Guest beck77

Does anyoone noe if Infinite Challenge Pt 2 was shown last nite? Cant seem to find any uploads anywhere... :mellow:

It was not aired last sat coz of a baseball match.

It will be postponed.

I saw u around at shcj, muz be waiting for it rite. :)

Guest ericmania

Does anyoone noe if Infinite Challenge Pt 2 was shown last nite? Cant seem to find any uploads anywhere... :mellow:

Not onair coz MBC had live Baseball game in that day.

I has read rumour news about Eric and PSY brokeup. hehe I really hope it's true.

Guest 16candl3s

I has read rumour news about Eric and PSY brokeup. hehe I really hope it's true.

i see ur not a fan of eric and PSY...hehehe :P not really into her too...something is just not right with her face.. but its just me...im sure she's a good person or Eric wudnt be with her, ryt?!

Guest ericmania

***News rumour'PSY-Eric ,broke-up?

박시연-에릭, "우리사랑 변함없죠...이별 소문에 같이 웃어요"

67y01003.jpg67y01003_1.jpg

웬 이별?

교제 사실을 당당히 밝힌 연예계의 공식커플인 에릭과 박시연.

최근 연예가에는 두 사람의 애정전선에 문제가 생겼다는 루머가 설득력있게 나돌았었다. 그러나 일 이외의 사생활에 대해선 일절 함구해온데다 최근에는 두 사람 모두 일로 너무 바빠 아름다운 이별을 한 것 같다는 호사가들의 입방아가 잦았다.

소문의 진상을 확인하기 위해 20일 드라마 '연개소문'의 대본리딩에 참여한 박시연을 만나 직격 인터뷰했다.

이들은 그런 소문을 일축하며 예쁜 사랑을 이어나가고 있다고 밝혔다.

-시연씨. 에릭과 헤어졌다는 소문이 무성해요.

▶저희는 아무 문제 없는데 많이들 그러더라구요. 어제만 똑같은 질문을 6번 받았어요. 오빠한테 그런 말이 나돈다고 말했더니 오빠가 웃고 말더라구요.

-일이 바빠서 자주 만나기는 힘들텐데요.

▶네. 그러다보니 더 소문이 많이 나나봐요. 오빠는 그룹 신화의 아시아 프로모션 때문에 눈코뜰새 없구요. 저는 영화 '구미호가족'을 끝내자마자 베를린 패션박람회에 초대돼 나흘간 다녀왔어요.

-혹시 크게 싸운 적은 없구요?

▶둘 다 화를 잘 못내는 성격이예요. 그럴 일도 없구요.

-데이트는 주로 어떻게 해요?

▶그냥 남들처럼 영화 보고, 맛있는 거 먹구, 그래요. < 정경희 gumnuri@ 김소라 soda@ 기자>

- Copyrights ⓒ 스포츠조선, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

Guest mintoro

they broke up?!

well i dun like park si yeon too...

but thinking they're broking up...

eric must be sad....

hope someone has some more reliable news later

edit:

anyone can traslate the post?

They DID NOT break up.

Title says, "There's no change in our love....we are laughing at the rumor that we've broke up."

Basically, reporter asked PSY about the rumor that's going on that her and Eric broke up.

She said she've been asked just yesterday about 6 times if it's true and she told Eric about it and Eric only laughed.

She said it's hard for them to meet because they both have busy schedule. Eric with Shinhwa with Asian promotion tour and with her, she's been busy with her movie.

Reporter asked if they had a big fight and she said both her and Eric don't get mad easily and that fight didn't happend.

Report asked how's do you date and she said just like normal people: watch movie, eat tasty food, and etc.

***News rumour'PSY-Eric ,broke-up?

박시연-에릭, "우리사랑 변함없죠...이별 소문에 같이 웃어요"

웬 이별?

교제 사실을 당당히 밝힌 연예계의 공식커플인 에릭과 박시연.

최근 연예가에는 두 사람의 애정전선에 문제가 생겼다는 루머가 설득력있게 나돌았었다. 그러나 일 이외의 사생활에 대해선 일절 함구해온데다 최근에는 두 사람 모두 일로 너무 바빠 아름다운 이별을 한 것 같다는 호사가들의 입방아가 잦았다.

소문의 진상을 확인하기 위해 20일 드라마 '연개소문'의 대본리딩에 참여한 박시연을 만나 직격 인터뷰했다.

