[drama 2007] Hello! Miss / Hello! Baby 헬로! 애기씨

Guest xosandy

Guest babymarzy07

guys, i got a question.. while i was about to burn my ep1 i noticed that the time on the episode said 50:52minutes? is this right? how many minutes was the first episode? any ideas? :) i didnt really notice at first just watched..thanks!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ripgal

Thank you so much Kirsten sista for the Sang Sang Plus clip.. It'd be fun to watch it raw while waiting for the english subs. ^^

hmm im very confused with the grand dad and the hua an tang's relationship..

Apparent'y DK's grandfather was a servant of HAD some 30-40 years ago. He left HAD to venture on his own business and now that he's successful, he wants to spend the rest of his life at HAD's suite after retirement. I think the place is special to him because it was where he had started off and it was the place where he met his first love (i think). And I dun think he would be able to stay there unless he buys the place.

hi everyone, i was hoping if someone could help me. frankly, i have no idea how to download raw episodes from hello miss. i mean i know where, clubbox, but i don´t know how, since it´s in korean and i don´t understand korean.

so if someone could please tell me how to download raw episodes from clubbox.

i´m begging you please help me, i want to watch the next episode.

i love lee da hae and especially her acting, she is funny.

You can try the MU links in the first page. There are direct links available on the first post/ drama navigation post. And you don't have to download from Clubbox. But if you think CB might work faster for you, you can check out this thread..FAQ for new CB users:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

guys, i got a question.. while i was about to burn my ep1 i noticed that the time on the episode said 50:52minutes? is this right? how many minutes was the first episode? any ideas? :) i didnt really notice at first just watched..thanks!!

I'm not at home now so I can't check it out..but I remember it's more than an hour. Maybe 1hr 10 mins or so..

I'll double cgeck and get back to you ^^

Waaaaaaahh.. :tears: Really? :blink: So does that mean that we're the one responsible on putting the subs on the raw videos? Aigoo.. I don't even have any knowledge on hardsubbing. :sweatingbullets:

EDIT: Episode 1 Hardsubbed is already available for download right? :unsure: Is there an alternative dl link for Episode 1 aside from CB? CB is really giving me a hard time.

Karol, maybe you can try playing the raw eps with the soft subs together? Are you planning to burn the drama, since you're asking for hardsubbed files? If you're just planning to watch the drama with subs, you could try BS Player or KM Player..those players enable you to play raw files with separate srt files..

Guest mei_yee_chan

It's 1 hour 8 minutes 59 seconds (to be exact). :lol:

Guest fashionista
Guest incarnadine

I'm watching Sang Sang Plus now at YT... LDH looks so pretty, and LJH so dashing! I actually think I saw one of the male co-hosts gawk at her and briefly sigh ^_^ it looks like LJH has a good sense of humour, because his comments make the other laugh/smile! Grrr, i wish I could understand Korean...

Guest ripgal

^ malou, rest assured, this SSP ep will be subbed..I'm pretty sure about it. Will inform you guys when subs are available for this ep..If you guys are interested, please check the LDH thread for more caps..Kirsten posted some cute and adorable caps of uri Da Hae^^

Anywayz, for those who are just browsing for fun..check out this NG clip (sendspace link).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p60esi

It's an BTS/NG clip of Da Hae doing the bicycle scene in the very beginning of Ep 1. It's really funny cos they used a crane to bring hook Da Hae and the bicycle up on the air..and you can hear DH screaming like crazy..hahaha..:lol:

Guest incarnadine

Thanks for the info Jo! Will check out that BTS after I am done with Sang Sang Plus. They're all laughing like crazy now... :lol:

Guest xingjing

Goodness, every time I get onto this forum, I'm like 5+ pages behind. xD

Thank you so much, ripgal!... or can I call you Jo now? :] I'll definitely check it out. Darn, I'm going to look for Chinese subs for that SSP episode. It must be greatly amusing. :]

Guest ripgal

Goodness, every time I get onto this forum, I'm like 5+ pages behind. xD

Thank you so much, ripgal!... or can I call you Jo now? :] I'll definitely check it out. Darn, I'm going to look for Chinese subs for that SSP episode. It must be greatly amusing. :]

Sure you can call me Jo. hehe.. Anywayz, I'll be looking out for the chinese subbed version too..

I heard the ep was really hilarious..^^

Guest hanib

^Jo dear ,is it real that SSP ep with Da Hae and Ji Hoon will be subbed =)) I wanna dance right now

I watched the raw version , it looks really hilarious ,both are so cuteeee and the strawberry ,my favourite , is sooo yummy yummy :lol: .I'll wait for the sub ~ :thumbsup:

Guest hanib

when will be hello miss be aired in kbs world? in here they played dal ja's spring ep.17..

Uhm, as I know if H!M is aired in KBSWorld ,it will replace When the spring comes , not Dal Ja's spring :)

and about when When the spring comes end , I dun know either because I dont follow that drama .Hope someone else can give you the answer :sweatingbullets:

Edittt : Woaaa 2 times in a day I owned a page ,so blessed ~~~ :lol: this page is going big =))

Guest mei_yee_chan

Episode 4 is the funniest yet. So many favourite moments. :w00t:

Thanks for introducing this series through your signature, Jo. If not for you I would've totally missed this series. :D

v :lol:

hellomisse04kor070327hdul5.jpg

Guest JinXun

Thanks for the updates..really enjoy the SSP YT clips..hope the subbed vers of SSP will be coming out soon..how i wish i understand korean..

Anyway..this thread is really moving fast..mayb will reach 100 pages by next week :lol: ~! Simply luv H!M! hope everyone enjoyed it too!

Guest ripgal

mei yee...no probz chinggu! *HUGS*

Remember our Bi days..:blush:

I hope to see you around the thread more often ^^

Thanx a lot dream_on for the MU links..will update the navigation thread now.

Archived