!?!?! awwwwwwwww!!!

^ Hehehe. I like how RicSyung<3 fans think alike. I did capture that, but didn't edit it yesterday. This one? :D

051018ivyclubricsyung31xu.jpg

Eves unnie, thank you very much for the offer!! <33

ClubBox is being weird and giving me errors. >_<;;

Guest naxareth

^^^

ommo. i didn't see that earlier. holding hands, holding waist, now holding chin!?!

aisssh. :wub:

oori ricdy dont look too close now, nae?

farahness, same thing been happening to me since weekend. *kicks cb again*