이들은 그런 소문을 일축하며 예쁜 사랑을 이어나가고 있다고 밝혔다.

-시연씨. 에릭과 헤어졌다는 소문이 무성해요.

▶저희는 아무 문제 없는데 많이들 그러더라구요. 어제만 똑같은 질문을 6번 받았어요. 오빠한테 그런 말이 나돈다고 말했더니 오빠가 웃고 말더라구요.

-일이 바빠서 자주 만나기는 힘들텐데요.

▶네. 그러다보니 더 소문이 많이 나나봐요. 오빠는 그룹 신화의 아시아 프로모션 때문에 눈코뜰새 없구요. 저는 영화 '구미호가족'을 끝내자마자 베를린 패션박람회에 초대돼 나흘간 다녀왔어요.

-혹시 크게 싸운 적은 없구요?

▶둘 다 화를 잘 못내는 성격이예요. 그럴 일도 없구요.

-데이트는 주로 어떻게 해요?

▶그냥 남들처럼 영화 보고, 맛있는 거 먹구, 그래요. < 정경희 gumnuri@ 김소라 soda@ 기자>

- Copyrights ⓒ 스포츠조선, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

OMG, how can we be happy about Eric breaking up with PSY? I mean even if you don't like her, we don't have to hope it's true. It's bascially between two people which is Eric and PSY. How can break up be a happy thing? I think we should just wish them happiness and be together as long as possible instead of hoping them to break up. And even if there is rumour we shouldn't be hoping it's true. It's heartbreaking to break up with someone. I talk too much.

I think Eric is pretty much happy by the way he portray it out of tv, since we don't know how they are in real life. I don't really want to go on his personal stuff. I just wish to see him more often in concert singing or in a drama.

Guest khmer2005

There are 3 types of votes, via mobile and via 2 different internet. Seems no one here is currently in mainland China, forget about the most important mobile phone vote option.

For the Internet vote options, via people net and qq net.

Those who has QQ account could only vote once per account a day.

But via people net, you can vote one option per 15mins. So, there is unliminited votes you could make use with this site.

For the "HanliuChina。MusicOccasion"(only one vote in one page at a time) All Shinhwa China fans decided to dedicate all the votes to the group "Shinhwa" at this moment. Unfortunately, for personal solo like the best male singer Hye Sung and Min Woo, or for the best song like "once in a life time", we have to put it apart coz all of these categories fell on the same page.

http://www.cnvip.cc/2006/v/yy.asp

On this page, the first category is the most popolar song. As you can see there is little hope to move forward as DBSK and HOT already have 10,000 votes more than us. So, we really could keep this categories as the last effort but not for now.

p.s. If anyone that holds a QQ account and insist to vote for this category could refer to the below address:

(E1009)《Once In A Life time》(神话shinhwa)

http://vote.qq.com/cgi-bin/project_preview?pjtid=2533

The second category is the best male singer where we don't need to worry too much coz Hye Sung and MinWoo already make it in top 10.

p.s. If anyone that holds a QQ account and insist to vote for this category could refer to the below address:

(E2034)M(李珉宇)Lee Min Woo

(E2048)申彗星 Shin Hye Sung

http://vote.qq.com/cgi-bin/project_preview?pjtid=2549

The 3rd category is nothing we can border now, the best female singer category. If you love Shinhwa the most, what we should really focus is the last category which fall on the 1st page.

The 4th/the last category of this page is the most poplar group in Korea. Ok, guys, if you really think Shinhwa is the best so please please do this big favor for all oppa. Do vote them now, hard to deny the always classis HOT, but do you guys really happy to see oppa is under DBSK??I am sure everyone that love Shinhwa won't like this to be happen. Time is running out, we only have no more than a week to do this.

(E4003)神话(shinhwa)

This is another QQ net vote address.

http://vote.qq.com/cgi-bin/project_preview?pjtid=2551

There is an empty column besides 投票(vote) button far bottom of the page, you have to enter the number before pressing the vote button that shows beside it to make the vote sucessful. After vote you could press 结果(result)button to overview the percentage.

The second page of voting is about the " Dreams Occasion"

http://www.cnvip.cc/2006/v/mh.asp

The 1st category is "The best dream partner" where all oppas have been promote as the noninees.

(G1001)andy

(G1005)Junjin

(G1053)金东万 Kim Dong Wan

(G1098)李珉宇 Lee Min Woo

(G1121)申彗星 Shin Hye Sung

(G1129)文政赫 Eric

We can't focus on this due to the last category where Shinhwa appear as a group again in the same page.

The last category is "The best CF models/groups" where we all should put most effort in because we are the 1st runner up on the group now. We still have chance to push Shinhwa as a group leader for this category as we are currently 7000 votes lesser than DBSK.

(G3056)神 话 Shinhwa

Last but not least, I am not from China but I still feel that this vote is really important to all the Shinhwa fans.

Thanks everyone!!

I don't know what I can do more for this vote coz I voting like crazy every day with all the Chinese Fans overseas.

Unfortunately this stupid but official vote (to test how great influncial have the korean pops bring to Mainland, China) came on the day before Shinhwa have concert in Shanghai. Most of the fans didn't aware of this vote. When they found out how important this vote means to Shinhwa, it is a bit too late. Most of the HOT fans and TVXQ/DBSK(TONG VFANG XHIN QI) fans are a step ahead from Shinhwa. HOT fans even linked with fans in Korea and vote non stop day by day.This 2 weeks everyone of us have been trying very hard to vote, some even vote up to 50 times in half an hour. I'm going to summarise the whole thing in English, the only thing we need to do now is to push Shinhwa upfront of several sections. The dateline is 31st of July, we are running out of time. Thanks for everyone that could kindly give a big hand in this.

I quote this from SHCJ :mellow: Seems like this poll is really important :D

yeah, more peeps are voting...but here' another poll, from Korea, "Big 10"

OMG! Shinhwa is behind by 40 votes!!! on the Big 10!!! does anybody remeber about this poll???

i vote every single week!!!...so go vote!!

here's the site!!

http://www.arirang.co.kr/intro.asp

when you get to this site, go click on the Pops in Seoul, then...click that again, when it gets to the next page...then...

click "Big 10" on the left column....so got vote!!!

you need an account to vote, remember!!!! make one..and vote!!! the rules are simple and they explain it on the top!!! of the page....so go vote!! FIGHTING!

just incase if some of you didn't know.please help voting for our only shinhwa.

It was not aired last sat coz of a baseball match.

It will be postponed.

I saw u around at shcj, muz be waiting for it rite. :)

Ya i was hangin out the whole nite.. my fren came my plc n waited until our eyes wanna close.

Wonder if they will show it tis Sat.. any baseball or watever match tis sat?hahahahaha

Guest ericmania

What we didn't know was who would star in it. Now we know at least one of them, or at least there's a very strong possibility it'll be one of them. Go So-Young of 아파트 (Apartment) is apparently strongly considering the offer to star in the first 20 Episodes of the show, which would mean a return to TV after 8 years, to be precise 1998's MBC Drama 추억 (Memories). That's confirmed, but for news a little more on the 'rumour' side of things, it seems that Lee Jung-Jae, Won Bin and Jang Dong-Gun are interested in the show, and one or two of them mgiht actually end up starring in it. The synopsis for this first season was sent to many top stars, including Kwon Sang-Woo, Lee Byung-Heon, Choi Ji-Woo, Eric Moon, Ha Ji-Won, Park Yong-Woo, Lee Young-Ae and many more, so we'll get to know pretty soon who will be chosen.[DC Inside - 7/23]

^yeah that's what i thought, too but let's see what happen then. how many movies did he play in? i know there's none but only cameo parts. like emergency no.19 (for me, it isn't considered as movie, though.), a bittersweet life, and anything else?? that's what i know of.

Guest khmer2005

^yeah that's what i thought, too but let's see what happen then. how many movies did he play in? i know there's none but only cameo parts. like emergency no.19 (for me, it isn't considered as movie, though.), a bittersweet life, and anything else?? that's what i know of.

what about "Bystanders" or "Diary of June". it his best movie and he's the main guy too.

here are some of the screenshot:

diaryofdec.jpg

05.jpg

15.jpg

987p-attach-2.jpg

diary47pk.jpg

diary24lc.jpg

moon_photo02.jpg

20050827004404.601.0.jpg

4[87].jpg

20050827004005.464.0.jpg

yeah I seen Bystander. ahhaha Eric's voice sound different in there. But his acting is pretty good. And the story was pretty interesting. The ending was a twist. I didn't thought the killer would be that. ahaha Don't want to spoil for people who never seen if before.

I hope he gets to work on drama because I can see him longer and many of his fans too.